Page 1 of 35 [ 547 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next

Shrapnel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 10:48 am

If you are surprised that Epstein killed himself in his cell at a federal facility, imagine how surprised he must have been. When a person is associated with a Clinton scandal, their life expectancy on this earth can be rather tenuous.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 10:53 am

Does anyone reading this have any evidence to prove that Mr. Epstein’s death was anything other than suicide?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:05 am

Epstein could have bribed prison guards also, he had the means. Who would refuse a million bucks? It is convenient for all concerned. We probably will never know.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:14 am

Teach51 wrote:
... We probably will never know.
Exactly. So why so much speculation? Doe we really have to build myths and legends around so heinous a person?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:30 am

This is what I think really happened...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:39 am

Monica Lewinsky is still alive.

Paula Jones is still alive.

Kenneth Starr is still alive.

They were all in on the Clinton impeachment.

I believe he either killed himself, or some other prisoner, with the guards looking away, killed him.

Shrapnel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 11:42 am

Which official at the BOP took Epstein off suicide watch? Separate reports state that the camera in the cell area of Epstein was inoperable and the Correctional Officer " missed" his 30 minute security check that evening. Makes you wonder.

I’m not sorry that one less child predator draws breath, but prisoners are not supposed to die like this while in custody. At best this is yet another example of gross negligence by our ever-expanding federal government.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 12:30 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Most likely Trump had him silenced before he spilled the beans on Trump's orgies at mar Al Lago involving under aged girls

Trump banned him from there for hitting on young girls. You're barking up the wrong tree as ever.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 12:53 pm

https://twitter.com/RyLiberty/status/11 ... 70080?s=20

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 12:54 pm

He was definitely suicided. He was used by a foreign state to blackmail over child sex. Obviously it was Russia....

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 1:52 pm

Shrapnel wrote:
... I’m not sorry that one less child predator draws breath, but prisoners are not supposed to die like this while in custody. At best this is yet another example of gross negligence ...
Being a veteran, I concur that when negligence occurs in a governmental unit, co-workers will either find someone to take all of the blame or close ranks and admit only that “mistakes were made”.

:roll:

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.” — Robert J. Hanlon (this maxim is sometimes called “Hanlon’s Razor”)

”Never attribute to conspiracy that which is adequately explained by negligence.” — Fnord’s Corollary to Hanlon’s Razor

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 2:01 pm

He was murdered. This isn't Naked Gun. Barak, Clinton's, Wexner, Mandelson and others must be relieved.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 2:03 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
He was murdered...
Evidence, please? And none of your convoluted conspiracy theories this time.

So far, the only actual evidence available indicates gross negligence on the part of the prison staff, nothing more. No signs of a struggle, no “smoking gun”, and no indication that Epstein was drugged at the time of his death — just the dead body of a coward hanging from a light fixture, that’s all.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 2:25 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
He was murdered. This isn't Naked Gun. Barak, Clinton's, Wexner, Mandelson and others must be relieved.
I have no problem believing that someone paid the guards to kill him or just look the other way when he killed himself.But whats the motive,Epstein was not scheduled to testify against anyone.Who wanted him dead,as far as I know no one would benifit from his death and no one was worried about what he might tell the feds.none of the people you mention above have ever been viewed as legit coconspiritors by any stretch

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 2:31 pm

Epstein told people close to him that the 'suicide attempt' was attempted murder. Oh i wouldn't be calling me a conspiracy theorist when i was one of the only people on the site calling out the Russiagate hoax conspiracy theories. As ever the CCTV footage isn't available. A bit like it went faulty during the Oklohoma city bombing and there were loads of 'suicides' of witnesses in that case. Even though multiple witnesses saw McVeigh with another man and all the reports. Like there were loads of 'suicides' around 9/11 and the Iraq invasion/anthrax cover up. David Kelly springs to mind. People who uncovered Iran Contra committed 'suicide'. The truth will come out.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2019, 2:36 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I have no problem believing that someone paid the guards to kill him or just look the other way when he killed himself.But whats the motive,Epstein was not scheduled to testify against anyone.Who wanted him dead,as far as I know no one would benifit from his death and no one was worried about what he might tell the feds.none of the people you mention above have ever been viewed as legit coconspiritors by any stretch

Lol. He was probably going to rat on former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, Peter Mandelson and the Queen of England's son and former President Bill Clinton but no motive? Neyanyhau has been using Barak's ties to Epstein in the election campaign. Ghislaine Maxwell is missing! As she would most likely be indicted as there's more than enough to get her on. Now Epstein's dead the case dies with him. But yeah, no motive.