Duncan H. ~ So graftily good ~ he's back to the court for mo

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2019, 5:09 pm

..re!! !! !! !! !! ! :P :lol: :wink: 8O ...
Okay, the old jingle for Duncan Hines cakes sticks in my mind........... :P
This regards R.-CA House member Duncan Hunter.........
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ne ... -reject-it
Hunter was one of the first House member to support Trump. Another one, a Rep from New York State named something Bishop, is also up on charges, but is pleading guilty!! ! :P 8O :lol:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2019, 5:37 pm

I just tried to click on the link and it is not working.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2019, 5:56 pm

I do recall it did before ~ it was the San Diego Union Tribune of September 16 and was written by ~ Ican't access it mpw myself, but that should be enough. My rare :( time at a good computer is running out.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!