Page 3 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 5:53 pm

World War II, while there were certainly precursors, definitively (and definitely) started when Hitler invaded Poland on September 1st, 1939.

I feel like apathy in this country is probably more of a problem than people being violent with each other. Apathy breeds the "lone wolves" who do the school and mall shootings.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm

There is NOTHING like what was going on in Kansas just before the Civil War ("Bleeding Kansas")

Pro and antislavery forces were at each other's throats. Many abolitionists were forced to leave towns through residents carrying pitchforks and guns.

We don't have this sort of thing today.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 6:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
World War II, while there were certainly precursors, definitively (and definitely) started when Hitler invaded Poland on September 1st, 1939.

I feel like apathy in this country is probably more of a problem than people being violent with each other. Apathy breeds the "lone wolves" who do the school and mall shootings.

Started long before that when he started annexing Nations and before they when japan invaded China.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 6:08 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There is NOTHING like what was going on in Kansas just before the Civil War ("Bleeding Kansas")

Pro and antislavery forces were at each other's throats. Many abolitionists were forced to leave towns through residents carrying pitchforks and guns.

We don't have this sort of thing today.

Didn’t start that way it started with disagreements that let go some confrontations(Portland, Charlotte, California)
The escalated.

Plenty of liberals won’t to force conservatives out of their towns and states. Nation even
Saying anyone non liberal has no place in the USA.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 6:15 pm

Where are you getting this from?

How are liberals "forcing conservatives out of their homes?"

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 6:39 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Said they want to and would if they could get away with it legally.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 6:45 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Said they want to and would if they could get away with it legally.

Where did they say this?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 6:46 pm

Post something that would indicate that "liberals" are seeking to throw "conservatives" out of their homes.

We happen to have many conservatives in New York City.....especially out in my part of Queens. Some of the "people of color" who live in Queens are conservatives. You have many Hispanic conservatives---like in Florida.

Trump came rather close to winning in certain parts of Queens, and in Staten Island.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 6:50 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Post something that would indicate that "liberals" are seeking to throw "conservatives" out of their homes.

We happen to have many conservatives in New York City.....especially out in my part of Queens. Some of the "people of color" who live in Queens are conservatives. You have many Hispanic conservatives---like in Florida.

Trump came rather close to winning in certain parts of Queens, and in Staten Island.

Just seems like scare mongering, rather than something that is actually taking place. I have not heard anything about liberals trying to throw people out of their homes. That said I am getting sick of people tough talking about guns, like bumper stickers implying the person will shoot you if you so much as look at them wrong.

And the President talking about civil war doesn't seem like a good sign...if it comes to that I will be staying the hell out of it. Maybe some nice other country will take in american refugees in the event of civil war, suppose i shouldn't count on that.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 6:56 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Go out there in the world, Sly.

What's happening in Portland is only happening in Portland. Nowhere else, really, in the United States.

It's certainly not happening in New York. People aren't fighting in the streets. They are going about their daily business.

It happens all over the nation. Not just Portland.
California is a big with it, back east has riots and fights , Charlotte?
It’s on news every other week in some city across the USA.

Antifa is America’s isis.
Ww2 didn’t start in Poland.
2nd American civil war won’t start at some battlefield either.
Ww3 could also have already started. Those in the time of the events don’t see them as such. No one thought the build up to both world wars were a world war. Only years after looking back is that seen.

If we eventually end up with war with Russia it’ll be said it started with Russia invasion of Ukraine not that first battle where Russia. And nato Troops meet.

Has antifa killed anyone? Just not seeing the ISIS there.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 7:13 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Sure they do, Sly.

That guy Serpico was urban....and he was liberal....and he tried to do away with police corruption.

There are cops who actually like to HELP people. At least some of them are "liberals."

Not as many as conservatives.
75% or more of military and police are conservative gun owners, so why do the left expect them to support the left banning guns and forcing their ideas on conservatives, that’s like expecting people to dig their own grave and lie down and shoot themselves. Sorry the majority of police and military won’t support the left and it’s extremist plans for this nation. The military and police are not on the lefts side. So you shouldn’t rely on them to kill their own for the left.
Most my family and friends are military and police and they won’t be coming to shoot me or their family and friends cause the left says to.

Ding Ding Ding... winner, winner-chicken dinner. Let 'em believe it though...

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 7:20 pm

I do not have any hatred of conservatives, whatsoever. I have some "conservative" views myself. I'm not a registered Democrat. I'm an Independent.

I don't really care for Nazis and fascists, though.

99% or more of conservatives are neither Nazis or fascists.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 7:21 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, let the toothless, uneducated hordes try to rise up in armed civil war. They wouldn't stand a chance against the military and police forces. Then the surviving rebels can have their right to vote revoked - - future problems solved! :D

75% of the military are those “toothless uneducated hordes” so hows that going work out for you? And most the officers are conservative as well.

Not surprising that urban liberals don’t join the military or police.

But are those military personnel going to betray their oaths to constitution and country just for an emotionally disturbed, corrupt imbecile in the White House? I don't think they would, and thus I'm not talking about them.
Just what did Obama do that's supposed to be illegal?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 7:22 pm

Sure there are some in the Armed Forces who like Trump.

But I doubt that most of them would want Trump to try to attain dictatorial powers by screwing around with the Constitution.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 5:12 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, let the toothless, uneducated hordes try to rise up in armed civil war. They wouldn't stand a chance against the military and police forces. Then the surviving rebels can have their right to vote revoked - - future problems solved! :D

75% of the military are those “toothless uneducated hordes” so hows that going work out for you? And most the officers are conservative as well.

Not surprising that urban liberals don’t join the military or police.

But are those military personnel going to betray their oaths to constitution and country just for an emotionally disturbed, corrupt imbecile in the White House? I don't think they would, and thus I'm not talking about them.
Just what did Obama do that's supposed to be illegal?

They’d be fulfilling g their oath. The constitution is what the left is trying to destroy. Bill of rights is part of it one of which is right to bear arms, which left is trying to destroy, another is right to die process,which left is destroying too, another is right to freedom of speech , again left is destroying, techs the military should remove most democrat congress and put them on trial and you better believe in Washington Times any congressmen doing what democrats do now would have been then executed for high treason. They all swear oaths they actively break every day.
People will only be pushed so far it’s no wonder left wants to disarm all military when they get of our service.

What didn’t Obama do that wasn’t illegal?
I can’t think of much he did that was legal or that was good.
He’s one of the worse stains on our nation.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 5:15 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sure there are some in the Armed Forces who like Trump.

But I doubt that most of them would want Trump to try to attain dictatorial powers by screwing around with the Constitution.

If congrsss removes him illegally ie there not actual violation done by him then it’s congress not president that’s violating the constitution. All three branches are held in check and can be removed by the military for violations.

This is a dog and pony show. Lefts being trying to impeach him from before he even got swore In and did this impeachment before they even saw any evidence. It’s going be huge egg on their face and lose them 2020 big.