Another Trump Supporter threatening civil war

Page 4 of 24 [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 6:42 pm

If you said that about group of black Obama supporters you’d be tar and feathered by liberals but it’s fine to say it about about poor trump supporters

That’s called hypocrisy.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 6:44 pm

sly279 wrote:
If you said that about group of black Obama supporters you’d be tar and feathered by liberals but it’s fine to say it about about poor trump supporters

That’s called hypocrisy.

I am poor and white. Again, the people who are my peers don't behave like the Trump supporters.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 6:48 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

That’s called hypocrisy.

I am poor and white. Again, the people who are my peers don't behave like the Trump supporters.

More dehumanizing :roll:

See KK

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 8:50 pm

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 1:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I wish we would leave "genetics" out of it.

That is fair. It's just that the whole lot of them look and act like the product of too close of intermarriage.

Where's your liberal conscience that tells you to value everyone ?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 1:10 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

That is fair. It's just that the whole lot of them look and act like the product of too close of intermarriage.

Who says I don't? But there's still no excuse for people to behave trashy, or to purposely embrace ignorance.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 3:02 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

That’s called hypocrisy.

See KK

The Trump supporters are the ones dehumanizing peoples; notably immigrants, Blacks, Muslims, LGBTQs and so on. It's not dehumanizing that calling out peoples on bad behaviors.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 3:12 pm

Tollorin wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

That’s called hypocrisy.

See KK

The Trump supporters are the ones dehumanizing peoples; notably immigrants, Blacks, Muslims, LGBTQs and so on. It's not dehumanizing that calling out peoples on bad behaviors.

I agree, but I think it is also dehumanizing to suggest that every white person from a certain region feels that way about immigrants, black people, muslims, and LGBTQs. And frankly I get sick of the incest jokes about us and being made to feel like there's something wrong with being a poor working class white person living in a trailer park in the rural south. That is liberal hypocricy at its finest. :roll:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 3:22 pm

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 3:30 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

And to think not even two years ago the MAGAs were all 'I'm anti P.C F*ck your feelings!' but they're still butthurt over Hillary's comment? I thought we all just had to get thicker skin and not give a damn about civility ever according to them, or is it just MAGAs don't have to be civil just everyone else does?

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 3:32 pm

I wish it would all just stop...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 4:12 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

And to think not even two years ago the MAGAs were all 'I'm anti P.C F*ck your feelings!' but they're still butthurt over Hillary's comment? I thought we all just had to get thicker skin and not give a damn about civility ever according to them, or is it just MAGAs don't have to be civil just everyone else does?

By the way, Sweetleaf, congratulations for the wall Trump is building in your state! :lol:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 4:18 pm

Will we have to worry about the white walkers coming from beyond "The Wall"? :wink:

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 4:20 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

By the way, Sweetleaf, congratulations for the wall Trump is building in your state! :lol:

Is Trump building another wall to separate the stoners from the rest of the country? I thought she was from Colorado.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 4:33 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Is Trump building another wall to separate the stoners from the rest of the country? I thought she was from Colorado.

I have no idea what Trump's up to with this exactly, but either he's trying to seal Colorado off from the rest of the country, or he's as bad at geography as he is with everything else as he was naming off Southwestern states where he wanted his lovely, lovely wall to go.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 4:51 pm

Well, he did predict that hurricane would be hitting the Alabama/Mississippi area.