Another Trump Supporter threatening civil war

Page 5 of 24 [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 4:53 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Well, he did predict that hurricane would be hitting the Alabama/Mississippi area.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ! !!

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 5:36 pm

I wonder if after the wall is built in Colorado, do you think Trump is thinking of building a toll bridge from Hawaii to Illinois?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 7:14 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
I wonder if after the wall is built in Colorado, do you think Trump is thinking of building a toll bridge from Hawaii to Illinois?

Only if he got the money.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 8:07 pm

beneficii wrote:
EzraS wrote:
beneficii wrote:
EzraS wrote:
beneficii wrote:
EzraS wrote:
If Americans were personally getting massively screwed over, then there might be an actual civil war.

All the same, it's still a strong message to the democrats that if they are framing Trump, they might want to abandon that course of action, and remove him the old fashioned way by producing a canidate who will win the next presidential election.

Let me guess. "Framing Trump" is exactly what you think the Democrats are doing, so you're with the guy mentioned in the OP.

I was thinking of putting the word "if" in my post in bold caps because I anticipated such a response.

I would have to be narrow minded to not consider it a possibility.

So if the Democrats are "framing" Trump, does that make violence OK? Not like, the Republicans simply voting not guilty in a Senate trial, and making your case to the public? Do you have to go there with breaking out the guns and violent threats?

It doesn't make violence ok. It means that IF they are up to no good, they are playing with fire.

And no that's not me making some kind of proclamation as a trump supporter or a republican or a conservative - of which I consider myself none of those things. It's an outside observer's aprisal regarding the current state of affairs.

BS. You are a Trump supporter. You are not outside this. And I would say that with you being a Trump supporter, helping to pass along threats of violence by other Trump supporters, is you making threats of violence yourself. Pretending to be just an "outsider" making an "aprisal" in this situation is disingenuous.

What have you been smoking?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 8:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The question is:

WHY are they so passionate about him?

I'm always leery of people who attract "passionate" followers.

You weren’t leery of Obama, Clinton.
All presidents have passionate followers. JFK was beloved wherever he went. Obama still is.

Nothing like Trump worship.

Exactly the same. You just using bias glasses.

I don't recall Obama or Clinton supporters threatening the lives of the media, or of those with different political or social views, or believing in insane conspiracy theories.

They're the same people who made death threats to the electors and also believe in insane conspiracy theories. They are just as screwy as anyone else.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 9:42 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The question is:

All presidents have passionate followers. JFK was beloved wherever he went. Obama still is.

I don't recall Obama or Clinton supporters threatening the lives of the media, or of those with different political or social views, or believing in insane conspiracy theories.

They're the same people who made death threats to the electors and also believe in insane conspiracy theories. They are just as screwy as anyone else.

There were a few nutbars in the last election, but nothing like we see on the far right.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 10:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The question is:

There were a few nutbars in the last election, but nothing like we see on the far right.

If someone tunes into news that caters to one side, they are only going to get a one sided view of things.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 11:27 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I wish we would leave "genetics" out of it.

That is fair. It's just that the whole lot of them look and act like the product of too close of intermarriage.

Where's your liberal conscience that tells you to value everyone ?

Who says I don't? But there's still no excuse for people to behave trashy, or to purposely embrace ignorance.

Apparently, you look down on inbred people.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 11:30 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The question is:

If someone tunes into news that caters to one side, they are only going to get a one sided view of things.

While that is true, it's also true that if one political bloc is far more prone to violence, their violence will be reported on far more often. It's unreasonable to call things even when they're clearly not, so expecting the media to take the rare examples of serious violence from the left and pretend like that's just as common as serious violence from the right is basically equivalent to expecting the media to lie to protect that bloc that's known for violence.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 4:22 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The question is:

What funeralxpire said.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 4:22 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I wish we would leave "genetics" out of it.

That is fair. It's just that the whole lot of them look and act like the product of too close of intermarriage.

Where's your liberal conscience that tells you to value everyone ?

Who says I don't? But there's still no excuse for people to behave trashy, or to purposely embrace ignorance.

Apparently, you look down on inbred people.

Obviously.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 4:27 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
What funeralxpire said.

For some reason this comment made my night. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 4:52 am

funeralxempire wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The question is:

While that is true, it's also true that if one political bloc is far more prone to violence, their violence will be reported on far more often. It's unreasonable to call things even when they're clearly not, so expecting the media to take the rare examples of serious violence from the left and pretend like that's just as common as serious violence from the right is basically equivalent to expecting the media to lie to protect that bloc that's known for violence.

So far it's mostly the left I have seen violence from en masse. I remember that someone made the tweet that "if Hillary loses we will just be sad, if Trump loses they will be mad". Or words to that effect. With it seems to me the idea that the left are supposed to be civil, calm and sophisticated. Whereas the right are supposed to be savages. But when Hillary lost I saw total savagery from the left. And it's like I'm supposed to pretend I didn't or that it was just a few "nutbars". But it appeared quite large scale to me. Even here I often read stuff that seems to be seething with anger and hatred. I know it's supposed to be saintly righteous indignation, but it still has violence written all over it. If Trump ends up getting reelected I'll be surprised if the left doesn't totally explode en masse again.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 6:11 am

EzraS wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The question is:

So far it's mostly the left I have seen violence from en masse. I remember that someone made the tweet that "if Hillary loses we will just be sad, if Trump loses they will be mad". Or words to that effect. With it seems to me the idea that the left are supposed to be civil, calm and sophisticated. Whereas the right are supposed to be savages. But when Hillary lost I saw total savagery from the left. And it's like I'm supposed to pretend I didn't or that it was just a few "nutbars". But it appeared quite large scale to me. Even here I often read stuff that seems to be seething with anger and hatred. I know it's supposed to be saintly righteous indignation, but it still has violence written all over it. If Trump ends up getting reelected I'll be surprised if the left doesn't totally explode en masse again.

I'm starting to agree with you more and more.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 6:39 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
I'm starting to agree with you more and more.

Thanks. I'm not saying the right are any better. Both are comprised of human beings and human beings act according to human nature.

Last edited by EzraS on 26 Oct 2019, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2019, 6:43 am

Yes, some things about human nature really does suck in my opinion.

I see you edited your post but I just want to add that what you erased made perfect sense too.