Another Trump Supporter threatening civil war

Page 7 of 24 [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 12:27 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

All I do is discuss and debate and give opinions like everyone else.

Basically what you and beneficii are asserting is that anything other than a democrat echo chamber is detrimental to the autism community.

Then rather than send traffic one way be more impartial...

So I am the one who is supposed to be more impartial, whereas you're not the lest bit impartial.

cyberdad wrote:
I'd say in the literally thousands of posts you have made you have never had anything negative to say about anything remotely right wing but can find something to say about Obama, Hillary, BLM or Antifa.

Is that supposed to be some sort of crime? Would you like it to be?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 12:45 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Basically what you and beneficii are asserting is that anything other than a democrat echo chamber is detrimental to the autism community.

So I am the one who is supposed to be more impartial, whereas you're not the lest bit impartial.

cyberdad wrote:
I'd say in the literally thousands of posts you have made you have never had anything negative to say about anything remotely right wing but can find something to say about Obama, Hillary, BLM or Antifa.

No, it's just an indication that you're not as neutral as you insist.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 12:56 am

funeralxempire wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

cyberdad wrote:

No, it's just an indication that you're not as neutral as you insist.

What I said is that I am an individualist.

Also I recently agreed that I am a "Devil's Advocate":

EzraS wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
I think that's what makes it being a Devil's Advocate. You argue against an opinion not because you side with the opposition, but because you want a thorough anaylsis of the whole situation.

In that case devil's advocate sounds spot on.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 3:23 am

To be fair, it is very difficult to decipher devil's advocate posts, in the same way satire often fails to translate to text-only. I'm also still standing by my initial observation, since you do tend to be more consistently critical of certain parts of the political spectrum.

Out of curiosity, how much control do you express over the clothes you wear, generally speaking? I'm only curious from the perspective of 'expressed individualism' vs. 'ideological individualism'.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 3:45 am

funeralxempire wrote:
To be fair, it is very difficult to decipher devil's advocate posts, in the same way satire often fails to translate to text-only. I'm also still standing by my initial observation, since you do tend to be more consistently critical of certain parts of the political spectrum.

Out of curiosity, how much control do you express over the clothes you wear, generally speaking? I'm only curious from the perspective of 'expressed individualism' vs. 'ideological individualism'.

Well you know I'm not trying to be anything. Twisty suggested devil's advocate with that video, and I felt that video described how I operate. As far as me having said something about being neutral, I probably meant my feelings/emotions are neutral.

I pick my own clothes if that's what you're asking. And I pretty much wear the same outfit in varying colors every day. Today it's a navy hoodie, a burgundy long sleeve henley thermal shirt and khaki jogging pants. Tomorrow it might be the same hoodie in grey, shirt in blue and pants in black. Or whatever combination. I choose my clothes based on comfort.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 4:39 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

cyberdad wrote:

No I suppose you are entitled to speak your mind

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 6:31 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

cyberdad wrote:

No I suppose you are entitled to speak your mind

For now at least.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 1:57 pm

EzraS wrote:
I pick my own clothes if that's what you're asking. And I pretty much wear the same outfit in varying colors every day. Today it's a navy hoodie, a burgundy long sleeve henley thermal shirt and khaki jogging pants. Tomorrow it might be the same hoodie in grey, shirt in blue and pants in black. Or whatever combination. I choose my clothes based on comfort.

Oh okay, then my drunken hypothesis was utter rubbish.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 2:01 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Drunken hypothesis? Are vomit stains part of the equation?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 2:18 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I'm not a kid, I don't drink to the point I'm puking, ever.

Last edited by funeralxempire on 27 Oct 2019, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 2:23 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
EzraS wrote:

No, because you weren't here to irrumate.

Sorry, I misread. I was understood your hypothesis was about him being drunk while getting dressed.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 2:25 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Sorry, I misread. I was understood your hypothesis was about him being drunk while getting dressed.

No worries, I'll edit it. I was out of bounds.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 2:55 pm

Even Ben Shapiro is now calling for civil war:

So what is this about the left being the violent ones or the left being just as bad?

Of course, right-wingers here will say, "But Kathy Griffin!11" while ignoring the fact that what she did met with nearly universal condemnation from the left as well as the right. But are the right-wingers going to condemn Ben Shapiro and the other right-wing commentators here? If not, then the 2 sides are NOT the same.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 3:07 pm

Every day this country is getting one step closer to exploding on itself and both sides are so sure that they are right for doing it.

I wonder if I'll end up like this for not wanting to choose a side in the end?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 7:45 pm

beneficii wrote:

So what is this about the left being the violent ones or the left being just as bad?

Of course, right-wingers here will say, "But Kathy Griffin!11" while ignoring the fact that what she did met with nearly universal condemnation from the left as well as the right. But are the right-wingers going to condemn Ben Shapiro and the other right-wing commentators here? If not, then the 2 sides are NOT the same.

I'd like to see those clips in their context. The second one they showed looked like footage I've seen of liberals setting fires in the streets. Also I noticed that in some of the blurbs the footage was jumpy, the voices sounded distorted and and the words were out of sync with mouth movements. I really don't see how you can keep presenting a quasi news program like TYT with a straight face.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 8:47 pm

EzraS wrote:
beneficii wrote:

I'd like to see those clips in their context. The second one they showed looked like footage I've seen of liberals setting fires in the streets. Also I noticed that in some of the blurbs the footage was jumpy, the voices sounded distorted and and the words were out of sync with mouth movements. I really don't see how you can keep presenting a quasi news program like TYT with a straight face.

It's not conceivable that right wingers could threaten violence?