US kills top Iranian general in Baghdad

Page 22 of 23 [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 5:25 pm

Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Half the country flipped out and got hysterical over 9/11 the same as with 45.

Is it the same half who doesn’t like being used and abused by their own government?

I can't speak for everyone regarding paranoia. I can say with certainty that we did not shoot down passenger planes afterwards.

You just blew up schools and hospitals, weddings, funerals etc and killed over a million people in Iraq and invaded Afghanistan and supported Al Qaeda in Syria and Libya.... no big deal eh.... :roll:

I think you're confusing 45 with 44 and 43. Trump is guilty of Solemani (which his country is grateful for), and only after 600+ US citizens were killed and several acts of war for the last year. And several bombings in Syria... Again, we will remain at an impasse because we both rely on intelligence from opposite leaning news sites.

Doesn't matter who the President is, they'd all would have been found guilty at Nuremberg. B.S. most people in Iran are against the murder as are people in the US. Any evidence for your b.s. claims? You rely on b.s.

Like hell, John. Nobody is stealing Irani/Iraqi business and absorbing their money. No one is rounding up Arabs and gassing them, or forcing them to work till they drop with no food, unless they do that to each other. If your government takes ships, attacks embassies, they might get blown up.
The Jews weren't doing anything to Europeans except existing and working... the Germans came up with some harebrained idea that they needed to be gone. And Hitler convinced much of Europe to cooperate. Your Nuremburg reference is stupid, I hope you know just how stupid.

Dear dear dear,
It seems we are approaching: "Godwin's Law". 8O :mrgreen:

Why are you surprised that Godwin's law is coming into play on this topic? I can see the surprise if the main topic of discussion was how to make ice cream flavored pancakes and Godwin's law came into play, but why are you surprised about it in a topic about the middle East?

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2020, 6:38 pm

Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Is it the same half who doesn’t like being used and abused by their own government?

I can't speak for everyone regarding paranoia. I can say with certainty that we did not shoot down passenger planes afterwards.

You just blew up schools and hospitals, weddings, funerals etc and killed over a million people in Iraq and invaded Afghanistan and supported Al Qaeda in Syria and Libya.... no big deal eh.... :roll:

I think you're confusing 45 with 44 and 43. Trump is guilty of Solemani (which his country is grateful for), and only after 600+ US citizens were killed and several acts of war for the last year. And several bombings in Syria... Again, we will remain at an impasse because we both rely on intelligence from opposite leaning news sites.

Doesn't matter who the President is, they'd all would have been found guilty at Nuremberg. B.S. most people in Iran are against the murder as are people in the US. Any evidence for your b.s. claims? You rely on b.s.

Like hell, John. Nobody is stealing Irani/Iraqi business and absorbing their money. No one is rounding up Arabs and gassing them, or forcing them to work till they drop with no food, unless they do that to each other. If your government takes ships, attacks embassies, they might get blown up.
The Jews weren't doing anything to Europeans except existing and working... the Germans came up with some harebrained idea that they needed to be gone. And Hitler convinced much of Europe to cooperate. Your Nuremburg reference is stupid, I hope you know just how stupid.

Dear dear dear,
It seems we are approaching: "Godwin's Law". 8O :mrgreen:

It's always especially nice when someone who detests Israel ( an endeavor undertaken so that something like the Holocaust could never happen again ) throws it out there.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 8:07 am

EzraS wrote:
It seems most of those who flipped out and got hysterical over 45, seem to want a government that will regulate every aspect of their lives.

Sounds better for joe ave’s bank account & the environment than letting oligarchs run amok.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 8:30 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It seems most of those who flipped out and got hysterical over 45, seem to want a government that will regulate every aspect of their lives.

Sounds better for joe ave’s bank account & the environment than letting oligarchs run amok.

The oligarchs will still be in control and joe ave will end up with less personal freedom and much higher taxes.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 8:44 am

Persephone29 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
That's exactly what I meant. But it helps if US citizens aren't repeating the propaganda that is used to keep US forces in the region.

For the record, I don't want us supporting anyone but Israel. I think we ought to pull out and allow them to wipe each other out. Last Arab standing starts over...

You're in the region against US interests cause of Israel. The fake intelligence on Soleimani came from Israel like the fake intelligence before Iraq. Because of Israel you are supporting Al Qaeda. Nice going.

The US is going to do well regardless. I can't see any difference in Obama giving away the farm to the whole world. At least supporting an ally has some honor. Again, I don't believe you John. You hate Israel, so anything you say about them should be suspect.

Na. It is hurting business and jobs. Doesn't mean Obama was good. Obama increased your taxes to go to Israel and supported the head chopping Saudi ally. Plenty of the information I have learned comes from Israelis and/or Jews so your point isn't valid.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 8:48 am

Persephone29 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The US did Iranian assets and money and out brutal sanctions on them that won't help the tens of thousands of Jews in Iran. And that's exactly what the US did in Iraq, stole money, blew everything up, gave them ISIS and killed over 1 million people. Everything was a reaction to US aggression and illegal occupation.

I was talking about wars of aggression. Nicely explained by a Zionist Jewish guy.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 11:45 am

John honey,
Noam Chomsky is an anti-Zionist activist and is a personna non grata in Israel and has been refused entry into the country. :)

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 12:12 pm

I know he's been banned from the country that is meant to be a safe haven for Jews lol. I've listened to a lot of Chomsky. He's said he's a Zionist and his views haven't changed but that Zionism has changed. He stayed in Israel when he was younger and lived in a Kibbutz.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 12:48 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
I know he's been banned from the country that is meant to be a safe haven for Jews lol. I've listened to a lot of Chomsky. He's said he's a Zionist and his views haven't changed but that Zionism has changed. He stayed in Israel when he was younger and lived in a Kibbutz.

Indeed. He would have to pose a real threat to national security to be refused entry. It is a sanction that is not imposed lightly. :D

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 1:26 pm

Teach51 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Indeed. He would have to pose a real threat to national security to be refused entry. It is a sanction that is not imposed lightly. :D

Lol. Na, it's because he has documented and articulated Israel's crimes. Norman Finkelstein the same. Both sides of Finkelstein's family were exterminated by the Nazis, his parents were both in Nazi concentration camps and were part of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. But he is banned from Israel too and one of Israel's chief supporters Alan Dershowitz called Finkelstein's mother a Nazi collaborator. That's sick.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 1:56 pm

Come to the other threads John,
I want to get to know your soft and cuddly side. :D

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 2:04 pm

Teach51 wrote:

If you want soft and cuddly, why not just get a pet like most people? I know where to get a chimera made of porcupine and armadillo DNA that might be soft and cuddly enough for you.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 2:18 pm

Armadillos are really cute

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 3:49 pm

Teach51 wrote:

:lol: I was meant to be good from the new year and have a break from the forums but then Trump tries to start WWIII. I'll have a look though :thumright:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 4:52 pm

Teach51 wrote:

He has one? :scratch: :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2020, 4:53 pm