Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 3:03 am

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/31/mitch- ... peachment/

:lol:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 3:20 am

I don't disagree with McConnell in the sense that at the time Trump was in full paranoid mindset at the time. Pandemic? Just another plot to get him just like Ukraine, just like Russiagate etc, etc.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 7:48 am

Mr. Trump had three years to prepare for a global crisis.  Instead, he spent most of his time and effort to dismantling universal health care and the CDC, and telling Americans that he had everything under control.  Now he is playing catch-up in a race where all of the important runners are way ahead of him.

While I do not wish the corona virus upon Mr. Trump, news of his infection would not disturb me in the least.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 7:56 am

Looks like the democrats foolish attempt ended up costing many American lives. That's what can happen when the congress and senate tie up themselves and president with weeks of nonsense.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 8:03 am

Does anyone feel that the American people would have consented to extreme measures in February?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 8:08 am

EzraS wrote:
Looks like the democrats foolish attempt ended up costing many American lives. That's what can happen when the congress and senate tie up themselves and president with weeks of nonsense.
The only thing Mr. Trump was "tied up with" was tweeting and blaming Democrats for everything he did wrong.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 8:18 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Does anyone feel that the American people would have consented to extreme measures in February?

Yes.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 8:21 am

Fnord wrote:
EzraS wrote:
The only thing Mr. Trump was "tied up with" was tweeting and blaming Democrats for everything he did wrong.

Way to downplay the vengeful democrats misdeeds.

Btw it's April 1st so I may or may not be sincere.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 8:22 am

EzraS wrote:
Fnord wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Way to downplay the vengeful democrats misdeeds. Btw it's April 1st so I may or may not be sincere.
By the way, it's April 1st so I may or may not be Fnord.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 12:41 pm

Fnord wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Fnord wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Way to downplay the vengeful democrats misdeeds. Btw it's April 1st so I may or may not be sincere.
By the way, it's April 1st so I may or may not be Fnord.

Are you Dronf?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 12:53 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Not if they're being genuine in my opinion. It makes for good fodder for the perpetual Trump blame game though. In February this was still largely a China issue rather than global. I don't think anyone would be being honest by saying the country would have accepted the current measures if Trump had called for the current measures in February because there was some unknown mysterious virus plaguing China.

Also, current measures were largely in place prior to him saying he was hoping this would all be over by Easter. That hopeful statement didn't delay the measures already undertaken or implemented.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 1:19 pm

Link: Trump admin will not reopen Obamacare exchanges

The White House will not reopen the Obamacare exchanges to allow uninsured Americans to purchase health care coverage during the coronavirus pandemic.  President Donald Trump shuttered the federal insurance exchanges in December after the end of the annual open enrollment period.  While the federal exchanges will remain shuttered, individual states like New York and California have reopened their state exchanges for special enrollment periods to address the unprecedented public health crisis.

Whom does Mr. Trump hate the most: Mr. Obama or the American citizens dying of CoViD-19?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 2:28 pm

Fnord wrote:
Whom does Mr. Trump hate the most: Mr. Obama or the American citizens dying of CoViD-19?[/color]

People who are both black And poor.

Next question?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 3:52 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Whom does Mr. Trump hate the most: Mr. Obama or the American citizens dying of CoViD-19?[/color]
People who are both black And poor.  Next question?
Not Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and women?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 4:42 pm

Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
People who are both black And poor.  Next question?
Not Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and women?

You said Most, not close second.