So THIS is why BC is doing so well! THC+CBD vs. Corona

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 1:13 pm

https://calgaryherald.com/cannabis/cann ... esearcher/

Could it be?

We are a MASSIVE North American hub for China/Asia & surely enough cases flew into Vancouver that could’ve done more damage to our local population BUT before we became world famous for laundering Chinese money we were world famous for BC bud.

Take that, Corona! :ninja: 8)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 1:24 pm

Old Brother Bob may have been on to something...

Bob Dylan wrote:
Well, I would not feel so all alone,
Everybody must get stoned!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Last edited by Fnord on 07 May 2020, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 1:50 pm

Funny, I saw something similar from some French researchers, except about regular cigarettes.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 2:57 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
Funny, I saw something similar from some French researchers, except about regular cigarettes.

Yeah, I saw that about researching nicotine’s effects. It’s probably just all the tar blocking things up so viruses can’t get in. :P

And it seems mixing the two must negate the benefit of both ?? otherwise Quebec wouldn’t have the worst outbreak in Canada. :P

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 3:25 pm

I'm sick of hearing people talking about dope like it's some kind of miracle wonder drug. There were two potheads smoking in the parking lot at Walmart the other day, one of them with a bad smoker's cough, and the smell made me think there was a skunk or something close by, but my mother said it was from the marijuana those two were smoking and neither one of us were impressed, although I did mention it might be medicinal.

And then there's this thing called Cannaboid Hyperemesis Syndrome. I just heard on YouTube earlier about people who went through that hell. The sweating and nausea are extremely intense. And then they experience this thing called "scretching", which is screaming combined with retching. It's so horrible the CHS sufferers said they were begging the doctors to kill them just to make it end. It can also lead to acute renal failure.

Seriously, it can affect people very differently. It can cause anxiety attacks and paranoia and even depression. They say it's not physically addictive, but it can be very psychologically addictive. Anything can be psychologically addictive.

I don't care if it's legal in Canada, with the luck I have there is no way I want to be near it, especially because of CHS. Being emetophobic I'd sincerely rather die. I wouldn't even want to be within hearing distance of someone "scretching". :pale:

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 4:10 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:

Yeah, I saw that about researching nicotine’s effects. It’s probably just all the tar blocking things up so viruses can’t get in. :P

I just picture a couple of stereotypical frenchmen with labcoats over their obligatory striped shirts.

"Pierre! Nous fumons les cigarettes, et nous ne sommes pas malades! Nous devons publier ce résultat!"

*both laugh in French*

lostonearth35 wrote:
I'm sick of hearing people talking about dope like it's some kind of miracle wonder drug.

Well, too bad for you. There's good reason to be optimistic for positive results from a broad array of applications with comparatively mild side-effects, and the reason behind the lack of research seem to boil down to social stigma (such as what you yourself display) and the fact that Big Pharma can't patent a plant.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 5:10 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I'm sick of hearing people talking about dope like it's some kind of miracle wonder drug. There were two potheads smoking in the parking lot at Walmart the other day, one of them with a bad smoker's cough, and the smell made me think there was a skunk or something close by, but my mother said it was from the marijuana those two were smoking and neither one of us were impressed, although I did mention it might be medicinal.

And then there's this thing called Cannaboid Hyperemesis Syndrome. I just heard on YouTube earlier about people who went through that hell. The sweating and nausea are extremely intense. And then they experience this thing called "scretching", which is screaming combined with retching. It's so horrible the CHS sufferers said they were begging the doctors to kill them just to make it end. It can also lead to acute renal failure.

Seriously, it can affect people very differently. It can cause anxiety attacks and paranoia and even depression. They say it's not physically addictive, but it can be very psychologically addictive. Anything can be psychologically addictive.

I don't care if it's legal in Canada, with the luck I have there is no way I want to be near it, especially because of CHS. Being emetophobic I'd sincerely rather die. I wouldn't even want to be within hearing distance of someone "scretching". :pale:

:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Would you prefer people lied to you and told you it doesn’t have dozens of medicinal uses? :?

Almost no one has adverse reactions to marijuana Unless they consume extremely high quantities of concentrated extracts or edibles. So, almost no one ever has experience the stuff you posted about. It’s so extremely uncommon, if it’s even real at all, that I’ve never even heard of it before reading your post. Millions, hundreds of Millions, maybe even Billions of people consume marijuana in some form or another and it’s ultra safe and in most cases beneficial to people’s health and well being.

“Scretching,” isn’t a thing. I’ve been around at hundreds of thousands, maybe Millions, of people under the influence of marijuana and have never ever seen or even heard of this. Where
Would you even hear such nonsense? Are you getting your information from 1936’s “Reefer Madness” ? :?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 7:30 pm

And here I was thinking you convinced everybody in BC follow your diet. :)

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 7:21 am

Going to smoke some now with my morning coffee.
Know as a “ hippie speedball”.
I was SO happy when I got my card.Dr.House wrote my script.
That’s really his name.lol

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 3:22 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Going to smoke some now with my morning coffee.
Know as a “ hippie speedball”.
I was SO happy when I got my card.Dr.House wrote my script.
That’s really his name.lol

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: