Three friends killed on fishing trip

Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2020, 1:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the thing about people with ASPD is that punishment doesn't scare them or deter them in any way, and the only way to get them to stop being bad is to physically incapacitate them.
People that can gun down three people over a dispute over a truck,usually don't value there lives much either.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2020, 1:51 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
the thing about people with ASPD is that punishment doesn't scare them or deter them in any way, and the only way to get them to stop being bad is to physically incapacitate them.
People that can gun down three people over a dispute over a truck,usually don't value their lives much either.

i beg to differ, they may indeed value their lives too much at the expense of other people the typical ASPD way of living. their lack of fear rendered their inhibitive judgment ineffective. simply, they could not/did not think about consequences past just the feels-good part of giving in to their ID.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2020, 3:15 pm

auntblabby wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
People that can gun down three people over a dispute over a truck,usually don't value their lives much either.

i beg to differ, they may indeed value their lives too much at the expense of other people the typical ASPD way of living. their lack of fear rendered their inhibitive judgment ineffective. simply, they could not/did not think about consequences past just the feels-good part of giving in to their ID.
In that case they won't be happy with the death penalty then.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2020, 5:30 pm

What do you mean by physically incapacitated, auntblabby? Like having a limb cut off? They do that in Saudi Arabia for major thieves (hand is cut off). :| Also for drug dealers. My dad actually said he saw people being hanged for murder in a place where that took place in front of his office (but I guess if you're a rich Prince you can get away with murdering a journalist and still have people give you accolades and live in mansions).

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2020, 12:49 am

blooiejagwa wrote:
(but I guess if you're a rich Prince you can get away with murdering a journalist and still have people give you accolades and live in mansions).

Not just Saudi Arabia, when I was in Malaysia the local sultan was playing golf and he was so angry he missed his shot that turned around and smashed the small Indian boy who was his caddy with his golf club. The boy died and the sultan evaded prosecution because he was Allah's appointment and therefore above the law. After cleaning the blood of his golf club he would have gone and enjoyed his a bottle of his favourite wine with one of his many mistresses.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2020, 7:36 am

It looks like Kevin Springfield was the intended Target or a stolen truck engine.

The other two were to silence witnesses.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2020, 12:57 pm

cyberdad wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:
(but I guess if you're a rich Prince you can get away with murdering a journalist and still have people give you accolades and live in mansions).

Not just Saudi Arabia, when I was in Malaysia the local sultan was playing golf and he was so angry he missed his shot that turned around and smashed the small Indian boy who was his caddy with his golf club. The boy died and the sultan evaded prosecution because he was Allah's appointment and therefore above the law. After cleaning the blood of his golf club he would have gone and enjoyed his a bottle of his favourite wine with one of his many mistresses.

there's no such thing as 'allah's appointment' in actual islam. hence prophet was against kings etc
nor is evading law part of it either, again, and so to put that in your post makes no sense to me. unless they specifically STATED that, then it makes sense.
that's the hypocrisy.. and from what i know.. the malaysian royalty are messed up. my son's aba therapist worked for kuwaiti royal family, malay, sing, and estee lauder family (kids in each, she was to stay/live with the family while doing therapy since they were wealthy enough to afford it for their autistic kids)
she seemed to like the kuwaiti one the most.

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2020, 1:16 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
He has over 230 felony charges, 15 felony convictions.
Why on earth was he not in prison?

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2020, 2:20 pm

Steve1963 wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
No one knows,Florida has lots of crime,maybe overworked court system.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 3:26 am

blooiejagwa wrote:
there's no such thing as 'allah's appointment' in actual islam. hence prophet was against kings etc
nor is evading law part of it either, again, and so to put that in your post makes no sense to me. unless they specifically STATED that, then it makes sense.
that's the hypocrisy.. and from what i know.. the malaysian royalty are messed up. my son's aba therapist worked for kuwaiti royal family, malay, sing, and estee lauder family (kids in each, she was to stay/live with the family while doing therapy since they were wealthy enough to afford it for their autistic kids)
she seemed to like the kuwaiti one the most.

I have read the English translation of the Al-Quran and about 90% of the things people do in predominantly muslim countries have more to do with culture and beliefs than they do with religion. The Malay people believe in witchcraft and witchdoctors so what is blasphemous in some countries isn't in Malaysia.

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 5:24 am

vermontsavant wrote:
Steve1963 wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
No one knows,Florida has lots of crime,maybe overworked court system.

How can no one know? How was that man even walking the streets? Forget defunding the police...looks like it's time to blow us the whole justice system! I don't want to live in a country where people with 230 felonies are walking among us.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 5:26 am

vermontsavant wrote:
On a dirt road near cow pastures,orange groves and a lake,a Florida sheriff said he encountered one of the worst crime scenes of his career.Three close friends appeared to have been beaten and killed on a nighttime catfishing trip.

The killings shocked 3K town Frostproof,FL about 70 miles south of Orlando,the victims-Damion Tillman,23,Kevin Springfield,30 and Brandon Rollins,27 were massacred,sheriff Grady Judd said.

Neighbors interviewed by police said the lake is known as a common party location where locals go on the weekends.

The sheriff said there were no signs of bad drug deals,theft or domestic violence,we have no knowledge of why these murders occurred said sheriff Grady Judd.

Mr Tillman arrived first in a red truck and was killed,the other two arrived later in a white truck and were killed.

Mr Rollins called his father on the phone and his father Cyril rushed to the lake only to find all three dead.Before Mr. Rollins died he said something to his father about the events,but the sheriff declined to comment on his words.

The sheriff said it was the worst murder scene he had ever seen.

The New York Times

So they have determined it was a murder? I heard about those people getting killed...did they even get any suspects yet?

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 6:20 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
On a dirt road near cow pastures,orange groves and a lake,a Florida sheriff said he encountered one of the worst crime scenes of his career.Three close friends appeared to have been beaten and killed on a nighttime catfishing trip.

The killings shocked 3K town Frostproof,FL about 70 miles south of Orlando,the victims-Damion Tillman,23,Kevin Springfield,30 and Brandon Rollins,27 were massacred,sheriff Grady Judd said.

Neighbors interviewed by police said the lake is known as a common party location where locals go on the weekends.

The sheriff said there were no signs of bad drug deals,theft or domestic violence,we have no knowledge of why these murders occurred said sheriff Grady Judd.

Mr Tillman arrived first in a red truck and was killed,the other two arrived later in a white truck and were killed.

Mr Rollins called his father on the phone and his father Cyril rushed to the lake only to find all three dead.Before Mr. Rollins died he said something to his father about the events,but the sheriff declined to comment on his words.

The sheriff said it was the worst murder scene he had ever seen.

The New York Times

So they have determined it was a murder? I heard about those people getting killed...did they even get any suspects yet?
T.J Wiggins murdered Kevin Springfield over an accusation of stealing truck engine,then shot the other two to silence witnesses.Wiggins had two accomplices,his brother and his brother's girlfriend I believe.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 9:05 am

I think the worst thing about this crime is the criminals.

Tony "TJ" Wiggins, 26, a hardened criminal with 230 felony criminal charges against him in his arrest history, was the alleged ringleader behind the "massacre." His girlfriend, Mary Whittemore, 27, and his brother William "Robert" Wiggins, 21, have also been arrested.

Just imagine, 230 previous felony criminal charges, and at the age of 26.. Our society in the U.S. is just to lenient against criminals. His criminal history began at the age of 12. Criminals are not held accountable for the violence they create. They are set free far too often. Why was Tony Wiggins free?

Wiggins had been arrested in March for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and was released on bond. "This is a guy who can hurt you because it's the right thing for him to do in that moment in time with his three brain cells," Judd said.

Source: Three arrested in connection with triple murder of Florida fishing buddies

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 9:21 am

^^^
Florida has a crime problem and it's seems there justice system is overwhelmed and inefficient.

It least this will be the last crime T.J Wiggins ever commits.He is headed for a gurney and a hot shot,and they fry'em fast in Florida 8)