Pro poker player found burned and murdered

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 6:32 am

Police in Michigan have identified the woman whose badly burned body was found in a state recreation area as Susie Zhao.

Zhao,33,a professional poker player from Los Angeles but came back to Michigan where her mother and stepfather live.

The body was discovered a parking area near Pontiac lake trail on the morning of july 13th,according to White Lake township police.

Detective Lieutenant Christopher Hild said the incident is a homicide and could be connected to her travels in the world poker scene,or could be the result of someone she met locally.

She was a free spirit in the truest sense,she played by her own rules and followed her dreams,she was brilliant people have said about her.

The FBI in Michigan is helping local authorities and will make all resources available,special agent Mara Schnieder said.

This happened 40 miles from Detroit.

CNN

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 7:06 am

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, KNOW WHEN TO RUN.....

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 7:16 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, KNOW WHEN TO RUN.....
You can say that again

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 7:32 am

I guess that she didnt run fast/far enough!

And thought that there...was time enough to count her money, because the dealing was done.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 7:48 am

naturalplastic wrote:

And thought that there...was time enough to count her money, because the dealing was done.
I guess the deal went,or as Kenny Rogers would say;She broke even.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 7:54 am

vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

The gambler in the song sure did "break even" a lot more peacefully than she did! 8O

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 9:24 am

naturalplastic wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

The gambler in the song sure did "break even" a lot more peacefully than she did! 8O

True,it makes me think she knew the perpetrator,being she was burned.

If the perp doesn't know the victim they don't usually bother to try to conceal the victims ID.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 9:26 am

vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

If the perp doesn't know the victim they don't usually bother to try to conceal the victims ID.

Are you thinking she met a pyropheliac on tinder?

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 9:56 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

No but if they go to great lengths to conceal the victims identity,It usually means they don't want to be connected with the victims because the victims ID will point to them.

If they don't know the victim,they usually don't care if the victims ID is discovered.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 10:07 am

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

No but if they go to great lengths to conceal the victims identity,It usually means they don't want to be connected with the victims because the victims ID will point to them.

If they don't know the victim,they usually don't care if the victims ID is discovered.

I was way off from what you were thinking. I was guessing that she went online to arrange for a booty call then landed a Beavis wannabe who gets extremely aroused by fire.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 10:35 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I was way off from what you were thinking. I was guessing that she went online to arrange for a booty call then landed a Beavis wannabe who gets extremely aroused by fire.

"When you hear hoofbeats think 'horses'. Don't think 'zebras'". Thats what they teach you in med school.

Fire or burying, those are the two most obvious ways of disposing of someone who is already dead( whether they were your murder victim or not). Beavis wannabe fetishists are rather rare.

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 10:48 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

"When you hear hoofbeats think 'horses'. Don't think 'zebras'". Thats what they teach you in med school.

Fire or burying, those are the two most obvious ways of disposing of someone who is already dead( whether they were your murder victim or not). Beavis wannabe fetishists are rather rare.

I was joking about the Beavis wannabe idea.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 11:56 am

Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I was joking about the Beavis wannabe idea.
Maybe it was Butthead instead :)

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 12:05 pm

Both maybe? Butthead held the chainsaw to chop her up, then Beavis lit the fire?

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 12:54 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
Both maybe? Butthead held the chainsaw to chop her up, then Beavis lit the fire?

And Todd drove the get away car,cause Todd's cool ha ha ha ha

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 10:57 pm

I wonder why she was burned.

The news says "badly burned", yet police could still ID her.

Be the hero of your life.