PFizer announces a 90% effective vaccine

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 6:21 am

Pepe wrote:
I wasn't planning to get it in a hurry, or at all, in the first place. Let the young and dumb go into the fray first and wait a while to see how many fall off the perch, because of it.
Age/maturity/experience has made me cluey. 8)

I'm expecting my daughter to come home from school early next year with a letter asking me to sign it as consent for her to have the vaccine. I won't be doing so and I won't be volunteering. I don't believe they're trying to harm us or inject us with tiny microchips, it'll likely be no more of a risk than any other vaccine. I just don't believe it's necessary and therefore, if there is still a tiny risk (which there always is with any jab), it's a no from me.
They won't need 100% of a population to have it done and I'm sure enough people will be happy to be go along with it, as they have with lockdown and wearing masks.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 7:20 pm

Surprised to see so much anti-vaccine sentiment here. I will be getting a covid-19 vaccine first chance its offered to me.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 8:04 pm

Yeah, because they are really going to come up with a vaccine in 7 months that's 90% effective. Yet again, this proves Covid-19 is ploy to control the people.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 8:14 pm

Antrax wrote:
Surprised to see so much anti-vaccine sentiment here. I will be getting a covid-19 vaccine first chance its offered to me.

Not so much anti-vaccination but rather caution as we are dealing with an unusually resistant virus .

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 8:41 pm

StayFrosty wrote:
Yeah, because they are really going to come up with a vaccine in 7 months that's 90% effective. Yet again, this proves Covid-19 is ploy to control the people.

I wonder about that. As in how are the people not already under control?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 9:23 pm

I heard the UK is going to be the first to be given the vaccines. America doesn't have anything against the UK, so I don't have any dubious feelings about this.
If the vaccine was produced from a country that hates the west and was eager to give it to the west first (like the UK or US) then I would be dubious. Very dubious.

But the vaccine was produced exquisitely fast, so I'm worried that it might not be safe, as in might cause long-term damage to organs, for example the BRAIN.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 11:01 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Antrax wrote:

Not so much anti-vaccination but rather caution as we are dealing with an unusually resistant virus .

Yup.