Who was your Favorite Capitol Rioter and why?

Page 38 of 45 [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2021, 7:43 pm

I think that Buffalo Hat Man is becoming addicted to attention.
I think that the media attention makes him feel that he is being taken seriously.
No one takes him seriously, except his mother, whose basement he was living in, and, apparently, cooking his favorite foods so that he wouldn’t refuse to eat dinner.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2021, 7:45 pm

Sylkat wrote:
I don’t believe that Buffalo Hat Man is innocent of a crime even if he did not technically break in to the Capitol.
Walking in or not, he did not belong there, was not ‘touristing’, he was unauthorized, therefore committed a crime. You commit a crime, like trespassing on Federal property, you get arrested and charged.

Add to that the charge of disrupting/impeding federal government procedings, and you have a super-sized something burger.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2021, 8:50 pm

Excellent point.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2021, 8:54 pm

He was in the Capitol without authorization.

If I was there without authorization, I would have been charged with Trespass, at least.

It's really an absurd thing that they all had such access to the Capitol. In reality, the mob could have easily been dispersed, and not have been able to get NEAR the Capitol.

I was at the Capitol a few times. The Capitol Police don't play.....

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2021, 9:07 pm

I really, really, REALLY want the trials to be televised.
There is SO MUCH that they did, undeniably, right on multiple cameras, that they should not have been ABLE to do.
It is looking more and more, that they could have been stopped.
There are more and more serious questions arising regarding WHY this happened.
Or, why this was ALLOWED to happen.
:?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2021, 11:43 pm

Sylkat wrote:
I think that Buffalo Hat Man is becoming addicted to attention.

I suspect in prison he will be less likely to strut around half dressed looking for attention :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 1:50 am

Sylkat wrote:
I really, really, REALLY want the trials to be televised.There is SO MUCH that they did, undeniably, right on multiple cameras, that they should not have been ABLE to do. It is looking more and more, that they could have been stopped. There are more and more serious questions arising regarding WHY this happened. Or, why this was ALLOWED to happen. :?

it was allowed to happen, even facilitated, by a fifth-column cohort of traitorous GOP legislators and billionaires behind the curtain who own said corrupt GOP pols, who have a long predisposition [at least since the LAST gilded age and certainly traces its mojo to the 1932 Businessmen's Plot to depose FDR and replace him with a strongman] to oppose democracy and to megalomaniacally shove their fascist will down our throats.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 2:57 am

WTH I'm just bumping this thread for the sheer enjoyment of making MAGAs squirm :lol:

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 2:28 pm

What is happening with the rich California blonde who rented a private jet for herself and friends, to go to the ‘Washington Farce’ as a party?
They all took LOTS of selfies.
Haven’t heard much about her/them lately.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2021, 10:25 pm

she is rich, hence she can buy her way out of this.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2021, 3:51 am

My understanding is that she been charged with summons but is awaiting trial.

Again another worm trying to squirm their way out of flypaper. She bragged on social media "breaking in" to the capitol bld was the best day of her life. Now she's arrested she regrets everything :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2021, 4:23 am

this is just ordinary sociopathy at work here. the whole trumpoleeny phenomenon has continued months after the bastard finally left office, to still be unmasking antisocial types left and right, like he was the red flag and the magas are the bull who can't help but see red and charge heedless. he is a curse that keeps on cursing from beyond the political grave, and either he or [if he keels over] his even more antisocial kids will pick up the maga mantle and run with it again. lord help us.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2021, 4:36 am

auntblabby wrote:
this is just ordinary sociopathy at work here. the whole trumpoleeny phenomenon has continued months after the bastard finally left office, to still be unmasking antisocial types left and right, like he was the red flag and the magas are the bull who can't help but see red and charge heedless. he is a curse that keeps on cursing from beyond the political grave, and either he or [if he keels over] his even more antisocial kids will pick up the maga mantle and run with it again. lord help us.

She liked being a "Trumpette" unit she had to face the music :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2021, 5:43 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

She liked being a "Trumpette" unit she had to face the music :lol:

put her in a cell playing polka music 24/7 ;)

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2021, 6:38 pm

And people died +\or were killed during this thing!
And one guy committed suicide afterwards!
What was accomplished?
What was SUPPOSED to be accomplished?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2021, 6:46 pm

Sylkat wrote:
And people died +\or were killed during this thing!
And one guy committed suicide afterwards!
What was accomplished?
What was SUPPOSED to be accomplished?

putting the libs/POC/LGBTQ/women/religious minorities under their heel is what they tried to accomplish.