The Names of Co-conspirators In Sedition.

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2021, 9:07 am

Here are the names of the 121 House Republicans who voted to reject Arizona's electoral votes:

Here are the names of the 138 House Republicans who voted to reject Pennsylvania's electoral votes:

Here are the names of the 6 Senate Republicans who voted to reject Arizona's electoral votes:

Here are the names of the 7 Senate Republicans who voted to reject Pennsylvania's electoral votes:

Source: This Alternet News Article

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2021, 9:22 am

I see my congressman on there :(

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2021, 9:44 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I think that as long as you do not see your name on any of those lists, you are doing okay :)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2021, 12:51 pm

One of my senators voted to void PA electoral votes. Rick Scott is the businessman whose company defrauded Medicare of millions of dollars. Although some people went to jail, he did not. Instead, he became a two term governor for Florida and now a Senator. It is embarrassing to live in this state. :evil:

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2021, 1:45 pm

Not surprised to see my representative there.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2021, 1:48 pm

I'm impressed that only one of Indiana's senators, Mike Braun, was planning to object to the result--and even he retracted his support for the objection after what happened.

It's good to see that my state's Republicans in congress have something resembling a shred of principles and standards.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 1:27 am

roronoa79 wrote:
I'm impressed that only one of Indiana's senators, Mike Braun, was planning to object to the result--and even he retracted his support for the objection after what happened.

It's good to see that my state's Republicans in congress have something resembling a shred of principles and standards.

Meaning they'll now be lambasted as liberal RINOs for the rest of their political career.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 2:56 am

funeralxempire wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:

Meaning they'll now be lambasted as liberal RINOs for the rest of their political career.

That is true.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 2:57 am

Fnord wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
I think that as long as you do not see your name on any of those lists, you are doing okay :)

True. In fact, fear of losing friends was a major factor in me voting for Biden.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 5:00 am

Fnord wrote:
Here are the names of the 121 House Republicans who voted to reject Arizona's electoral votes:

Here are the names of the 138 House Republicans who voted to reject Pennsylvania's electoral votes:

Here are the names of the 6 Senate Republicans who voted to reject Arizona's electoral votes:

Here are the names of the 7 Senate Republicans who voted to reject Pennsylvania's electoral votes:

Shouldn't they all be arrested?

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2021, 5:24 am

Tommy Tuberville certainly has some explaining to do:

Trump and Giuliani were reaching out to Tuberville - during the attack - to delay the counting of electoral votes:
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/08/ ... -the-vote/

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 1:00 am

Fnord wrote:

Do you have a list of those who performed identical actions in the past? I believe the last 3 times the same challenges occurred were:
2017 -
Quote:
Members of the House of Representatives objected to the electoral tally in states including Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Texas, Mississippi and the Carolinas

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-congress-idUSKBN14Q25R
2005 -
Quote:
The normally perfunctory ceremony of counting and certifying Electoral College votes was delayed for about four hours as Democrats unsuccessfully challenged Ohio's votes

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/06/electoral.vote/
2001 -
Quote:
Today, for nearly 20 minutes in the cavernous House chamber, a dozen members of the Congressional Black Caucus, joined by a few sympathizers, tried in vain to block the counting of Florida's 25 electoral votes

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2001/01/07/us/over-some-objections-congress-certifies-electoral-vote.html

It's surprising that a practice with such a precedent has only become "sedition" at this point in time. I wonder if there is any common factor among the past examples which is different this year, other than the names of the candidates, which may account for the sudden claims of "sedition"?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 3:16 am

Rather than splitting hairs defining the word sedition, it might be more productive to find the names of the rebublican congressmen who took members of the military on a secret reconnaissance mission a few days before the break in.

There is overwhelming evidence the MAGAs staked out the building with assistance from members of the GOP which means these congressmen need to join the MAGA terrorists in jail.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 5:09 am

cyberdad wrote:
Rather than splitting hairs defining the word sedition, it might be more productive to find the names of the rebublican congressmen who took members of the military on a secret reconnaissance mission a few days before the break in.

There is overwhelming evidence the MAGAs staked out the building with assistance from members of the GOP which means these congressmen need to join the MAGA terrorists in jail.

So, what you're saying is that we should ignore a situation that had years of precedent without "complaint" suddenly being termed "sedition" and instead ask why someone was accused of incitement for an event that had been planned several days before the "incitement" occured?

That is an interesting one...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 5:41 am

Brictoria wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

So, what you're saying is that we should ignore a situation that had years of precedent without "complaint" suddenly being termed "sedition" and instead ask why someone was accused of incitement for an event that had been planned several days before the "incitement" occured?
That is an interesting one...

When the all the accused are bought before the justice system then (yes) the legal eagles can make their case on behalf of the clients and for the state.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2021, 11:07 am

Brictoria wrote:
So, what you're saying is that we should...
Who is this "We" of whom you write about, Aussie?

:roll: