Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 7:05 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chinese-man-kidnapped-killed-elaborate-072410066.html

Quote:
This means that if he does not reoffend after two years, the sentence will be commuted to life in prison.

Uh... No, wait. Let me read that again. Uh... My head hurts. :wall:

China.

There must be a reason why the article was published under the "Entertainment" section. Aside from being Yahoo.

// I lurk the board once in a few days but I'm mostly gone.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 5:50 pm

Thats some F'd up s**t!

The guy who hired the guy to get him a body double didnt know that the guy he hired was gonna murder somebody...apparently. But even so...

Not sure who the soon to be deceased guy was trying to fool at his imminent funeral (relatives, or state legal authorities), but apparently it mattered to him a lot - where he would reside after death. Like Mort Sahl, who once said "I wanna be buried in Chicago so I can still be active in politics".

There are many reasons folks find to kill other folks, but thats a new one. Like that hitman I read about who did one murder that was not for hire. Usually he used guns, but one time he killed a man with a crossbow "just to see if the thing worked".

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 10:50 pm

Kind of reminds me of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodies:_The_Exhibition

It's a traveling exhibit of plastinated bodies and body parts on display...basically they claim that all bodies are Chinese prisoners who had no next-of-kin, but they don't have the paperwork to prove it.