Page 15 of 16 [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 10:53 am

How do I report the world? The world seems against me. :P

Sorry. I am stressed and it comes out.

Ban the world! Haha! :P

Ok. My humour is coming back but... Uhmmm. Words... How can I describe in words? Not sure.

Carry on people.

Ignore me and what I said. I get wound up and frustrated. I am going back to normal mode soon but I will do it on another thread. This one makes me... Whatever the word is to describe what I feel.

Sorry people. All is good. Ignore me.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 12:09 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
How do I report the world? The world seems against me. :P

Sorry. I am stressed and it comes out.

Ban the world! Haha! :P

Ok. My humour is coming back but... Uhmmm. Words... How can I describe in words? Not sure.

Carry on people.

Ignore me and what I said. I get wound up and frustrated. I am going back to normal mode soon but I will do it on another thread. This one makes me... Whatever the word is to describe what I feel.

Sorry people. All is good. Ignore me.

Ok.
It will turned out to be a good reason to remind people about the guidelines so your post was not a waste.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 4:00 pm

Fnord wrote:
A haven for America-bashers and political trolls.

Respectfully asking, Not clear if you mean being critical of anti-vaxxers intersects with being "anti-American" or a "political troll"?

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 5:01 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Respectfully asking, Not clear if you mean being critical of anti-vaxxers intersects with being "anti-American" or a "political troll"?

I suspect what Fnord is implying, is that trolls and such are using the anti-vax movement (and other provocative "ideologies") combined with "muh free speech!" to intentionally antagonize others in bad faith, stir up "excitement", or otherwise garner attention - and trying to get away with it unchallenged by hiding among the genuinely concerned or curious.

Or something along those lines.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 5:20 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:

if he means that i will crush my left nut with a hammer, and without a mask.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 5:28 pm

Oh ok, these days the QAnon nutters are conflating patriotism with being anti-vaxxers.

Interestingly The vanguard of the right like Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens and other assorted right wing podcasters are encouraging their followers to not vaccinate. I thought under public health mandates that social media platforms are supposed to remove their content?

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 5:30 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
https://news.yahoo.com/tennessee-parents-protest-school-mask-205532981.html

What happened? People didn't bat an eye when polio vaccines were required, or measles or mumps or rubella. Now that the Delta variant is rampant, all of a sudden, it's an infringement of their "freedoms".

What changed?

I just got back here to WP and dont have time to read all 15 pages, so not sure if this has been mentioned.

OP posted about an anti-mask demo and called it anti - vax.

masking is reaally getting on my nerves. Im getting ready for a look at the Science. I mean reading actual studies, not getting blown by ted turner or rupert murdoch, take your pick, they are more alike than masks and vax are.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 7:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Anti-vaxxers threatening to kill shop keepers here in Melbourne

This is scary as hell! And morally wrong! What's also scary is that BLM/Antifa did almost the same thing in America all summer last year, and got no consequences for it.​ In fact, they got political support and even financial incentives from the Democrats and George Soros himself. Only they engaged in looting and arson, rather than death threats, although many BLM/Antifa members heckled innocent people eating in outdoor restaurants during their "peaceful" protests.

That's why I turned hardline Conservative, despite getting vaccinated. Liberals can't come at me because I'm "vaccinated", and Conservatives can't come at me because I share their anti-Biden, anti-mask views. Of course, the old fart Fauchster just helped create the Omicron variant; god only knows how he'll use it to destroy America this time.

Last edited by Aspie1 on 29 Nov 2021, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 7:44 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

This is scary as hell! And morally wrong! What's also scary is that BLM/Antifa did almost the same thing in America all summer last year, and got no consequences.​ In fact, they got political support and even financial incentives from the Democrats and George Soros himself. Only they engaged in looting and arson, rather than death threats, although many BLM/Antifa members heckled innocent people eating in outdoor restaurants during their "peaceful" protests.

That's why I turned hardline Conservative, despite getting vaccinated. Liberals can't come at me because I'm "vaccinated", and Conservatives can't come at me because I share their anti-Biden, anti-mask views. Of course, the old fart Fauchster just helped create the Omicron variant; god only knows how he'll use it to destroy America this time.

That sign looks like they wrote it in crayon ROFLMAO.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 7:47 pm

Axeman wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

This is scary as hell! And morally wrong! What's also scary is that BLM/Antifa did almost the same thing in America all summer last year, and got no consequences.​ In fact, they got political support and even financial incentives from the Democrats and George Soros himself. Only they engaged in looting and arson, rather than death threats, although many BLM/Antifa members heckled innocent people eating in outdoor restaurants during their "peaceful" protests.

We can safely assume the sign writer isn't a fan of penmanship :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 7:48 pm

Axeman wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Anti-vaxxers threatening to kill shop keepers here in Melbourne.

They let Autralians have crayons?!

Wow!

Last edited by Cornflake on 30 Nov 2021, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.: Removed a problematic phrase

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 7:51 pm

Fnord wrote:
Axeman wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Anti-vaxxers threatening to kill shop keepers here in Melbourne.

They let Autralians have crayons?!

Wow!

Ok must be what they call Bogans in the Land Down Under.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 8:01 pm

Axeman wrote:
This looks more like a Sharpie (permanent marker). Crayons write in fuzzier lines. BLM/Antifa graffiti, like "**** [sex] the police!" was written in Sharpie too, and on the walls of priceless historic buildings to boot. That didn't make it any less criminal.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 8:13 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
This looks more like a Sharpie (permanent marker). Crayons write in fuzzier lines. BLM/Antifa graffiti, like "**** [sex] the police!" was written in Sharpie too, and on the walls of priceless historic buildings to boot. That didn't make it any less criminal.

I actually agree with you on BLM and especially the vandalism of buildings and monuments.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 8:24 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Oh ok, these days the QAnon nutters are conflating patriotism with being anti-vaxxers.

Interestingly The vanguard of the right like Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens and other assorted right wing podcasters are encouraging their followers to not vaccinate. I thought under public health mandates that social media platforms are supposed to remove their content?

There are a lot of incositstencies with the censorship, but this could be a case of those with money talk!

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 8:45 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

We can safely assume the sign writer isn't a fan of penmanship :lol:

People like this are why I always keep a nice little Smith and Wesson J Frame somewhere on my person. It's totally concealable, you can get it out in a flash, and although the bullets are small if you aim for the soft parts you can take out Frankenstein's monster without making too much noise.