PBS Frontline doc-John P. O'Neill who could've stopped 9/11

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 1:45 pm

Except SCOTUS handed the 2000 election to Bush who only cared about getting even with Saddam. Instead, he died in the North Tower.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 1:51 pm

The Project For A New American Century needed an emergency. I'm not saying they chose to do nothing to prevent 9/11, I'm just saying their failures were exactly aligned with their plan.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 2:45 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
The Project For A New American Century needed an emergency. I'm not saying they chose to do nothing to prevent 9/11, I'm just saying their failures were exactly aligned with their plan.

Maybe they were Cylons?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 8:10 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

I'm saying I suspect they let it happen.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman