Page 3 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 11:11 pm

Axeman wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
The joke is on you! That woman's mask couldn't be more accuerate.

Im hoping the orange fools head explodes due to the impact of a small, hard, fast metal object long before the next election.

That might disappoint the current White House Chief of Staff, who retweeted a tweet anticipating a second Trump administration
Original tweet: https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/1453489603739013123, as retweets cannot be linked to directly. Retweet is currently present on user's twitter page, and referenced several times in comments under original tweet...

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 11:14 pm

Brictoria wrote:
Axeman wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
The joke is on you! That woman's mask couldn't be more accuerate.

Im hoping the orange fools head explodes due to the impact of a small, hard, fast metal object long before the next election.

That might disappoint the current White House Chief of Staff, who retweeted a tweet anticipating a second Trump administration
Original tweet: https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/1453489603739013123, as retweets cannot be linked to directly. Retweet is currently present on user's twitter page, and referenced several times in comments under original tweet...

It's why I own seven guns.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 4:02 am

america is devolving.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 4:11 am

auntblabby wrote:
america is devolving.

Other places are too. The internet is a great tool when used for good but the nanosecond something divisive rears its head...it becomes a tool for chaos.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 4:52 am

Axeman wrote:

Single digits? Those are rookie numbers, got to pump them up.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 5:18 am

Dox47 wrote:
Axeman wrote:

Are you doing free promotion for the NRA?

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 6:37 am

This one is one of my favorites. The Karen trashing the mask display was later tracked down by police and arrested.

She wasn't being asked to put on a mask that I saw. She just had a meltdown in the presence of a display of masks.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 1:20 pm

Though I don't agree with everyone giving proof of getting vaccinated either, what those women did was wrong. There are other ways to stand up for what you believe in. They didn't have to go into that restaurant or New York for that matter.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 1:38 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Are you doing free promotion for the NRA?

Nope, they're too soft, I prefer GoA or SAF.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

28 Oct 2021, 4:19 pm

! Cornflake wrote:
Several posts from members attacking each other have been removed.

Those members have all been here long enough to know this isn't acceptable, but it seems a reminder is due:
viewtopic.php?t=263570

Please behave, otherwise the thread may be locked to restore order.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 9:01 pm

There's endless videos of altercations like this on youtube over all kinds of things.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 11:36 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Axeman wrote:

I know right?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 1:36 am

Axeman wrote:
I know right?

Not even kidding, I don't know how many I own at the moment, a few are in various states of tinkering, and I haven't bothered to do an accurate count in years.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 10:05 am

Dox47 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
I know right?

Not even kidding, I don't know how many I own at the moment, a few are in various states of tinkering, and I haven't bothered to do an accurate count in years.

Well all of mine are in prime condition and ready to go, including the newest arrival, my AR-15.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 6:14 pm

Axeman wrote:
Well all of mine are in prime condition and ready to go, including the newest arrival, my AR-15.

Gotta be careful with those things, they're addictive. I ignored them for years because I thought they were boring, then I bought one as a potential gun to flip when I thought Hilary was going to win in 2016, only to discover that they were actually pretty cool, and the prices hit rock bottom during the Trump years so I was able to build quite a few of them pretty cheap, and still have some receivers in my stuff I haven't built out yet. I've come to really like the short format braced pistol or SBR versions, particularly suppressed, I've got a 10.3" 5.56 and an 8" .300 BLK, both suppressed, that are far too much fun to shoot, though the .300 has gotten ridiculously expensive to feed, and even the reloading components are scarce these days. I'm waiting on parts to build out my .308 AR10, I'm going with a 12.5" barrel on that one, for when I want to clear out the range, plus I've got an all Stellite .30 can that's rated for that short a barrel for when I want to be a bit more discrete; like I said, the damn things are addictive.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 7:43 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Gotta be careful with those things, they're addictive. I ignored them for years because I thought they were boring, then I bought one as a potential gun to flip when I thought Hilary was going to win in 2016, only to discover that they were actually pretty cool, and the prices hit rock bottom during the Trump years so I was able to build quite a few of them pretty cheap, and still have some receivers in my stuff I haven't built out yet. I've come to really like the short format braced pistol or SBR versions, particularly suppressed, I've got a 10.3" 5.56 and an 8" .300 BLK, both suppressed, that are far too much fun to shoot, though the .300 has gotten ridiculously expensive to feed, and even the reloading components are scarce these days. I'm waiting on parts to build out my .308 AR10, I'm going with a 12.5" barrel on that one, for when I want to clear out the range, plus I've got an all Stellite .30 can that's rated for that short a barrel for when I want to be a bit more discrete; like I said, the damn things are addictive.
Having a supply of firearms and ammo is never a bad idea in Biden's America. You never know when the people who voted for him might come to loot your house.

(This is partially satire and partially cautionary tale.)