Page 11 of 14 [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Apathetic
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Mar 2022, 1:22 am

Pepe wrote:
Apathetic wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Apathetic wrote:
I think I know what Ukraine is all about, but not sure if I am at liberty to say on this forum.

Salo and horilka :lol:

I heard the word before but had to look up the exact meaning.

Honestly, it's a surprise Putin didn't know how to make a good offer.

Am not sure what those words mean, but think about the idea that somewhere in America there is someone who grew up with autism as a result of having cancer as a kid, wanted to cure cancer and such to go on to do some green beret type of stuff, and the Russian code of medical ethics swear to never let things go Nuclear. The green berets are known for among other things denuclearization and we are on the verge of nuclear war with Russia. Do you think this is a coincidence when the us has been asking for answers since the early 80s?

I very much doubt that. :wink:

Recheck your facts about trump failing to denuclearize with n Korea, now think about the fact Biden said a few days ago things could go Nuclear with Ukraine. Additionally, think about the way trump has the miss America pageant rigged, all of the ladies in the pageant say they just want world peace and all of them appear to have some sort of standing with neurodiversity.

Am not sure, but I only see two possible connections between world peace and neurodiversity, either we bring on the nuclear Holocaust and kill everyone so there is no arguing, or we cure autism and related disorders so there is no overreacting and have some doctors disclose what they know but haven't been telling us because most people with autism are busy studying only the surface of the problem and things way left field. Think also about the idea that the international firefighters union wear shirts that say Autism Awareness Because Firefighters need Heroes Too.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Mar 2022, 1:25 am

Ahem... it's Putin who's declared nuclear alert, not Biden.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Apathetic
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Mar 2022, 1:34 am

magz wrote:
Ahem... it's Putin who's declared nuclear alert, not Biden.

I thought I remembered Biden advising things could go Nuclear, not threatening retaliation. Either way, am sure Putin wants doctors to admit to some cures just as much as Biden, read your history books you will see what I mean, y'all can fell free to stir a bit of s**t up with your doctor's office given the circumstances. Trust me, I have done my homework.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 2:18 am

Remember that other psycho dictator who was threatening to launch nukes a couple of years ago? Remember how frightened many people were that we were on the brink of WW3? And then somewhere along the line Kim Jong-un and his threats faded into obscurity.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Mar 2022, 2:20 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Remember that other psycho dictator who was threatening to launch nukes a couple of years ago? Remember how frightened many people were that we were on the brink of WW3. And then somewhere along the line Kim Jong-un and his threats faded into obscurity.

Indeed - as he ultimately didn't invade antyhing, the rest of the world left him alone. All the evil things he does to his people apparently can be tolerated as long as he doesn't try to redraw borders.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 2:31 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Remember that other psycho dictator who was threatening to launch nukes a couple of years ago? Remember how frightened many people were that we were on the brink of WW3? And then somewhere along the line Kim Jong-un and his threats faded into obscurity.

I think I slept through that particular nuclear holocaust prediction.
I intend to sleep through this one also. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 3:24 am

Just found this on twitter by a Ukrainian
BL Don't Mean Sht.
Only WT Lives Matter and we all know it's true!
#StandWithUkraine
#UkrainiansWelcome
#EuropeanBrothers&Sisters
#OpenBordersForFellowEuropeans
:D

Poor darling, apparently getting their brains blown by Russian soldiers doesn't stop them from hating other people more than Russians.

I imagine this would be like a Rwandan hiding in Kigali as Hutus are running around with machetes posting on social media how he hates eskimoes.

Pathetic

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Mar 2022, 3:30 am

^ If you don't know the author personally, don't trust it.

Fake accounts are common and very active right now. Posts like that are cheap ammo in an information war.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 3:38 am

Link to the account please, let's investigate the history of it.

Apathetic
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Mar 2022, 3:59 am

cyberdad wrote:
Just found this on twitter by a Ukrainian
BL Don't Mean Sht.
Only WT Lives Matter and we all know it's true!
#StandWithUkraine
#UkrainiansWelcome
#EuropeanBrothers&Sisters
#OpenBordersForFellowEuropeans
:D

Poor darling, apparently getting their brains blown by Russian soldiers doesn't stop them from hating other people more than Russians.

I imagine this would be like a Rwandan hiding in Kigali as Hutus are running around with machetes posting on social media how he hates eskimoes.

Pathetic

More importantly, don't judge the value of my life because of my genetic factors, judge the value of my life because I might or might not be a lazy immoral prick with nothing better to do than demand government benefits, complain about the world, and wax my carrot all day without attempting to contribute to the advancement of society.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 4:21 am

it behooves us all to eschew ableism.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 4:46 am

r00tb33r wrote:

I can't find the original site (too many posts since seeing that. But it appeared totally randomly on a social media story about BLM

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 4:55 am

magz wrote:
^ If you don't know the author personally, don't trust it.

Fake accounts are common and very active right now. Posts like that are cheap ammo in an information war.

Oh I don't think it's all fake

Twitter users have said that in an effort to evacuate Ukrainians ahead of other refugees, officials were segregating people by race to decide who got to pass through the border. Videos went viral purporting to show Black people from African nations being left stranded at Ukrainian train stations or being blocked from boarding trains, and groups of African and Indian students being menaced with guns and vans and pushed and beaten at the Polish border.
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... a-1314086/

It takes seriously nasty people to do this refugees for no other reason than they hate them more than their supposed enemies the Russians,

The countries where these students are from should sanction Ukraine.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Mar 2022, 4:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
I can't find the original site (too many posts since seeing that. But it appeared totally randomly on a social media story about BLM
Then very likely fake.
I saw it in 2014. Overnight the comment section in the news site I was using got flooded with non-native* Polish spewing hate on Ukrainians. They learned to be more subtle since then but they're very active all the time.
*Polish is easy to learn on communicative level but its grammar is so irregular, complex and full of exceptions that impersonating a native Pole would require both years of studies and a talent. A sudden flood of anti-Ukrainian hate with Polish words and Russian grammar was a telltale.

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Mar 2022, 4:57 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The fact the Azov battalion is allowed to flourish and be "heros" in Ukraine is to me more of a worry than Putin
Tolerating an ideology worries you more than actual bloodshed.
Noted.

I didn't say that. I said Putin is less of a worry in the long run compared to the far-right who seemed to be lurking around many European countries (including Putin's Russia).

I am against bloodshed but realistically Putin has made his decision.

"Any excuse will do."
He doesn't care about neo-nazis in one of the poorest countries in Europe.
They are no threat to him, and they won't use nuclear weapons against pootin because Ukraine gave them away to achieve peace.

pootin is interested in restoring the old Soviet empire.
How many times do we have to point that obvious fact out? :scratch:

And there a quite a few people here in ‘Murrica that would love to see the return of the old Sovietapparachnik.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Mar 2022, 5:02 am

So far, I haven't seen the "viral" videos of the beatings you claim.
Yes, non-Ukrainians wait longer than Ukrainians at border crossings and are ordered to separate queues - because checking their documents takes much longer. It's the same as with airports having a faster route for locals and common visitors and a slower one for the rest. Only with shellings, emotions get high and conflicts erupt way more easily.