Page 2 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 8:25 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Apparently, the "biolabs" are not actually producing biological weapons----but are actually "securing old Soviet weapons left behind" after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The notion that these "labs" are producing biological weapons is said to be a "conspiracy theory." Providing a justification for Putin invading Ukraine.

It's my understanding that they are research facility studying deadly pathogens. Gabbard never claimed that they were producing biological weapons, just that they need to be secured, and the pathogens destroyed. I see nothing wrong with what she said, and I think it's quite sensible.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 8:30 pm

If they are storing pathogens there, that should certainly be a cause for concern.

Rather similar to how the nuclear power plants in time of war----are a cause for concern.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 11:21 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Both Kinzinger and Romney call Tulsi Gabbard's defense of Putin's bio lab claims in Ukraine

Did you even read the story in the link you posted?

Of course I did. And I also know that Gabbard has a reputation of being a gadfly interested in promoting herself at the expense of her party and it's political ideals.

Read it again.

Gabbard's reputation has nothing do with this.

I did read it. But one has to take Gabbard's reputation into consideration since she's made herself such a gadfly in the past.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 11:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Both Kinzinger and Romney call Tulsi Gabbard's defense of Putin's bio lab claims in Ukraine

Of course I did. And I also know that Gabbard has a reputation of being a gadfly interested in promoting herself at the expense of her party and it's political ideals.

Read it again.

I did read it. But one has to take Gabbard's reputation into consideration since she's made herself such a gadfly in the past.

You read it, but still you posted a complete misrepresentation of the story. Got it!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 12:20 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Read it again.

You read it, but still you posted a complete misrepresentation of the story. Got it!

How am I misrepresenting the story? I posted how Romney and Kinzinger spoke out about her.
If you're going to defend Gabbard in favor of Putin, who's next? Cawthorn? Carlson?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 1:01 am

You claimed Gabbard was defending Putin's bio labs. She was talking about the U.S. backed bio labs, expressing concern that if they aren't secured, then it could unlease danger pathogens.

She was very correct.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 1:33 am

VegetableMan wrote:
You claimed Gabbard was defending Putin's bio labs. She was talking about the U.S. backed bio labs, expressing concern that if they aren't secured, then it could unlease danger pathogens.

She was very correct.

I'd prefer to hear it from some more reliable source. When someone goes on Fox to defend Trump and bash liberalism, she isn't the most believable source of information in my opinion.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 1:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

She was very correct.

I'd prefer to hear it from some more reliable source. When someone goes on Fox to defend Trump and bash liberalism, she isn't the most believable source of information in my opinion.

Dude, you're just not making any sense. You contradicted the article you posted.

Fact: There are U.S. backed bio labs in the Uktaine. That's been collaborated by official sources.

Fact: There is nothing in the article that supports your claim that Gabbard was defending Putin's bio labs. Not even close to the reality of the story.

Fact: If the bio labs are not secured, it could unlease dangerous pathogens. A sensible position.

I get that you don't like Gabbard , I no longer support her myself, but for entirely different reasons than yours.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 1:56 am

VegetableMan wrote:

That seems to be a bit of a trend here.

Last edited by Matrix Glitch on 15 Mar 2022, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 1:57 am

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

She was very correct.

Dude, you're just not making any sense. You contradicted the article you posted.

Fact: There are U.S. backed bio labs in the Uktaine. That's been collaborated by official sources.

Fact: There is nothing in the article that supports your claim that Gabbard was defending Putin's bio labs. Not even close to the reality of the story.

Fact: If the bio labs are not secured, it could unlease dangerous pathogens. A sensible position.

I get that you don't like Gabbard , I no longer support her myself, but for entirely different reasons than yours.

I was, first and foremost, giving a quick synopsis about what the article is about. That is, Romney and Kinzinger calling her message treasonous. Admittedly, I might have gotten carried away expressing my dislike of Ms. Gabbard.
For the record, I never had a high opinion of her. I am aware that men on the right are easily swayed by superficial looks, which is why the brainless Fox bimbos are so popular.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 2:06 am

There was nothing in your "brief synopsis" that was even remotely accurate. Your opinion of Gabbard has little to do with that facts of the story.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 2:13 am

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 4:13 am

VegetableMan wrote:
There was nothing in your "brief synopsis" that was even remotely accurate. Your opinion of Gabbard has little to do with that facts of the story.

Well, all I can say to that is: "Thpppttt." (The sound of me sticking my tongue out.)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 4:17 am

By the way, I took another look at the article I originally posted, and I fail to see what I'm wrong about. Romney and Kinzinger both called what she said treasonous. How did I misreport that? That she might or might not be correct isn't the point.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 4:28 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I think she should be an independent

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 5:02 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I think she should be an independent

As she's having so much fun as Fox's token Dem, let's see how much she'd enjoy switching to an R behind her name.