Bullying, mistreatment of Kimberley Kitching

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2022, 7:24 pm

Quote:
Scott Morrison urges Anthony Albanese to address ‘distressing’ allegations of bullying, mistreatment of Kimberley Kitching

Scott Morrison has weighed in on “distressing” claims that Kimberley Kitching was ostracised and bullied by Labor colleagues prior to her death.
Tyrone Clarke
March 16, 202

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... erallPos=2

Shameful.

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2022, 9:03 pm

Quote:
Pauline Hanson says ‘bullies out there’ are covered up ‘because they’re women’

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson says there are women out there “who are bullies” but we “cover it up” because they’re women, following reports of the mistreatment of the late Senator Kimberley Kitching by Labor colleagues.

Ms Kitching was at times “terribly frustrated … she was locked out of meetings, they wouldn’t include her in anything,” according to Ms Hanson.

“She never used the words mean girls, she said she was bullied by them,” she told Sky News host Chris Smith.

“I couldn’t understand why they couldn’t get on with her … Australia and Victoria have lost a very good senator.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/paul ... 5f01a16758

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2022, 1:18 am

I won't be voting labour if Penny Wong is in the party. I long suspected she had a rod up her backside but this just goes to show what a bad egg she is for the party. She's worse than Tusli Gabbard (at least the latter has some compassion).

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2022, 1:54 am

cyberdad wrote:
I won't be voting labour if Penny Wong is in the party. I long suspected she had a rod up her backside but this just goes to show what a bad egg she is for the party. She's worse than Tusli Gabbard (at least the latter has some compassion).

Wong is too friendly with the Chinese regime, I hear.

BTW, I am not voting for *any* party for the rest of my life.
Seriously.
How is that for being non-partisan? :mrgreen:

And what is the deal with KK (Kristina Keneally)?
Constantly failing and getting promoted each time. 8O

And one more thing,

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2022, 3:19 am

Pepe wrote:
And what is the deal with KK (Kristina Keneally)?
Constantly failing and getting promoted each time. 8O

She probably watched how Albo has done nothing except hide under a table and finds himself the opposition leader. About the thing he's improved is his abs.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2022, 5:38 pm

Quote:
Pauline Hanson takes a swipe at Penny Wong and Kristina Keneally over Kimberley Kitching bullying claims

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... erallPos=7

And one more thing,

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2022, 8:18 pm

Pepe wrote:
Quote:
Pauline Hanson takes a swipe at Penny Wong and Kristina Keneally over Kimberley Kitching bullying claims

Yeah I'm sure Penny Wong really cares about aboriginal people. My best guess is that she doesn't want to show her face at the funeral lest she gets a few nasty stares herself from Kimberley Kitching's family. Is Keneally attending?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2022, 1:30 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Quote:

Yeah I'm sure Penny Wong really cares about aboriginal people. My best guess is that she doesn't want to show her face at the funeral lest she gets a few nasty stares herself from Kimberley Kitching's family. Is Keneally attending?

KK is basically hiding under the doona, not commenting.
Wong has changed her plans and has said she will attend the funeral.

We lost one of the most principled politicians and at only age 52.
A tragedy.

BTW, Kimba was very often on "The Bolt Report" and Andrew was a very good friend of hers.

And one more thing,

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2022, 1:37 am

Quote:
Labor fails to spin Kimberley Kitching ‘bullying’ allegations while some in the media ignore the issue

The late Labor Senator Kimberley Kitching was allegedly bullied and ostracised by her own party but some in the media have tried to downplay the issue, writes Jack Houghton.

https://www.skynews.com.au/business/med ... erallPos=3

And one more thing,

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2022, 2:48 am

Interesting to read ousted labor MP Emma Husar has come out attacking Labor for its handling of Kitching's work stress.

Wong/KK/Gallagher putting out a joint statement - reads "We having nothing to say"...I mean why bother claiming it's a joint statement :roll:

As if Kitching's family are going to buy it.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 9:20 pm

Quote:
Former Labor MP adds to the ‘Kimberley Kitching mean girls controversy’
March 18, 2022 - 5:54PM

Former Labor MP Emma Husar has added to the Kimberley Kitching bullying allegations with fresh claims against the party, according to Sky News host Chris Kenny.

The three Labor Senators at the centre of the Kimberley Kitching bullying allegations have released a statement over the “untrue” claims.

The late Senator – who passed away last week from a suspected heart attack – was allegedly bullied by three colleagues, Penny Wong, Kristina Keneally and Katy Gallagher.

“The claims of bullying are a serious issue, and Labor needs to address them, especially given Labor has spent the past year trying to smear the Coalition and Scott Morrison with claims about a misogynistic culture in parliament house,” Mr Kenny said.

“The Labor Leader Anthony Albanese has been exposed as weak on this issue; instead of expressing concern or initiating an investigation he played up use of the term ‘mean girls’ and used it to somehow portray the three senators accused of bullying as the victims.”

He said Ms Husar told The Daily Telegraph when she spoke out against her former party that Albanese was “gaslighting” by turning the phrase ‘mean girls’ around before going on to claim Labor is “far more toxic and far more manipulative” than the Liberal Party.

“Obviously these are issues the Labor leader needs to confront, at least in the public debate, if not with some sort of inquiry into his own party’s culture.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/chri ... erallPos=7

And one more thing,

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 9:22 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Interesting to read ousted labor MP Emma Husar has come out attacking Labor for its handling of Kitching's work stress.

Wong/KK/Gallagher putting out a joint statement - reads "We having nothing to say"...I mean why bother claiming it's a joint statement :roll:

As if Kitching's family are going to buy it.

They had to attend for "political" reasons.
They were caught between a rock and a hard place.

And one more thing,