F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Page 25 of 67 [ 1069 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 67  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 11:12 am

Cornflake wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump should be a Libertarian's worst nightmare.

He could be worse than Hitler but as long as the left gets pwn3d it’s worth it.

I’d rather see our country have competent leadership rather than celebrating who gets owned.
Yes. It seems an odd, dare I say juvenile, priority for choosing a president: "Because he upsets liberals". Can he beat up their daddies too?

All of this.

Sure, Canada has corrupt politicians.. but at least people vote for who they believe will be a better leader, not who will piss off people they disagree with. So strange that our neighbours to the South would base their votes on that criteria.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 11:20 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump warns us again......just like he warned us before 1/6.....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 45439.html

Need an account to read the whole article :/ unfortunately the video clip doesn't say anything else about trump's "warning."

But the bit that's readable in the first couple paragraphs is probably about all we really need to know about it.. trumpian double speak - his "warning," that things are very bad and could get violent is his snakey call to arms of his extremist cult members that he views as disposable cannon fodder for the FBI to swiss cheese like that nutter in Cincinnati so long as they go and commit violence on his behalf and pump up his ego it's all good - just like he did when he sent the mob to the capitol building on J6.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 11:36 am

Cornflake wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I’d rather see our country have competent leadership rather than celebrating who gets owned.
Yes. It seems an odd, dare I say juvenile, priority for choosing a president: "Because he upsets liberals"

I don’t find it odd because 1. Endless failures to get Trump does embolden him and his supporters. 2. I am resentful of the woke lefts demands we have the use the right words, have the right thoughts and more importantly if you don’t agree 100 percent with them you are evil, racist, and on and on.

While I don’t find it odd I find it infantile.

A lot of Trumpers like to call themselves patriots. A patriot at minimum puts one’s country ahead of one’s feelings. Patriots in the past and currently have sacrificed social life, careers, and life and limb for America. But now for approximately 30 to 40 of country a patriot is conflated with supporting Trump and “owning the libs”. This is extremely distressing and depressing.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 11:37 am

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 11:43 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Yes. It seems an odd, dare I say juvenile, priority for choosing a president: "Because he upsets liberals"

I don’t find it odd because 1. Endless failures to get Trump does embolden him and his supporters. 2. I am resentful of the woke lefts demands we have the use the right words, have the right thoughts and more importantly if you don’t agree 100 percent with them you are evil, racist, and on and on.

While I don’t find it odd I find it infantile.

A lot of Trumpers like to call themselves patriots. A patriot at minimum puts one’s country ahead of one’s feelings. Patriots in the past and currently have sacrificed social life, careers, and life and limb for America. But now for approximately 30 to 40 of country a patriot is conflated with supporting Trump and “owning the libs”. This is extremely distressing and depressing.

If your words and thoughts are evil and racist and on and on then that's what those things and the people who say and think them are. I don't see how it's a bad thing for any political party, or social group, to be against being evil or racist and on and on, nor why someone would be upset by people not wanting people to be evil and racist and on and on - perhaps not homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic etc.

Agree with the latter bit of your post completely. Patriots should be patriotic, not trump nut swingers - especially since trump has very clearly been loyal to Himself, not the country or it's constitution. Like wtf?

It's always so bizarre listening to trump say the words "..so terrible for our country," as ~100% of them time he says crap like this he's referring to something being terrible for HIM and it's so weird that his supporters conflate the two - country and trump - just as much as trump does.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 11:49 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Figured that's what he'd have said.. and ofc even in the article they point out that some interpret it as a thinly veiled threat. That's the way I see it. It's a rallying call to extremist magas to "defend thurr prezidant!" with violence. I don't think his mind can think far enough ahead to realize just how atrocious all of this looks for him.. that if judges, DOJ, and FBI are harmed because of his rhetoric that it's going to come back on him just like his J6 BS. Or he does know and doesn't care so long as his ego gets pumped back up by having some low IQ suckers lay their lives down on the FBI headquarters front lawn on his behalf. What a despicable man.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 11:55 am

goldfish21 wrote:
So, if I go rob a bank, and then claim I could have earned the money, but I didn't.. but it was just a formality that I skipped, I should be able to keep the money and face zero consequences for the crime of robbing the bank instead of going through the formality of earning the money? :? Hmmm..

It really seems you don't grasp the seriousness of stealing national secrets for the probable purpose of harming the USA via selling them, giving them away, or using them for your own personal gain. This is very Very serious stuff. Documents that are only to be viewed in secure "spy proof," rooms stolen and stored at trump's golf course ?? That's "Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go straight to jail," type stuff.

To minimize it and suggest that it was nothingburgerish because it may have technically been possible for trump to declassify the documents and then make them public to all, including himself, is absurd. He didn't declassify them - and probably because doing so and going through that process for this specific information would have raised some serious red flags. That's why he stole & hid it so he could use it later.

I believe he'll face consequences for this as well as J6 and other criming. Dude's never gonna be president again. Probably gonna be trading his gold toilet for a stainless steel one.

He stole it so he could use it later. Use it for what? I'm interested in how that was supposed to play out.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 12:21 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
So, if I go rob a bank, and then claim I could have earned the money, but I didn't.. but it was just a formality that I skipped, I should be able to keep the money and face zero consequences for the crime of robbing the bank instead of going through the formality of earning the money? :? Hmmm..

It really seems you don't grasp the seriousness of stealing national secrets for the probable purpose of harming the USA via selling them, giving them away, or using them for your own personal gain. This is very Very serious stuff. Documents that are only to be viewed in secure "spy proof," rooms stolen and stored at trump's golf course ?? That's "Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go straight to jail," type stuff.

To minimize it and suggest that it was nothingburgerish because it may have technically been possible for trump to declassify the documents and then make them public to all, including himself, is absurd. He didn't declassify them - and probably because doing so and going through that process for this specific information would have raised some serious red flags. That's why he stole & hid it so he could use it later.

I believe he'll face consequences for this as well as J6 and other criming. Dude's never gonna be president again. Probably gonna be trading his gold toilet for a stainless steel one.

He stole it so he could use it later. Use it for what? I'm interested in how that was supposed to play out.

Personal gain? IIRC Miss Lizard posted something about some speculation that nuclear info could have been used in some private dealings with Saudi Arabia. Who knows what the top secret info is and who it would be valuable to, whether for military or energy purposes.. and how trump might play the card to benefit himself in a real estate or finance/loan deal.

Depends what the info/intel was and who might be a buyer or beneficiary of it. trump has has a lifelong history of being extremely self serving and quite clearly doesn't give a flying F about the USA or it's constitution or security. What makes you think he Wouldn't sell national secrets to benefit his own bottom line?

According to various reports, he's full of S when he says he's flush with cash & it's more likely that he's in debt hundreds of Millions, maybe even Billions of dollars.. and he'd probably do ~anything to keep up appearances that he's a multi-Billionaire.. sooooo, if he needs to re-finance all of his bad debts that are coming due and could completely sink him financially, why wouldn't he "make a deal with the devil," to inject cash into his accounts and keep him afloat? The last thing his fragile ego wants is for the world to know he's a broke ass fraud, a complete failure at business, and to die poor. If all he has to do is steal and sell some national nuclear secrets to keep up appearances until the natural end of his life, why wouldn't he do that thing considering all the other absolutely awful things he's done throughout his life, presidency, and post presidency?

I'm kinda confused at why you're confused about what trump might do with valuable information ?? :? Ummmmm, sell it? Trade it? Use it to benefit himself because he's the only person alive that trump cares about ?? Duh.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 12:27 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Personal gain? IIRC Miss Lizard posted something about some speculation that nuclear info could have been used in some private dealings with Saudi Arabia. Who knows what the top secret info is and who it would be valuable to, whether for military or energy purposes.. and how trump might play the card to benefit himself in a real estate or finance/loan deal.

Depends what the info/intel was and who might be a buyer or beneficiary of it. trump has has a lifelong history of being extremely self serving and quite clearly doesn't give a flying F about the USA or it's constitution or security. What makes you think he Wouldn't sell national secrets to benefit his own bottom line?

According to various reports, he's full of S when he says he's flush with cash & it's more likely that he's in debt hundreds of Millions, maybe even Billions of dollars.. and he'd probably do ~anything to keep up appearances that he's a multi-Billionaire.. sooooo, if he needs to re-finance all of his bad debts that are coming due and could completely sink him financially, why wouldn't he "make a deal with the devil," to inject cash into his accounts and keep him afloat? The last thing his fragile ego wants is for the world to know he's a broke ass fraud, a complete failure at business, and to die poor. If all he has to do is steal and sell some national nuclear secrets to keep up appearances until the natural end of his life, why wouldn't he do that thing considering all the other absolutely awful things he's done throughout his life, presidency, and post presidency?

I'm kinda confused at why you're confused about what trump might do with valuable information ?? :? Ummmmm, sell it? Trade it? Use it to benefit himself because he's the only person alive that trump cares about ?? Duh.

I didn't say I was confused. I was interested in what sort of scenario you'd come up with.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 12:28 pm

trumplestiltskin is grasping at straws while further incriminating himself:

https://www.salon.com/2022/08/15/claims ... lago-docs/

re: "declassification," that never happened:

"John Bolton, who served as Trump's national security adviser, said he was never informed of such a policy while working at the White House.

"I was never aware of anything even remotely approximating that policy," he told MSNBC.

"When somebody begins to concoct lies like this, it shows a real level of desperation," Bolton told The New York Times.

Other Trump defenders have gone even further, arguing that Trump could declassify documents with his mind."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Got to jail. 8)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 12:30 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I didn't say I was confused. I was interested in what sort of scenario you'd come up with.

It's not even My scenario. This is what's splashed all over the news right now. orangey stole national secrets to Most Likely sell out to bad actors for his own personal gain. There's no other reason to steal that kind of thing.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 12:33 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
trumplestiltskin is grasping at straws while further incriminating himself:

https://www.salon.com/2022/08/15/claims ... lago-docs/

re: "declassification," that never happened:

"John Bolton, who served as Trump's national security adviser, said he was never informed of such a policy while working at the White House.

"I was never aware of anything even remotely approximating that policy," he told MSNBC.

"When somebody begins to concoct lies like this, it shows a real level of desperation," Bolton told The New York Times.

Other Trump defenders have gone even further, arguing that Trump could declassify documents with his mind."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Got to jail. 8)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Trump canned Bolton.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 12:38 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
It's not even My scenario. This is what's splashed all over the news right now. orangey stole national secrets to Most Likely sell out to bad actors for his own personal gain. There's no other reason to steal that kind of thing.

I find the conjecture is entertaining.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 12:56 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I find the conjecture is entertaining.

I find it WILD that with your 60 years of life experience that you're unable to see trump for the self serving criming conman that he is.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 1:09 pm

exclude duplicates

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 1:12 pm

Raptor wrote:
/\ You won’t get Sanders.

Obviously because the Dems tossed him under the bus for evil Hillary.