trump stokes flames of stochastic terrorism

Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 6:18 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
How can I when ketchup chips aren't available here?

How is it that the iconic Ugly American condiment is only available as a chip flavor in Diet America? Curious.

We have the peaceful society with a North-down omniscient view of your shenanigans, hence necessity breeds invention.. best lookout point to watch the American news s**tshow cycle = best snacky-snack snack foods to do so with.

We're each individually licensed to resell and export them, though. Nothing is sacred in Canada, all resources are for sale - including our most prized ketchup chips... especially if it means a Southerner is going to actually pay close attention to their country's own news and maybe learn a little bit about what's actually going on. For those purposes, we're even allowed to ship 'em expedited to ensure the ceremonial chips arrive in time to be enjoyed during the earliest broadcast possible.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 6:44 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Drive North. Canada is open for business & we got what you need.. at least a dozen different varieties of ketchup chips. Fill your boots & your truck - just remember to leave the cash on the counter. 8)

Why would I drive anywhere when I can have them delivered to me?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 6:50 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

How is it that the iconic Ugly American condiment is only available as a chip flavor in Diet America? Curious.

We have the peaceful society with a North-down omniscient view of your shenanigans, hence necessity breeds invention.. best lookout point to watch the American news s**tshow cycle = best snacky-snack snack foods to do so with.

We're each individually licensed to resell and export them, though. Nothing is sacred in Canada, all resources are for sale - including our most prized ketchup chips... especially if it means a Southerner is going to actually pay close attention to their country's own news and maybe learn a little bit about what's actually going on. For those purposes, we're even allowed to ship 'em expedited to ensure the ceremonial chips arrive in time to be enjoyed during the earliest broadcast possible.

The thing is Americans wouldn't need them or any other chip to watch Canadian news, because they don't watch Canadian news, because Canada is incredibly boring.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 6:52 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
"Thursday, calling in to longtime right wing media figure Hugh Hewitt’s syndicated radio show to rant and rave about how gosh-darned unfair life has been for him, and also, it seemed, imply the threat of a little stochastic violence."

Does stochastic violence look anything like this?:

Upon close inspection; no - that looks like racial justice & human rights violence - an entirely different kind of violence.

:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 7:02 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Drive North. Canada is open for business & we got what you need.. at least a dozen different varieties of ketchup chips. Fill your boots & your truck - just remember to leave the cash on the counter. 8)

Why would I drive anywhere when I can have them delivered to me?

..because driving everywhere and burning gas for no reason is the American way ?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 7:03 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

The thing is Americans wouldn't need them or any other chip to watch Canadian news, because they don't watch Canadian news, because Canada is incredibly boring.

Thanks, Sherlock. I was suggesting that maybe they pay attention to the news going on their country.. and eat them while watching US news like we do up here.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 7:42 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Thanks, Sherlock. I was suggesting that maybe they pay attention to the news going on their country.. and eat them while watching US news like we do up here.

We eat popcorn. There's innumerable eating popcorn memes, gifs and emojis vs the ketchup chip guy who watches TV from his living room window, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Looks much more like a creeper peeking through the curtains while spying on his neighbors. Perhaps that's what Canada's favorite pastime really is.

Last edited by Matrix Glitch on 16 Sep 2022, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 7:44 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

We eat popcorn. There's innumerable eating popcorn memes, gifs and emojis vs the ketchup chip guy who watches TV from his living room window, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

All houses in Canada face South towards the border so we can have a looksee out the sliding door at what our "classy," neighbours are up to. It's a major selling point of homes in Canada and why prices spiralled up to a couple millski for a regular family home. Endless entertainment when you crack open the Southern blinds and take a peek passed the border.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 7:56 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
All houses in Canada face South towards the border so we can have a looksee out the sliding door at what our "classy," neighbours are up to. It's a major selling point of homes in Canada and why prices spiralled up to a couple millski for a regular family home. Endless entertainment when you crack open the Southern blinds and take a peek passed the border.

That's even more ridiculous and makes even less sense. But I can imagine while Canadians can't see what's going on in America by peeking through their drapes, there's a longing for a land that isn't so incredibly boring.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2022, 8:10 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

That's even more ridiculous and makes even less sense. But I can imagine while Canadians can't see what's going on in America by peeking through their drapes, there's a longing for a land that isn't so incredibly boring.

:lol: As sane Americans peer North longing for an orange former guy free country.. :D

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2022, 5:57 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Based on what? :?

Your hundreds of posts demonstrating a profound ignorance of US law and how it works, for one.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 3:07 am

Dox47 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Your hundreds of posts demonstrating a profound ignorance of US law and how it works, for one.

Mmhmm.. pretty sure it doesn't matter what colour American you are, even orange, if you commit crimey crimes on a great big multi-year criming crime spree you're going to get caught and nailed for it. That's how 'merican law works.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 4:53 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Mmhmm.. pretty sure it doesn't matter what colour American you are, even orange, if you commit crimey crimes on a great big multi-year criming crime spree you're going to get caught and nailed for it. That's how 'merican law works.

That might be more convincing if it didn't contain made up words.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 5:56 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Because donnie trump that’s why.

https://www.mic.com/impact/trump-hugh-h ... ig-problem

Gross. Just go to jail already.

I realize Trump is a threat in many ways, but I feel like you give him far too much oxygen. It will drive you batty before it puts even a ding in his momentum.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 10:12 am

DW_a_mom wrote:

I realize Trump is a threat in many ways, but I feel like you give him far too much oxygen. It will drive you batty before it puts even a ding in his momentum.

Will?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 12:03 pm