Canadian school defends teacher's ridiculous fake breasts

Page 9 of 9 [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2022, 3:07 pm

The person isn’t even trans. They’re just saying they are so they can wear that and troll their left wing liberal boss. They’re just pushing the limits on everything trying to see if they can provoke the school district into restricting appearances of employees via dress code etc.

As stupid as the whole scenario is, I think the school district is making the right move by not forcing guidelines onto how trans people can present themselves. This is a one off case of trolling. No sense in having it affect actual policy against actual trans people.. like wtf, could you imagine being a trans woman and having to take your employers dress code watch dog with you while you’re bra shopping to make sure your titties look kosher? Ummm, no. Just let people be and do their thing - 99.99999999% of people aren’t going to do the absurd, only this troll.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2022, 11:54 pm

How is this any different than a form of peaceful protest? Breasts don't conform to a set of rules, some natural breasts actually do look like that. I work with a woman who has breasts that look like that. And to add to that, some even find those breasts beautiful. This is the risk taken when defending LGBTQ rights and body positivity. He's forcing them to stand by them, and they must. Or they'll have to walk back everything they've said. They'll need to say they find those particular types of breasts grotesque, which hurts the people who actually have those type breasts and can't afford or don't want reduction. Or say that only certain people who genuinely fit the bill of trans may partake in gender affirming dress. And who are they to determine that?

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2022, 12:58 am

Persephone29 wrote:
How is this any different than a form of peaceful protest? Breasts don't conform to a set of rules, some natural breasts actually do look like that. I work with a woman who has breasts that look like that. And to add to that, some even find those breasts beautiful. This is the risk taken when defending LGBTQ rights and body positivity. He's forcing them to stand by them, and they must. Or they'll have to walk back everything they've said. They'll need to say they find those particular types of breasts grotesque, which hurts the people who actually have those type breasts and can't afford or don't want reduction. Or say that only certain people who genuinely fit the bill of trans may partake in gender affirming dress. And who are they to determine that?

..which is why they’ve played their move as they have and are allowing it to continue w/o implementing dress code guidelines that could infringe upon any woman or trans woman’s breasts.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2022, 2:15 am

i feel sorry for her.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2022, 12:36 pm

I can see how this would cause a big bust up.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2022, 12:56 pm

^
Pun intended?

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2022, 4:22 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
^
Pun intended?

:P

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2022, 6:35 pm

What are the test scores for the class she taught?She doesn’t teach with her boobs.
On the other hand ,it is a tacky look and I’d think a dress code would solve the problem.
Kids should be able to wear their hair in school any way they want as long as it is clean , bug free ,and not a danger.
My son was sent home from school once and threatened with suspension because his sister ( now a stylist lol) did his hair in a way they found disturbing.