Nancy Pelosi’s husband hospitalized after assault at home

Page 3 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 1:40 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
I looked very hard for sympathy but there was just none to be found.

You're not sympathetic toward an elderly man having been senselessly bludgeoned by a maniac?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 1:44 pm

QuantumChemist wrote:
The attacker may have went there initially looking for Nancy, but attacked the husband instead because she was not there. He likely reasoned that it would not be a wasted trip if he can hurt her family and scare her. The net effect is an act of terror and I hope he gets charged that way in court.

I am no fan of Nancy Pelosi (she has tried to ban classic cars in the past). However I cannot support someone physically attacking her or her family just due to a difference in point of political view. I would not support this if it happened to Trump either, who I dislike as well. Wrong is wrong. This is not what The United States of America is about, it goes against our core concepts to act in that manner.

Pelosi's been a resident of San Francisco for decades. In that time, it's going to become common knowledge where she lives.
As for mental capacity, the attacker is mentally ill not mentally disabled, and so shouldn't be underestimated. Though I am open to the possibility that others might have been involved in plotting to have Pelosi murdered.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 2:07 pm

The more I look into the circumstances of this, the weirder it gets, along with the lack of media curiosity.

Who opened the door for the cops?

Why was the initial call a wellness check and not an emergency call?

How did this person get through all of the security (the Pelosis are extremely wealthy as well as politically powerful)?

Why are there no signs of forced entry but broken glass outside of a door, as if it was broken from the inside?

The more you look the odder it gets, and people will scream at you just for looking cause it might undermine their ability to weaponize the incident.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 2:24 pm

^ 8)

You have asked the right questions.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 2:45 pm

More cold water:

https://michaelshellenberger.substack.c ... -psychotic

Clearly the home of a MAGA chud...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 3:27 pm

Dox47 wrote:
The more I look into the circumstances of this, the weirder it gets, along with the lack of media curiosity.

Who opened the door for the cops?

Why was the initial call a wellness check and not an emergency call?

How did this person get through all of the security (the Pelosis are extremely wealthy as well as politically powerful)?

Why are there no signs of forced entry but broken glass outside of a door, as if it was broken from the inside?

The more you look the odder it gets, and people will scream at you just for looking cause it might undermine their ability to weaponize the incident.

Maybe you're looking for a reason not to sympathize with the victim because of who his wife is? And what source did you get this wealth of information from?
Any call to 911 is going to being the police on a wellness check if there isn't a voice addressing the oeprator on the other end.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 5:39 pm

The guy has a fractured skull.

I don’t sense BS here.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 5:46 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The guy has a fractured skull.

I don’t sense BS here.

^^ Yes I think he's done nothing to deserve this

On why there's no sympathy - Also remember that many of the GOP congressmen who were targets of the Jan 6 insurrectionists who were carrying ropes intending to lynch them have turned around and tried to defend their actions.

That would be like like a Jewish person who lost their entire family in the holocaust trying to defend the concentration camp guards.

The level of twisting by members of the republican party, they should win some type of gymnastics award

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 7:28 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Maybe you're looking for a reason not to sympathize with the victim because of who his wife is? And what source did you get this wealth of information from?
Any call to 911 is going to being the police on a wellness check if there isn't a voice addressing the oeprator on the other end.

Try reading what I wrote again, carefully this time.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 8:21 pm

Stay tuned and I think we'll discover that Mr. Pelosi has a history of bringing young men home with him. You'll have a hard time convincing me that a whack job pulled some James Bond moves and outsmarted all the security stops. Mr. Pelosi is not known for his safe decision making, he's pickled his brain with alcohol and bringing home strangers would seem like sound reasoning to someone who believes himself to be untouchable by nature of his wife's connections.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 8:32 pm

Seems like if Pelosi had brought male company home for entertainment, he would have went more high end.He had the $$ for pretty boys.
The attacker looks like a tweaker, the type likely to bash one’s head in ,have crabs and the crazies.
My sympathy for Pelosi, no one deserves to be attacked at home.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 8:39 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Seems like if Pelosi had brought male company home for entertainment, he would have went more high end.He had the $$ for pretty boys.
The attacker looks like a tweaker, the type likely to bash one’s head in ,have crabs and the crazies.
My sympathy for Pelosi, no one deserves to be attacked at home.

Tweakers don't talk and if they decide to, nobody believes them.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 8:41 pm

Him being a 'tweaker' is just one more reason why he didn't outsmart the security system.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 8:43 pm

Who knows, maybe he liked rough looking men.
I wonder why all these people in the spotlight don’t have large dogs in the house for protection.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 8:45 pm

Crazy s**t happens. Even to the famous. Jimmy Carter had a troublesome brother.

Like both Nelson Mandela, and Abraham Lincoln, Pelosi might well have a mentally impaired spouse.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 8:49 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Crazy s**t happens. Even to the famous. Jimmy Carter had a troublesome brother.

Like both Nelson Mandela, and Abraham Lincoln, Pelosi might well have a mentally impaired spouse.

He's definitely mentally impaired, only his diagnosis is alcoholism. And I think he's become a liability (that's bad news when you're a democrat).