Senators Make New Demand Regarding FBI, Hunter Biden, Obama

Page 6 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 2:07 am

Persephone29 wrote:

Hunter made 11 Million from Ukraine while being a fulltime crack-head; that's impressive. I'd say he's due for a vacation, what with that sound work ethic. I'm not sure how much the Biden's have gained from China.

Corrupt.... And you like it.

:lmao:

BTW, "corruption" is part and parcel of politics.
Who doesn't know that? :scratch:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 2:27 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^^
She was the only one on the other side of the door??? What about the mob with her?
So, the guards on her side of the door should have stopped her. The officer who shot her was defending the people on his side of the door, as he recognized she would have put everyone else in the room in danger by letting that lynch mob in.

There was no mob with her on her side of the door at the time.
You haven't watched the video.
I have. 8)

I seem to remember there were rioters on her side of the door her pulled her back after getting shot.
Regardless, everyone in that room, including Republicans, knew their lives were in danger. The officer who shot her was doing his duty when she refused to follow orders.

My recollection is that she was the first to climb through the door window.
Probably, a person would have to be relatively small to do that.
When she was shot, ppl then came to her aid.

She was climbing through the window in order to open the door so the elected representatives and police officers on the other side of the door could be threatened with lynching if they didn't decertify the election. The people on the other side of that door had a legitimate reason to fear for their lives. There was quite a bit of a difference in circumstance between the officer on the other side of the door, and those who otherwise refrained from shooting, and circumstance is everything.

Last edited by Kraichgauer on 10 Jan 2023, 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 2:29 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

What history of the Democratic party might that be?
Clinton answered every question put to her in the Benghazi and email investigations. The whole thing was a political smear by the right in order to derail her politically.

That is the position of the Democratic party, yes.

Then what might the "truth" be?

I think maintaining a skeptical frame of mind is the best when dealing with hyperpartisan politicians on either side of the political divide.
A black-and-white position on something like this is unrealistic, imo.

So, getting to the "nit gritty", are you saying Democratic politicians aren't capable of "cooking the facts" to suit their side of politics?

But that isn't a legitimate reason to condemn Clinton and all Dems as corrupt. I certainly don't view all Republicans in that light; just Trump and his most demented acolytes who we have bounties of proof of corruption against.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 2:55 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

What history of the Democratic party might that be?
Clinton answered every question put to her in the Benghazi and email investigations. The whole thing was a political smear by the right in order to derail her politically.

That is the position of the Democratic party, yes.

Then what might the "truth" be?

I think maintaining a skeptical frame of mind is the best when dealing with hyperpartisan politicians on either side of the political divide.
A black-and-white position on something like this is unrealistic, imo.

So, getting to the "nit gritty", are you saying Democratic politicians aren't capable of "cooking the facts" to suit their side of politics?

But that isn't a legitimate reason to condemn Clinton and all Dems as corrupt. I certainly don't view all Republicans in that light; just Trump and his most demented acolytes who we have bounties of proof of corruption against.

I didn't say that. 8)

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 3:51 am

I've accepted that investigations are a part of political life, but I wish voters were better at paying attention to and accurate understanding the actual results of all these investigations.

But I'll also say I still don't find the obsession with Hunter Biden to be appropriate. Hunter Biden holds no office and plays no role in his father's elected positions. He may be a sleaze bag, but his sleaze is of the type our standard law enforcement system should be able to handle, IMHO. I know a lot of people don't agree, and I know all their arguments for disagreeing, but I've never seen anything that changes my opinion on it. IMHO the mechanism of a public, congressional investigation wasn't created for handling issues with private individuals who hold no rule in government and, thus, have no reason to be accountable to voters. I think its dangerous territory to enter.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 10:48 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Watch the video, if you haven't.
She was the only one on the other side of the door, and there were a number of guards with assault rifles where the crowd was.

The security guard overreacted, and a woman died as a result.
He should never work in that industry ever again, IMO.
But thankfully for him, the progressives were in power, and political interests took precedents as they usually do.

I’ve seen the video.

She was in the process of breaking into a room secured by armed guards. Darwin Award achieved.

We know how this goes. If rioters are from the “left”, mow them down, crack open their heads with batons, if they “whine” about it they are a bunch of snowflakes. When it’s them they yell police brutality, make a martyrs out of rioters that get killed, conflate prosecution with persecution, just like the left they claim to hate so much.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 1:05 pm

Pepe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
She was the only one on the other side of the door, and there were a number of guards with assault rifles where the crowd was.

But thankfully for him, the progressives were in power, and political interests took precedents as they usually do.

I’ve seen the video.

She was in the process of breaking into a room secured by armed guards. Darwin Award achieved.

She was unarmed and was killed by a security guard that panicked.

Consider: No one else felt a need to shoot anyone else.

So you honestly think shooting that unarmed woman in the head while she was crawling through a window, and killing her, rather than restraining her when she was the only protestor on the other side of the door, was an award-winning act of bravery?
"Curious."

I really can't see how you or anyone else can defend such action.
I would have said the same thing if the woman was a democrat in the BLM riots.

We have come to an impasse.
"Let us agree to disagree." 8)

Yes, it was the right move. If it wasn't, the officer would've been in hot water vs. commended for following his training and using force to secure the room and people he was guarding.

In what world would an armed guard wait for an assailant to make their way completely into the room to ask them if they're armed or give them an opportunity to use a weapon? :? It was only determined she was unarmed after she met her maker for doing something so colossally stupid. No cop in their right mind is waiting for someone breaking into a secured room to wander in and do a little curtsy and show whether they're armed or not. :roll: Break into room secured by armed guards = get shot before you have an opportunity to harm others.

Completely nuts to think an officer shouldn't have fired a shot in that scenario.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 1:13 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Pepe wrote:

I’ve seen the video.

We know how this goes. If rioters are from the “left”, mow them down, crack open their heads with batons, if they “whine” about it they are a bunch of snowflakes. When it’s them they yell police brutality, make a martyrs out of rioters that get killed, conflate prosecution with persecution, just like the left they claim to hate so much.

Sounds about right.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 1:15 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
I've accepted that investigations are a part of political life, but I wish voters were better at paying attention to and accurate understanding the actual results of all these investigations.

But I'll also say I still don't find the obsession with Hunter Biden to be appropriate. Hunter Biden holds no office and plays no role in his father's elected positions. He may be a sleaze bag, but his sleaze is of the type our standard law enforcement system should be able to handle, IMHO. I know a lot of people don't agree, and I know all their arguments for disagreeing, but I've never seen anything that changes my opinion on it. IMHO the mechanism of a public, congressional investigation wasn't created for handling issues with private individuals who hold no rule in government and, thus, have no reason to be accountable to voters. I think its dangerous territory to enter.

Oh the irony when trumplestiltskin whines that the media/investigators etc are coming for his children and they should be some sort of no go zone.. lololol they held critical roles in your businesses and you appointed some of them into government! Plus they're grown adults. The only one that isn't fair to criticise is Barron - he's actually just a minor and for the most part almost completely out of the spotlight.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 1:23 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

Oh the irony when trumplestiltskin whines that the media/investigators etc are coming for his children and they should be some sort of no go zone.. lololol they held critical roles in your businesses and you appointed some of them into government! Plus they're grown adults. The only one that isn't fair to criticise is Barron - he's actually just a minor and for the most part almost completely out of the spotlight.

Barron is essentially like the Tommen of the Lannister-like Trump Family. :king:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 7:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
What evidence do you have that Biden took any money from China...

What evidence do you have that he didn't? :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 7:21 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^^
Our involvement with Ukraine has nothing to do with Hunter Biden's alleged business with that country. That's all Republican smoke and mirrors.
Is Hunter Biden probably a ne'er-do-well? Considering his close friendship with Tucker Carlson - - probably. But the GOP has latched on to his business practices, as well as his addiction problem, and have used them to make connections that don't exist.

he had an ADDICTION problem too... its just unseemingly to have to Presidents son involved in a country that we are funneling more money that country probably ever had since it was created 8O ? So people are easily going to play connect the dots . In the situation , and yes perhaps the GOP seized on the opportunity :evil: . But it is a bad appearing situation . In a normal appearing situation Bidens son prolly should have divested his interests early on in this situation. And if your an average low to middle class taxpayer.. This might draw a bit of attention ? IMHO :roll:

And yes btw, I do like the word Situation ! :heart: .... :jester: ..lolz

Hunter Biden has a relationship with Ukraine today? I believe his associations ended a few years ago.
Regardless of what the Republicans say, we are aiding Ukraine because they're being invaded by a power hostile to both their country and ours. I see Republican arguments that Biden is intervening for his son in the same light as how Alex Jones threw together a bunch of disconnected "facts" to prove that the Sandy Hook shooting was a false flag. There just isn't any legitimate connection.
The real fraud going on here has more to do with congressional Republicans carrying out Trump's support for Russia, as Putin is Trump's benefactor.

Hunter made 11 Million from Ukraine while being a fulltime crack-head; that's impressive. I'd say he's due for a vacation, what with that sound work ethic. I'm not sure how much the Biden's have gained from China.

Corrupt.... And you like it.

trump paid $200k in income taxes to China in one year during his presidency. Who’s making money from China ?? Hmm..

Both parties, perhaps? :scratch: :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 7:28 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:

Hyperpartisanship doesn't work that way. 8)

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 9:19 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:

This is the general sentiment that all Biden supporters share. They sincerely can't fathom that Joe pulled in a favor from Ukraine, put his son on a board with zero experience and didn't take any of the money Hunter "earned." The only thing Hunter brought to the table was a positive drug screen.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 10:26 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What evidence do you have that Biden took any money from China...

What evidence do you have that he didn't? :mrgreen:

Easy: if there's no proof, then he didn't.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2023, 10:27 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

This is the general sentiment that all Biden supporters share. They sincerely can't fathom that Joe pulled in a favor from Ukraine, put his son on a board with zero experience and didn't take any of the money Hunter "earned." The only thing Hunter brought to the table was a positive drug screen.

And what evidence do have for any of that? Besides right wing conspiracy theories.