Senators Make New Demand Regarding FBI, Hunter Biden, Obama

Page 3 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 11:31 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Someone something rhymes with strolling. :nerdy:

Accusing someone of "Trolling" is a personal attack and against WP rulz. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 11:38 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Fake news!

I provided a list of the bunch of crazy crap spewed by Republican politicians and pointed out that there isn’t a single Democrat spewing such nonsense so to suggest there are equivalently delusional Democrats is just flat out false.

If it isn’t, list your example of their crazy and name names. (Bet you can’t and that’s why you didn’t.)

So, your premise is that out of the 85 million democrat voters at the last election, not one has a mental disorder?
Personally, I find that hard to believe. 8)

Moit, you are taking what I said out of context.
Hopefully, after my clarification, we are now on the same page. 8)

If I need to, I will spell out the precise point I was making to my Teutonic fiend friend. 8)

:roll:

You just completely moved the goalpost from politicians to voters.

Apples to oranges and you know it.

I talked about "democrats" to Kraichgauer.
I made no reference to "politicians", and he understood precisely what I meant.
Please read his reply to me here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=410986#p9209403.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 11:39 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:

trumplestiltskin is the troll 100%.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 11:51 pm

Pepe wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Eh spray me. :skull:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 11:56 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump is a sore loser……hence the Insurrection.

There was no "Insurrection".
It was an egomaniac's "Brain Fart" that was NEVER going to overthrow the government. 8)

You're fighting a losing battle. They still believe the cop that died of a stroke was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher. Biden is passing out medals to the cops who opened the doors that day... He's linking the deaths of officers at a later date to the Jan 6th " insurrection." You cannot get through to people who have a vested interest in altering the truth. I admire your determination though. These people wouldn't change there minds if they new the truth. They would not care if you presented them with evidence that the Biden's have been taking money from our enemies. They want big government, they don't want the responsibility of running their own lives, they want a hand out, they do not want nor would they know what to do with complete and utter freedom. In short, life and the living of life is simply too much for them.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything here.
As we have both mentioned, some ppl will believe what they want to regardless of the facts.

Some ppl simply enjoy debating and point-scoring for the fun of it.
I have no problem with that.
I simply point out where their arguments are invalid and hone my reasoning skills. 8)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

09 Jan 2023, 12:07 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Pepe wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Eh spray me. :skull:

So sorry, no more left for you guys. He's used up all his sprays earlier tonight. :hic: Whenever I go outside the removed scent glands are waiting for me on the nightstand and I spray a bit before I leave and when I get home.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:08 am

Pepe wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It was an egomaniac's "Brain Fart" that was NEVER going to overthrow the government. 8)

You're fighting a losing battle. They still believe the cop that died of a stroke was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher. Biden is passing out medals to the cops who opened the doors that day... He's linking the deaths of officers at a later date to the Jan 6th " insurrection." You cannot get through to people who have a vested interest in altering the truth. I admire your determination though. These people wouldn't change there minds if they new the truth. They would not care if you presented them with evidence that the Biden's have been taking money from our enemies. They want big government, they don't want the responsibility of running their own lives, they want a hand out, they do not want nor would they know what to do with complete and utter freedom. In short, life and the living of life is simply too much for them.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything here.
As we have both mentioned, some ppl will believe what they want to regardless of the facts.

Some ppl simply enjoy debating and point-scoring for the fun of it.
I have no problem with that.
I simply point out where their arguments are invalid and hone my reasoning skills. 8)

Mmhmm.

We’ve all had ample opportunity to review the facts thanks to the J6 Hearings.

I haven’t even watched the last 2 or 3, but having seen much of them the fact is that it was an insurrection.

Hell, that’s why something like 950 people have been convicted of related crimes - including Seditious Conspiracy.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:11 am

Persephone29 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

The officers who died of strokes or suicide afterward has direct bearing on having been assaulted on the 6th. Those officers would otherwise be alive.
Who says Biden gave medals to the traitors who opened the doors for the rioters? He gave medals to the heroes who tried to stop the mob.
And no, it was Trump who got benefits from our enemies, namely Putin.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:14 am

Persephone29 wrote:
I would think Democrats would want this settled once and for all, why not support a thorough investigation?

Democrats are afraid - quite fairly - that the GQP fanatics would misrepresent facts in order to fit their fictional narrative.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:18 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

The officers who died of strokes or suicide afterward has direct bearing on having been assaulted on the 6th. Those officers would otherwise be alive.

Policing is a dangerous job.
A lot die as a result.

The left politicised the event.
This is what politicians do on either side of the divide.
"Par for the course."

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:19 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
I would think Democrats would want this settled once and for all, why not support a thorough investigation?

Democrats are afraid - quite fairly - that the GQP fanatics would misrepresent facts in order to fit their fictional narrative.

Especially since a thorough investigation has already been done and made public by the congressional J6 committee.. and there’s another still ongoing by the DOJ. The first bipartisan, the latter non-partisan.

The only reason for the GOP to “investigate,” and “present their own findings,” is to bs their cult members and stoke the flames of stochastic terrorism amongst their insurrectionist ranks.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:20 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Thankfully, the progressive side of the government would never do such a thing. <fascetiousness> :lmao:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:22 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

A lot die as a result.

"Par for the course."

What do you mean the left politicized the event?

The entire event was a far right wing domestic terror plot politicized by the likes of trumplestiltskin, roger stone, alex jones, rudy ghoulianni, marriage failure greene, and the rest of the maga repugnants.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:23 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:

Thankfully, the progressive side of the government would never do such a thing. <fascetiousness> :lmao:

They haven't yet. The January 6 Committee has been more than fair and factual.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:25 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

A lot die as a result.

"Par for the course."

What's to politicize? The DC police were defending the capitol against a red neck lynch mob that was determined to kill anyone trying to stop them. Seems pretty factual to me.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:25 am

goldfish21 wrote:

The only reason for the GOP to “investigate,” and “present their own findings,” is to bs their cult members and stoke the flames of stochastic terrorism amongst their insurrectionist ranks.

Yes, comrade! :mrgreen: