Classified documents found in Biden’s old office

Page 6 of 9 [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 12:55 am

goldfish21 wrote:
How do you guys know potus can’t sign out top secret docs like library books? :?

...and leave it in his garage... :lmao:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 12:59 am

Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
So there ya go, he could have been allowed to have them at home during the course of his work and then forgot about returning them.

Big difference between that and trump stealing everything that wasn’t nailed down and then concealing it and lying about it.

:roll:

So biased it's not even worth replying... Don't you have your own country to worry about?

And yet you did. 8O
And so did I... :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 1:12 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
So there ya go, he could have been allowed to have them at home during the course of his work and then forgot about returning them.

Big difference between that and trump stealing everything that wasn’t nailed down and then concealing it and lying about it.

So biased it's not even worth replying... Don't you have your own country to worry about?

Not really. Apples to oranges scenarios.

I thought it was a hypocrisy scenario. :scratch:

goldfish21 wrote:
Biden’s people found docs and self reported and are cooperating fully with investigations.

After he committed the crime. 8O

goldfish21 wrote:
orange F stole tons of stuff and lied about it over and over. Possibly stole it to sell it. Big national security risk. Big difference between that and the handful of docs Biden held onto, possibly mistakenly.

I will ignore the character assassination...D'oh! I didn't! :wall:

Could Biden have "possibly stolen it to sell it"?
Perhaps to the Ukrainians or the Chinese? :chin: :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 1:19 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
And it’s apples to Orange Man :D

I'm "going bananas" over this thread. :duh:

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 7:44 am

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 7:52 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Possibly stole it to sell it.

He's a Billionaire. Unlike Biden, he doesn't need to insert his crackhead son on the boards of companies located in countries who are willing to hide his influence brokering. You're reaching for anything to lift Biden and condemn Trump, is so pathetic.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 7:54 am

Both Trump and Biden have at least some corruption to them.

Trump wants to be a dictator. Biden is content with keeping to the Constitution. Personally, I don’t want to live under a dictatorship.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:16 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Trump wants to be a dictator. Biden is content with keeping to the Constitution. Personally, I don’t want to live under a dictatorship.

We disagree. I hardly knew I had a President when Trump was in office. I worked, I earned my own way, I paid my taxes, I obeyed the law and I was left alone. I'm not sure what it is you were doing that caused Trump to be so present in your life.

Under Biden, I can hardly afford to get to work (gas), I can hardly afford to eat (groceries), I have no money for anything other than the bare necessities. Biden is constantly in my life, pocket...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:25 am

I understand what you’re saying. I understand personal circumstances, and how they could affect a person’s choice for leader.

But the POTENTIAL is there for Trump to establish a police state, and that wouldn’t be good for anybody. No matter my personal situation under Trump.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 11:44 am

Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

He's a Billionaire. Unlike Biden, he doesn't need to insert his crackhead son on the boards of companies located in countries who are willing to hide his influence brokering. You're reaching for anything to lift Biden and condemn Trump, is so pathetic.

You mean he publicly declares himself a Billionaire, but apparently he has a few hundred Million in cash and tons and tons of debt on the books as well as possibly off the books + all the back taxes he fraudulently hasn't paid and will be on the hook for + all the money NY State is suing to recoup etc etc. Just like the several times he's gone bankrupt before, trump doesn't have the money he claims he does. He just tells you he's worth $10 Billion or whatever and you believe him because of your own very strange trump supporting biases. I guess this is why they say he's a cult leader and has cult followers, as somehow, despite the fact that he's a pathological liar, some people still believe the things he says - including about his alleged wealth.

Meanwhile, in reality, whatever money he does have is about to be completely wiped out by court judgements.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 5:57 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

You mean he publicly declares himself a Billionaire, but apparently he has a few hundred Million in cash and tons and tons of debt on the books as well as possibly off the books + all the back taxes he fraudulently hasn't paid and will be on the hook for + all the money NY State is suing to recoup etc etc. Just like the several times he's gone bankrupt before, trump doesn't have the money he claims he does. He just tells you he's worth $10 Billion or whatever and you believe him because of your own very strange trump supporting biases. I guess this is why they say he's a cult leader and has cult followers, as somehow, despite the fact that he's a pathological liar, some people still believe the things he says - including about his alleged wealth.

Meanwhile, in reality, whatever money he does have is about to be completely wiped out by court judgements.

As long as the same thing happens to Biden, I'm good with that.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 6:03 pm

Persephone29 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

We disagree. I hardly knew I had a President when Trump was in office. I worked, I earned my own way, I paid my taxes, I obeyed the law and I was left alone. I'm not sure what it is you were doing that caused Trump to be so present in your life.

Under Biden, I can hardly afford to get to work (gas), I can hardly afford to eat (groceries), I have no money for anything other than the bare necessities. Biden is constantly in my life, pocket...

:lol: :chin:

trumpty inherited Obama's decent economy.

Biden administration is dealing with global fallout from a pandemic, not localized inflation in the USA only caused by the current administration's policies.

You're placing both credit and blame where they don't belong.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 6:38 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

:lol: :chin:

trumpty inherited Obama's decent economy.

Biden administration is dealing with global fallout from a pandemic, not localized inflation in the USA only caused by the current administration's policies.

You're placing both credit and blame where they don't belong.

Yeah, no.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 6:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:10 pm

White House counsel’s office says there are no visitors logs at Biden’s Wilmington home

Quote:
The White House counsel’s office says there are no visitors logs that track guests who come and go at President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware.

House Republicans have been demanding that the White House turn over all information related to misplaced classified documents from Biden’s time as vice president, including any visitors logs to Biden’s private residence and who might have had access to his private office in Washington, DC, where the first batch of documents were discovered in early November.

“Like every President across decades of modern history, his personal residence is personal,” the counsel’s office said in a statement Monday morning. “But upon taking office, President Biden restored the norm and tradition of keeping White House visitors logs, including publishing them regularly, after the previous administration ended them.”

Anthony Guglielmi, a spokesman for the US Secret Service, said the agency also does not independently maintain visitor logs for Biden’s home in Wilmington. The agency provides security for the property, and screens visitors before they arrive to Biden’s home, but does not maintain records of those visitors. Biden and his staff determine who is permitted onto the property.

Guglielmi said the Secret Service does not independently maintain visitor logs at the Wilmington home because it is a “private residence.”

More searches for documents possible at locations connected to Biden, sources tell CNN
Additional searches of other locations connected to Biden could be undertaken for presidential records and any classified material from his time as vice president that need to be returned to the federal government, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

Sources say more searches are possible, but it’s unclear who would conduct them or where they would take place. While sources did not provide other potential locations, Biden has used other office spaces, and his family had rented another home in northern Virginia.

So far, Biden’s private attorneys and White House special counsel Richard Sauber, who has a security clearance, have handled the searches. Justice Department officials also accompanied Sauber last week to take possession of five more pages marked classified that were discovered at the Wilmington house after an initial search.

But the pace of searches by Biden’s team became a source of consternation for the US attorney’s office in Chicago that originally looked into the matter, a source close to the investigation tells CNN.

John Lausch, the US attorney there, was tapped by Attorney General Merrick Garland less than two weeks after Biden’s personal attorneys discovered the first batch of documents. Lausch did not request searches of additional locations after that discovery, according to the source, nor did he conduct his own searches or use a grand jury during his review. Instead, Biden’s lawyers decided on their own to search Biden’s Delaware homes, the source said.

When that process took several weeks, Lausch did not wait for Biden’s team to complete its search of the Delaware residences before recommending that Garland appoint a special counsel to take over the investigation. Lausch briefed the attorney general multiple times before officially recommending a special counsel on January 5. Garland appointed Robert Hur to that role last week.

Many of those details in the timeline of recent events were released by the Justice Department. Sources tell CNN that Justice officials decided to provide the information after the White House released information in dribs and drabs, creating confusion and mistrust.

While some Republicans are crying foul, saying Trump was treated differently because FBI agents searched Mar-a-Lago last August, that step followed months of Trump’s team stonewalling and failing to turn over documents sought by the National Archives.

Moreover, the Trump investigation is looking at potential obstruction, in part because after the former president’s lawyers attested that all classified documents had been returned, investigators obtained evidence indicating that wasn’t the case and surveillance video of boxes being moved from a storage room the Trump team had promised to secure.

Since then, Trump’s legal team has hired people to conduct additional searches of Trump properties, including at Trump Tower in New York and his Bedminster golf course in New Jersey.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:17 pm

:ketchup chips: