Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 12:51 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
That and, there's a certain issue with her skin color, and where her family had originated.

Haley passes herself as a conservative white woman. That's pretty much all voters in South Carolina knew when then saw her. For an Indian she passes quite well.

What is now well known is she was born Nimrita Randhwa in India and both her parents were Punjabi migrants. Her son-in law is black. She is never going to be the first pick among republicans now.

She was born in India??? Well, that should disqualify her by law from becoming President.

Sorry, her parents (not her)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 1:02 am

Haley has come crawling back but given a ambiguous explanation

Slavery was relevant to the civil war in 1863
But in 2023 what is important is the role of state rights

So according to Haley slavery is not important anymore in 2023, she still hasn't answered the question :roll:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 1:04 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
That and, there's a certain issue with her skin color, and where her family had originated.

Haley passes herself as a conservative white woman. That's pretty much all voters in South Carolina knew when then saw her. For an Indian she passes quite well.

What is now well known is she was born Nimrita Randhwa in India and both her parents were Punjabi migrants. Her son-in law is black. She is never going to be the first pick among republicans now.

She was born in India??? Well, that should disqualify her by law from becoming President.

Vivek Ramiswaney is still in the running. Isnt he? Going after the same voting bloc. And he cant hide the color of his skin as well as Nikki.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 1:06 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

'Sokay!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 1:13 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Vivek Ramiswaney is still in the running. Isnt he? Going after the same voting bloc. And he cant hide the color of his skin as well as Nikki.

There's a few south and east Asians on the republican side who in the same boat about forgetting their melanin, Bobby Jindal comes to mind.

And then there's this fool Steven Cheung

Last edited by Cornflake on 29 Dec 2023, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Fixed link broken by WP.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 1:29 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

There's a few south and east Asians on the republican side who in the same boat about forgetting their melanin, Bobby Jindal comes to mind.

And then there's this fool Steven Cheung

Its not that Jindel/Ramiswanney forget their own skin color its that they somehow cause the supposedly racist White MAGA voters to not see the skin color of Jindel/Ramiswanney by talking the right talk. Or something. I am being the Devil's (ie the MAGA voters') advocate here by using the argument they would use which is that Jindel and Ramiswanney show that "we MAGAs arent really racist cause we tolerate them".

Yeah...many immigrants and recent immigrants (like the Goya Foods tycoon) support the guy who says that immigrants "poison our blood". Go figure.

And there is Clarence Thomas who not only "forgot" his skin color (which some would say that we all should do). He forgot all of his ethics as well (which we shouldnt do) by refusing to recuse himself from cases involving his wife, and by being on what appears to be the take from tycoons. Lol!

alex
Developer
Developer

29 Dec 2023, 2:53 am

They always say the Civil War was fought over state's rights but even if they want to look at it like that, the war was still fought over the state's rights to have slaves. Not really much of a difference.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 8:32 am

So...

we now live in an era when Republican candidates are ....ashamed...to be members of "the Party of Lincoln" and try to cover up the fact that he freed the slaves!

Its time to move to Mars!

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 11:07 am

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 2:52 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !!

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2023, 7:38 pm