EVERY ONE ON NEEDS TO KNOW THIS SECRET!! !! !! !! !! !! !

Page 1 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2008, 11:51 pm

THERE IS A MOVIE I SAW IT IS TRUE! IT IS CALLED THE SECRET . IT GIVES YOU THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER EVEN CURE YOUR ASPERGERS ! i HAVE ASPERGERS I'M THE MOST POPULAR MEMBER IN MY CHURCH!! ! I DID IT WITH THE SECRET!! ! YOU NED TO SEE THIS MOVIE . LOOK FOR IT ! !! I'M SERIOUS!! ! I'VE WONDERED IF I SHOULD POST THIS HERE ON THIS SITE. BUT I'VE DECIDED YES! YOU ALL SHOULD SEE THIS MOVIE EVEN IF YOU ONLY RENT IT, BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU IF YOU WATCH IT AND USE THE THOUGHT PROCESSES THEY SAY! IT WILL HELP YOU WILL GET BETTER. YOU WILL BE HAPPY, NORMAL AND HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT ,ANYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE THEN YOU COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED. I PROMISE YOU ALL OF YOU ! !! YOU CAN BE BETTER AND DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO , RENT THE MOVIE AND SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF. DO THE BEST THING YOU COULD EVER DO FOR YOUR SELF AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE !

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

10 Apr 2008, 11:59 pm

Bullsh**!

Last edited by velodog on 11 Apr 2008, 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 12:08 am

just-me wrote:
THERE IS A MOVIE I SAW IT IS TRUE! IT IS CALLED THE SECRET . IT GIVES YOU THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER EVEN CURE YOUR ASPERGERS ! i HAVE ASPERGERS I'M THE MOST POPULAR MEMBER IN MY CHURCH!! ! I DID IT WITH THE SECRET!! ! YOU NED TO SEE THIS MOVIE . LOOK FOR IT ! !! I'M SERIOUS!! ! I'VE WONDERED IF I SHOULD POST THIS HERE ON THIS SITE. BUT I'VE DECIDED YES! YOU ALL SHOULD SEE THIS MOVIE EVEN IF YOU ONLY RENT IT, BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU IF YOU WATCH IT AND USE THE THOUGHT PROCESSES THEY SAY! IT WILL HELP YOU WILL GET BETTER. YOU WILL BE HAPPY, NORMAL AND HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT ,ANYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE THEN YOU COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED. I PROMISE YOU ALL OF YOU ! !! YOU CAN BE BETTER AND DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO , RENT THE MOVIE AND SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF. DO THE BEST THING YOU COULD EVER DO FOR YOUR SELF AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE !

One thing, turn off the CAP'S no need to shout, next I will download a copy of the movie then give you my opinion, Might I also make a suggestion, watch this movie called Zeitgeist, its also is on religion.

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 12:11 am

Huh. This doesn't exactly contradict my impression that "The Secret" is a load of crap fueled by mass hysteria.

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 12:36 am

L.O.L just watch the movie and judge for yourselves I'm not telling you what to believe , if you don't believe it that fine. I just think it help me so much that I think deserving people like your selves deserve to know about it. Its really amazing how much it has helped me overcome my disorders, not only aspergers but depression, and bipolar disorder as well. my doctor was so amazed at my progress he took me off all of my medication. Part of this was due to a supplement called etherium gold but a big part was due to this secret, its all down to the power of your own mind . science is proving that the mind has an amazing ability to affect this world a a whole, and thats what the secret is really about . there finding out if you can change your thinking it can literally change your life.

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 12:38 am

What is Zeitgeist about ?

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 12:52 am

Your peddling a cult, that is absolute lies and garbage, I think you will find most people are skeptics here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_%282006_film%29

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

11 Apr 2008, 12:58 am

Does it help with recurring problems like phthirus pubis and epididimites? If it does I'm in!

foxman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Apr 2008, 1:01 am

Since Zeitgeist Films produces some of the Brothers Quay films...I'm guessing Zeitgeist is a very different sort of film than The Secret.

In any case, why is it that so many people feel the need to pawn off their own highly-marketed revelations, real or imagined, on everyone around them. The Secret is just a movie, with as many insights into life as any other movie, possibly less. Wouldn't it be better for people to find their own happiness, wherever it may be? Or at least less divisive?

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 1:03 am

you know it must be true because it's typed in all caps...Using all caps means you doesn't afraid of anything.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 1:16 am

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 1:35 am

sinsboldly Thank you for posting the article on Etherium Gold and Etherium Black. I have taken both and found the greatest effects from Etherium Gold.

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 1:37 am

The technique you described (building up a picture in your mind) to eventually bring it into reality is known by another name.

It is called the practice of Magick(The art and science of producing change in accordance with the will using means not understood by western science). I have seen this concept in occult fraternal organizations such as the Rosicrucians, and the Golden Dawn. And yes you see this principle in these Christian self-improvement type seminars and I am sure in psychology.

Can it work? In my opinion if it was a total failure, it would have died out a long time ago. Exactly how you apply this is open to all sorts of interpretations.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 1:54 am

I think it was Richard Feynman who said "keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out."

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 2:05 am

That is a very good observation Silver_Meteor one I have made my self as well. You are right many religion's have used these same principles over and over. The problem is no one has boiled them down to a science , these people seem to have done just that. Ive seen it done in many religions. Christianity uses a pray based version of it, and pagans use magic and spells . I believe all religions stem from the same thing , its just they all call it something different

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 2:09 am

Silver_Meteor wrote:
The technique you described (building up a picture in your mind) to eventually bring it into reality is known by another name.

It is called the practice of Magick(The art and science of producing change in accordance with the will using means not understood by western science). I have seen this concept in occult fraternal organizations such as the Rosicrucians, and the Golden Dawn. And yes you see this principle in these Christian self-improvement type seminars and I am sure in psychology.

Can it work? In my opinion if it was a total failure, it would have died out a long time ago. Exactly how you apply this is open to all sorts of interpretations.

working with elementals is a tricky business. you had better know your Hermeticism before you go traipsing off into other dimentions. I suggest Franz Bardon for a well rounded grounding in the basics of magical evocation.

Merle