Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 3:07 pm

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/09/29/ ... 222728867/

8O 8O 8O

Quote:
MOSCOW, Sept. 29 (UPI) -- Police allege a teenager from Ulyanovsk, Russia, fatally stabbed her best friend with a pair of tweezers.

"It was a frenzied, mad attack. You would not imagine the damage a pair of tiny eyebrow tweezers caused the poor girl," an unidentified police officer told the Daily Mail in a story published Monday.

Kristina Danilova, 18, allegedly flew into a rage after her childhood friend, Olga Samoilenko, 18, told her she was ugly and would never get a boyfriend, the Mail reported.

Police said Samoilenko was stabbed more than 100 times with the tweezers and bled to death, the Mail reported.

Danilova, who allegedly called the stabbing an accident and then told police she didn't remember the attack, remained in custody Sunday, the Mail reported.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 3:09 pm

you could probably kill someone with a spoon if you stabbed them a whole 100 times with it :wink:

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 3:22 pm

ouch... tweezed to death...

moral of the story, if you have a negative opinion of someone who is your friend, never tell them about it...

Justthatgirl11
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Sep 2008, 4:47 pm

You know, I want to laugh because that sounds so absurd.

It must have really sucked for the dead girl, though.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 8:42 am

BAN TWEEZERS! STOP THE SALE OF ALL COSMETIC EQUIPMENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! ITS LIKE LETTING CHILDREN CARRY BOMBS!! VIDEOGAMES WITH TWEEZING MAKE YOUR CHILDREN RAPE!

Well, somebody usually says something like that. Thought I'd get in early.

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 11:36 am

Macbeth wrote:
BAN TWEEZERS! STOP THE SALE OF ALL COSMETIC EQUIPMENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! ITS LIKE LETTING CHILDREN CARRY BOMBS!! VIDEOGAMES WITH TWEEZING MAKE YOUR CHILDREN RAPE!

Hey man, tweezers don't kill people, kids with tweezers kill people... I blame the out-of-control tweezer industry, haphazardly shoving tweezers into the impressionable hands of young people...

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 11:48 am

Plucked to death

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 2:19 pm

jrknothead wrote:
Macbeth wrote:

Hey man, tweezers don't kill people, kids with tweezers kill people... I blame the out-of-control tweezer industry, haphazardly shoving tweezers into the impressionable hands of young people...

Of course it doesnt help that America has such a strong tweezer culture, and metallica popularise tweezers in their songs: master of tweezers, St Tweezers.. then theres Marylin Manson and blatant tweeze-worshipping. How long before we see another school tweezing?