Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

clever_name
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Nov 2005, 2:33 am

I have anxiety and im slightly depressed. I have a school counsler and a private counsler and a psychiatrist. I take medication for my depression and still working on finding an anxiety medication.

Total I have 3 disorders. Truly one's a syndrome (aspergers)

My life.... :cry: :cry: :x 8O 8O :cry: :cry: :x :x 8O 8O

CRACK
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 8:05 am

what kind of anxiety? social?

TheViking
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 8:15 am

i used to be depressed.

From a book of untruths for the weakest mind
-------
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

Last edited by TheViking on 19 Nov 2005, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 10:47 am

Hang in there humans.

TheOrangeMage
Toucan
Toucan

19 Nov 2005, 10:52 am

I've been depressed for periods of times (months at most) but usually, and as of now, I am in a very "average" feeling state of contentment.

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2005, 12:42 am

I get depressed at time, what you need help with???

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

rhubarbpluscustard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Nov 2005, 3:22 pm

I frequently get depressed, and I have a lot of generalised anxiety...

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2005, 2:49 am

I frequently get depressed as well.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

ramsamsam
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Nov 2005, 6:22 am

I often fell miserable, a student service counseller (of sorts) asked me whether I ever took medication for depresion. At my previous high school (my education presently resides at Paston college) I was advised to see a doctor, as my thinking was 'just not healthy'.
Primarilly my problems are irritabilitty, lethargy, apathy and just not feeling capable of achieving my full potential.
I always feel self conscious and paranoid.

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2005, 10:32 pm

i used to be really depressed. now it's a lot better, except at times when i still get a little sad. this could also have to do with your age, what grade are you in? i remember i was incredibly miserable in middle school cuz people were jackasses back then. everyone sucks in middle school. if you feel this way in high school, well, you shouldn't have to

good luck though, please cheer up

ramsamsam
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Nov 2005, 4:48 am

The funny thing is I was miserable at high school then at college I was feeling more confident and now I feel really lame. I feel incredibly morbid and I'm incapable of achieving my potential because I'm limited by out side influences.
I only see one way out of being miserable and that is to leave home and college then live this life were I can spend hours listening to and playing music until I become great and capable.
I've had alot of things that'll make me ruined (at least I think I do) my parents are split-up (they have been for some time, I think it's just harder to do anything without the full support from both parents), my brother is always in prison, I'm always getting mixed messages from my parents (such as ''Sam you more selfish than your father, you father is a selfish prick who is cruel... etc and also "Sam you can do really well" this really confusing when I do something good then I tell my mum she applauds me then in the same day I'm told I only do things for myself), my dad beat-up quite badly when I was four teen (I tell people this and it doesn't sink in, they don't seem to think of it as a dreadful thing, but it was without doubt the worst thing that ever happened to me), and a whole multitude of other things like people calling me things in the street like some chavs who call me everything from Marilyn Manson, Dog and Morrissey (odd combination I know, I used to wear make-up, I never really liked marilyn manson I owned one album of his).
Any way I just have a really lousy existence.

clever_name
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Nov 2005, 12:47 am

Something good happend, I got the swordfish soundtrack! :D Then something bad happend, nobody wanted to listen to it so they turned it off and wouldnt let me turn it on. :cry:

That is a sample of something good happening but the feeling only lasts for 30 seconds and is quikly destroyed.

Quintucket
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2005, 1:26 am

I often get depressed, and the psychologist at school says I have anxiety.

How to deal with it? I usually don't.
I just break down continually until I finally get past the cause.

"The difference between genius and idiocy is that genius has limits." -Albert Einstein

Maria_Kimmioso
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Nov 2005, 11:21 am

I'm told that im just stressed out but i think that im depressed...maybe i just need somthing to do in this boring town i mean all i do is write or im on my computer playing a game or just surfing the net....i write about how i need more stuff to do or im sad....most of the time i write about my problems and that helps alot i dont like to talk to counselers or anything of the kind i dont like them cause they seem to judge me on just one thing i say....gawd i hate it.....so i write stuff down or just talk to my friends or my mom when i really ned someone to talk to.. My mom thinks i need a phsychietrists but i told her no if i really need one i have my school counseler....

Tho the past couple weeks ive been real sad and real bitchy towards my mom, its all becasue i dumped my last bf because he wasnt what i thought he was and so i had to leave him but hes always pressuign me to go back out with him.....BUt i cant and i dont want to i catn talk to my mom about this cause i wasnt suppose to date until im 16 but pf course i didnt listenn

But yeah im just dealing with my streesss and maybe i have depression idk.....if u want u can read my blog on myspace....its URL is http://blog.myspace.com/kimmioso

its alot of my sriting i hae written in the past few weeks maybe u could help a bit and maybe give me some advice

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2005, 2:24 pm

Generalized frustration with people, annoyance that I can't do everything that everyone else can do and convoluted feelings about a number of things, yes. Depression or anxiety, no.

I have felt that I cannot really talk to a lot of people about stuff, but I know there are a few people I can talk to. And I talk to them and they listen. And they usually offer practical advice after I'm done ranting about stuff.

Maria_Kimmioso
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Nov 2005, 6:12 pm

i kow exactly what u mean..... theres only a few ppl i can talk to the rest of the time i write