Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Sum
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 May 2015, 3:16 am

I'm in a relatively bad situation right now. I happen to be seventeen, attending a rather prestigious college prep, where I currently am a senior. Unfortunately, During my junior year - the past academic school year- I was sick a lot during the last semester. This ultimately resulted in a ton of missed course-work and lectures, albeit excused it still happens to be a ton of work as much as fifty individual assignments for a single math class each with an expected completion time of 1 to 2 hours. This alone would not be cause for concern. The expected time never really applies to me, especially in mathematics. Unfortunately, I have the worst luck of anyone so misfortune naturally follows me. In the final two weeks leading up to finals I was hospitalized for some at home stuff that went down. Ultimately resulting in me jumping from a two story window-not to injure myself just to get away. Anyway, the loss of those two weeks of constructive time has hit me pretty hard. Furthermore, now that i'm out my parents insist on making my life a further living hell by making my schedule as unpredictable as humanly possible....a literal living hell for me. They have no respect for my time and insist on scheduling doctors appointments as often as humanly possible and without any warning till a couple hours before. I have tried to talk to them about this but they clearly do not care. Any way, the compiling anxiety has resulted in an inner turmoil that has crippled my capability to complete work that only escalates with every passing day. To top it all off i have three finals i still have to complete.

^^^^^^The worst part is that everything above only begins to breach the massive amount of problems i am dealing with right now.

FenrirxGarmr98
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 May 2015, 11:59 pm

Why don't you run away? (Or upload your mind to the web?)