Has your family ever treat you differently than everyone els

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Sep 2011, 7:17 pm

SammichEater wrote:
My mom treats me like an idiot at times. She's always reminding me to do things and telling me things I already know.

My mom does the same thing... It gets really annoying. Really fast.
-
-
-
Now, for the topic at hand... My father's side always treats me differently. My mom, brother and sister don't get me either... Nor do my classmates (I have a very obvious obsession with Assassin's Creed). They (as in my mother's side) always chastise me for my taste in music (I like a7x, Pantera, Black Sabbath (Iron Man to be exact), Adele, and Pinky Smooth). My mom points out the most obvious things (like the fact that I have to write an essay "No way! I 'like' had no clue!"). Then my brother comes and jumps on the bandwagon.
-
-
-
In response to the person above me... I'm shocked that you even went through that... Weird thing, I can't even remember anything from my childhood. Can you exlpain to me why that is bad?

Implifications
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Oct 2011, 4:47 am

I think they do but they say they don't. How do I know that my mind is in check with reality? Always perplexes me and has driven me to paranoia because I cannot trust someone who would think of me as an inferior because of a condition like this.

Hikikamori
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Oct 2011, 4:45 am

[quote="Implifications"]I think they do but they say they don't. How do I know that my mind is in check with reality? Always perplexes me and has driven me to paranoia because I cannot trust someone who would think of me as an inferior because of a condition like this.[/quote

Me too.

But then I think that if I was in their place I would lie too. I wouldn't want to tell someone I treat them differently. ....It just doesn't sound like a good conversation.