Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

helpme
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Feb 2007, 2:19 pm

Guys I really need some help. I hate my father. It seems I rather spend my time with the rest of my family than with him. I am 16, a genius at math and science as well as computers in general, Work out at the gym with my aunt (which is a time I cherish because I get to show what I can do; not to mention my father is miles away), and is great at videogames (or at least I think). My mother doesn't bother me too much, she often gets me away from my father which I love her for. My father just recently got off of smoking but is majorly addicted to Pinochle on Yahoo. He ALWAYS COMPLAINS how awful all his partners are, Which by now he has played at least once with everybody in the league. It drives me nuts because he plays across my room and it seems I rather have his butt working than at home, and dispite I am glad he stoped smoking, I just can't get along with him. What on Earth can I do Please? :(

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2007, 5:18 pm

I think you should tell him how he's upsetting you.

Selo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Feb 2007, 6:01 pm

^ Seconded. You are his son, so if you have an opinion, he'll most likely listen to it. I'm sure he is going through a hard time after recovering from his tobacco addiction, though, so just don't be TOO harsh.

blondie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Feb 2007, 6:12 pm

^ Thirded. Like he said Please don't be too harsh :idea:

Yotsuba
Toucan
Toucan

23 Feb 2007, 8:38 am

Fourthded. It's not that hard. Okay I guess it is that hard, but...what else are you going to do?