Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

nonothefairy
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Oct 2006, 4:42 pm

sometimes, whenever I'm rushed, I start saying "time,time,no time,time no..."
like , unconrollably! and I was wondering if somehting like that ever happens to
you? 'cause I always do that when i'm hurried, and i can never avert it.

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2006, 5:02 pm

Well when i'm doing something and i'm suddenly rushed to do something else I get very annoyed and uncomfortable and say some stuff, don't know if that's any similar?

SolaCatella
Veteran
Veteran

Location: [insert creative, funny declaration of location here]

18 Oct 2006, 8:01 pm

When I feel rushed, I tend to balk. Often, if I'm being pushed just that second by someone, I'll swear (which may or may not be a conventional curse word; often as not it's something I've made up like asche or tsch). Does that count?

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2006, 1:57 pm

When I feel rushed and have lots and lots of pressure on me I just stop and either say:

"Stop rushing me a***hole!!"

"Stop rushing me for f***s sake!! !"

"Don't f*****g rush me!! !"

If I had to be rushed or I was in a scenario where rushing was the only option then I would start either saying to myself repeatedly:

"Come on, come on, come on" Really quickly.

"Gotta get this over with, gotta get this over with." Really quickly as well.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2006, 2:31 pm

When I'm rushed I flap my hands madly. Sometimes I babble rubbish too. I generally loose all composition when I'm rushed and I forget things, which leads to me being upset later on.

I simply cannot be rushed with eating though, not only because of the stress of it, but also because of my hyperaciditiy.

Topher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Oct 2006, 2:32 pm

When im rush, all the words that try to come out of my motu all come out at once, and gibberish comes out instead as i wave my hands about, either that or the swearing mode kicks in :P

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2006, 3:19 pm

Topher wrote:
When im rush, all the words that try to come out of my motu all come out at once, and gibberish comes out instead as i wave my hands about, either that or the swearing mode kicks in :P

Swearing is not good - don't do it!!

Topher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Oct 2006, 3:36 pm

I don't swear often, it's just when i get seriously annoyed, sorry :(

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2006, 2:35 pm

Topher wrote:
I don't swear often, it's just when i get seriously annoyed, sorry :(

Admittedly, I let it slip today, when my Father (whom I am disowning for various, quite serious, reasons) was being... well, an imbecile, to put it politely!

MelancholyBunny
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2006, 4:33 pm

I can't be rushed, i lose all sense make weird repeated gestures and start stuttering.
My dad, who is very understanding, will go and sit in the car, not helpful.
Whenever i am rushed i things go bad, i forget my lipsalve.

Main
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Oct 2006, 11:11 pm

I start 'freaking out', muttering in between occasional swears and pacing about in a frenzied manner. Less frequently, or I just start yelling half-formed rebuttals in what sort of sounds like a strangled, protesting cry. If I'm extremely stressed out, I can even start gradually pulling out my own hair. Fidgeting and messing around with my hands is also quite common... I've never been able to bring myself to belt out a strong, wholehearted response to pressure, rushing, or harassment.

EDIT: I also have a tendency to pick apart the flesh surrounding my fingernails. Probably not too healthy...

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2006, 1:48 pm

Main wrote:
I start 'freaking out', muttering in between occasional swears and pacing about in a frenzied manner. Less frequently, or I just start yelling half-formed rebuttals in what sort of sounds like a strangled, protesting cry. If I'm extremely stressed out, I can even start gradually pulling out my own hair. Fidgeting and messing around with my hands is also quite common... I've never been able to bring myself to belt out a strong, wholehearted response to pressure, rushing, or harassment.

EDIT: I also have a tendency to pick apart the flesh surrounding my fingernails. Probably not too healthy...

Oh gosh, that is almost exactly what I experience and do! As for picking my skin, I have bled a few times... :oops: I also start making strange whining noises when I'm worried.

Main
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Nov 2006, 8:34 pm

What often happens is that I'll have long fingernails (due to neglect), and transfer the picking issue into moving around the dirt lodged in them. When I get around to clipping them, however, I'll start tearing up my skin again. I don't even fully realize that I'm harming myself until later, when I have to search through the scratchy pockets of my coat for some spare change...

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2006, 2:09 pm

Main wrote:
What often happens is that I'll have long fingernails (due to neglect), and transfer the picking issue into moving around the dirt lodged in them. When I get around to clipping them, however, I'll start tearing up my skin again. I don't even fully realize that I'm harming myself until later, when I have to search through the scratchy pockets of my coat for some spare change...

Ouchie! I just have dry peeling flesh around my nails. And one of my nails is slowly peeling away from my finger... I've managed to cut it unhealthily short. But oh well. :P I tend to pinch the skin on my knuckles too, and sometimes I click my feet.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2006, 4:04 pm

Me+being rushed=stress.

Simple math.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2006, 12:43 pm

Unknown wrote:
Me+being rushed=stress.