Page 3 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Mar 2014, 1:14 pm

Hi my names Tom
Interested in football video games .my favourite tv shows are Breaking Bad and prison break however I also enjoy the shows on e4 like how I met your mother the big bang theory , rules of engagement , I.t crowd and the like . As a person I think I overthink things way to much.

I always welcome someone new to pm :)

Reversedragon
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Mar 2014, 4:38 pm

It would be fun to try this out, PM me!
Name:Allie
Hobbies: Reading(particularly sci fi) videogames comics star trek drawing anime and an a love of Sherlock Holmes
Appearance Curvy, and kind of short dark hair

TrippyPhysics
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Mar 2014, 7:15 am

Hey ASD world! im 14 turning 15 next month, i am taken and lesbian, though i wouldnt mind some ASD friends because i have none and itd be great to get someone to relate to:/ u can call me fran my names hard to pronounce, my interests are astrology, religion, ancient times, i have a Kik an my username is USAF4LIFE, but if you want to talk to me and dont have that pm me, cheers

Crockturtle566
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Mar 2014, 4:50 pm

Not looking for a date what so ever but would like some friends. Only have 4 in real life but I'm starting to become a ghost again... My name is Jackson I'm 14 male I have aspergers and live within central Michigan. I have a strong interest into computers, rc boats, guns, gaming, and some other little things. Don't be scared to pm me please. :lol:

beaderbec95
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Mar 2014, 6:17 am

I'm Rebecca
I'm 19 just on here to talk to people as I have no friends and I have Asperger's, ADHD and Eherls Danlos Syndrome and I'm and IT student and I like computers , ds games , jewellery making , sewing , knitting and crochet and I love 1940s and 50's music , big band and jazz , glen miller. But i do listen to most types of music I'm not picky , I love the big bang theory , criminal minds , NCIS , law and order SVU and I also like period dramas and movies and i love to read when I have the time. I am 175cm and plus sized and I have green eyes and wear glasses , short brown hair and I wear a Ankle Foot Orthotic ( leg brace) on my left leg and I'm from Sydney Australia.

monsterchic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Apr 2014, 10:50 am

Name: Rachel
Sexual orientation: Straight
Appearance: 5'5" tall, long dirty-blonde hair, light to dark brown eyes (depends on lighting)
Personality: Loyal, somewhat obsessive, funny (sarcastically), depressed (but I'm really happy when I'm not)
Hobbies: Cooking, singing, studying psychology, and reading anything I can get my hands on
Interest: Music, food (I'm going for culinary arts, so I'd better, right?), words/language (fluent in English and Spanish, learning Arabic), psychology (love it so, so, so much!)
Other information: I've not been diagnosed with autism or Asperger's, but I have been diagnosed with depression and GAD. I like any and all kinds of music, and my itunes had almost 2,000 songs before my computer crashed. I'm a big fan of movies, and my favorite TV shows are Sherlock, House, and Psych.

You can just PM me on here if you're interested, I guess :)

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2014, 6:07 am

Name: Ty
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: Normal height, slim, light tan skin, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes.

Personality: Good social skills/confident, happy/optimist, loyal, very jokey.

Hobbies: Music production, drawing/art, writing/poetry, the sciences, Spanish language (la lingua de Español). Acting/Drama...

I was diagnosed with Asperger's at about 4 year's old, but this year I've been trying to overcome it. It's actually been working really good, just today I got a compliment by someone saying I don't seem different or awkward at all but perfectly normal when it comes to social skills, aside from the occasional awkwardness...

I love music and love making it even more. Like all types of music but I prefer heavy electronic music like dubstep, darkstep, glitch, etc.

Tv shows would be big bang theory, nowhere boys, happy days, beverly hills 90210, sabrina the teenage witch, Star Trek, two and a half men, etc.

Video games are gta, halo, sims...

Anyone wants to pm me, want a friend or anything like that, go ahead friends...

dexopodia
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 May 2014, 4:23 pm

Name: Jamie.
Appearance: I'm not sure about my height slightly above average I guess. I have longish brown hair and blue eyes.
Personality: I like to think I'm funny but I guess most people do I'm generally fairly shy and I've been having some issues with anxiety at the moment,
I'm also completely amazing and very modest.
Interests: video games, reading, science, Quite a few things really I generally prefer rock music but I'll listen to most music as long as it's good.

Message me if you're interested I guess, or if anyone just wants to talk. :roll:

GallifreyGal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Jun 2014, 7:55 pm

Well then...

My name is Michaela.
I am Female.
I'm 15, 16 in 3 months
I am 5'2, Ginger, Curvy, average human weight, and Vampiricly pale.
I am shy, extremely anxious, and very spontaneous. I describe myself as a mix of Fluttershy and Pinkiepie, with a dash of social awkwardness
I am obsessed with Sci-Fi. I think Pokemon is awesome (my twin is third in the world in the Masters Division of the card game), never had a relationship as I can never find anyone who likes me, and have often been made fun of. I play the Violin, but appreciate all types of music except country, only because I live in the south. I live in the Public library (not literally, but I am always there, and I don't consider myself attractive.

I was diagnosed 9 years ago along with my brother. I am majoring in Forensics, Anthropology, Biochemistry, and Linguistics.
I am interested in dating, only if I can find the right person, otherwise, I am totally cool with making friends. Pm me if you are interested.

Anna_K
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jun 2014, 5:03 pm

I don't know about dating but I would love to have a friend.
My name is Anna, 14 years old turning 15 in August. I have dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes. I was diagnosed with autism when I was about 3-4 years old. I love drawing and photography. I consider myself to be pretty, bit not overly attractive. I am very quiet in school and around large groups of people.

TrippyPhysics

24 Jun 2014, 5:07 pm

Hey world(:, my names francesca but you can call me frankie or fran or whatever youd like to, im 15 , lesbian, and would love to have someone to talk with, my interests are wisespread and im pretty much interested in anything. i give good advice if you need it, if anyone has a kik(iphone messenger) mine is : USAF4LIFE , cheers !

dragonzatch

28 Jun 2014, 1:20 am

Dunno about dating but I'd like to have a friend on here. :D

Real name not posted due to privacy reasons, so, um...

Name: dragonzatch
Appearance: Dark black hair, blue eyes, skinny, light skin, about 5'7 or 5'8
Sexuality: Straight
About me: I love animation/comics, including anime and manga. I'm a mild gamer but I'm more into simulation games then action or shoot-'em-up. (I do like Super Smash Bros. Brawl though.) Cats are my favorite animal. My favorite TV shows are Adventure Time, Regular Show, Misfits, and Comic Party (which is also my favorite anime). My favorite books are The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the Harry Potter series, the Fullmetal Alchemist manga series, and the Death Note manga series.

SpacePsychic
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Jul 2014, 8:09 pm

Name: SpacePsychic (you get my real name via PM)
Sexuality: pansexual
Height: 188 cm
Weight: currently a bit too much
Appearance: tall with relatively long black hair and dark eyes, brown skin, I would consider myself good-looking with angelic features. :)
Personality: instable mood, very talkative (depends on situation), I'm good with emotion but have only mediocre social skills and believe in the good of humanity <3 and I have Asperger's syndrome + currently unspecified mental disorders
Interests: love, adventure, science fiction, space, reading, films, videogames, writing, drawing, conspiracy theories, the betterment of mankind.
Preferences: I hope that my expectations are not too high but a nice and intelligent teenage girl or young woman to love, hug and cuddle is something I want.^^ Best is if they're always in good mood, a bit hyperactive and talkative, I also prefer "well-fed"/chubby girls. Boys are nice too but there my preferences are very restricted and complex so I'll stick to girls first.

tomstuff
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Jul 2014, 9:42 am

Just joined the forums again and recently went through a lot so why not give this a go.

Name: Tom
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Dark brown hair, Hazel eyes, light skin
Height/Weight: 5'11 (aprox 180cm) and over what i'd like... 80kg :oops:
About me: I'm really into gaming but have a short attention span so i get bored of games rapidly, i tend to wander between facebook, games and music constantly while at my computer. i really don't watch much TV but I enjoy chatting over Skype and Facebook.
Interests: Love and trust, Videogames, movies (favorite movie is httyd), Digital art/photography, there's more but i can't be bothered posting a list of ALL my hobbies/interests here.
Preferences: Caring and loving thats about it.

If by some stroke of luck someone out there is interested in a friendship, please don't be shy, send me a message on here or on my Skype: thomas.morgan1998

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jul 2014, 7:07 pm

no offense, but i think ill stick to normal girls. 8)

serenaserenaserena
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2014, 8:54 pm

I'm okay with making a friend.

I'm Serena.
I'm 14.
I'm agender.
I'm androphilic.
I'm a freshman in high school.
I like minecraft, pokemon, the sims, and various other video games.
I like Magic the Gathering.
I'm obsessed with the Holocaust and medical & psychological things.
I have a Steam account and Skype account.
I'm an aspie.
I have a 3DS.
I like drawing.
I have a deviantART account.
I'm in marching band / concert band.
I play a Bb soprano clarinet.

Mmmmm, the end.

~~~
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
~~~