Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Garrett
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Oct 2007, 2:02 pm

I met people on the internet that call people stupid for no reason and people that don't know what comen sence is.

Gfunk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Oct 2007, 11:10 am

Panzyo wrote:
mouapp wrote:
Also, I direct everyone's attention to Time Cube. I'd like to believe that the guy who created the Time Cube site is just joking, but I can't be sure.

that guy has got some issues that make me feel normal

RadiantAspie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2007, 7:41 pm

There was this one guy performed a DOS attack on a Counterstrike server I play on and then posted on their forum to tell them all about it. And he posted without using a proxy, so we were able to gather info about him.

Religion: A good way to demonstrate our ability to believe things that just aren't so.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2007, 11:10 pm

I once heard someone on my bus scream, "Oxygen! It's what we breath! H2O!"

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2007, 11:21 pm

I had a teacher that thinks Nagasaki is in Africa.

the2death5of6pathos
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Oct 2007, 2:43 am

Stupidity is walking into high school on the first day of class and having to help *TWO* of your four teachers turn their computers on. (one had trouble locating the obviously colored, and labeled, ON button in the center of the front panel, and the other wasnt plugged in). [on a side note, the first teacher broke down crying in excess of two dozen times in front of the class during the school year, and the other was fired for some pretty freakin' obvious pedophilia] The second teacher was my 'computer skills' teacher.

Stupidity is having to convince your *biology* teacher that men have just as many ribs as women. (I had to count my own ribs to prove this point)

Stupidity is sending a student to the principal for not praying during the mandatory 'minute of silence'.

Stupidity is alerting, without pretense, over the intercom one day "Would all minority students please immediately report to the auditorium for a special presentation". They were trying to boost moral. This plan backfired catastrophically.

Stupidity is the girl sitting next to you not understanding why you got angry when she complained, to you, that all she had eaten this morning was an apple when she knows full well that you have been on an all liquid diet for the last month due to severe chronic illness.

Stupidity is the same girl organizing your class to give you a 'get well soon' card for the same chronic, lifelong, illness.

Public schools are not stupid, stupidity is public schools.

(a little bitter)

Yotsuba
Toucan
Toucan

19 Oct 2007, 10:47 am

livewire wrote:
Especially on the internet.
The majority of idiots I meet are on Gaia online - fancy that eh?! :lol:

A few days ago I had a "heated debate" with some girl who was trying to tell me that the earth did not in fact spin on it's axis, and night and day are caused by the sun orbiting the earth. Sun round the earth, and all in 24 hours? Jeez, now that's magic! :roll:

And last night some guy tried to tell me that it's impossible for girls to be colorblind. I didn't mind him so much - just plain ignorance rather than utterly stupid concocted theories lacking in evidence. So I took it easy on him, and merely blinded him with my biology. 8)

There are so many idiots on Gaia Online! Especially the people in the Chatterbox forum...ugh...every muinute it's **** this and **** that! I decided to stop going to the Chatterbox forum a long time ago. I just don't fit in with those people. Anyways, I'm an artist, so most of my posts now are in the Art forum.
But even there, there are people who take one look at your artwork and say, "THAT'S REALLY BAD LOL!! !!" without even giving you any real critique.
I still like that site, though, because you get a cute avatar.^^

Netish
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2007, 8:37 am

I get called stupid, weird, insane, psychotic all the time. I just say thank you. =) I have to admit I act psychotic online a lot...saying the stupidest stuff...but I think it's fun. Does anyone else do this?

Teln
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Oct 2007, 11:01 pm

the2death5of6pathos wrote:

Stupidity is alerting, without pretense, over the intercom one day "Would all minority students please immediately report to the auditorium for a special presentation". They were trying to boost moral. This plan backfired catastrophically.

(a little bitter)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !!

Details! Details!

TLPG
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 5:58 am

acannon wrote:
This John Best guy reminds me a lot of Bill O'Reilly. They both do the same thing: spout hatred of a "group" of people (John Best does this with autism advocates and O'Reilly does this with liberals) and use misinformation to back up his claims. They also have one other thing in common: they both disgust me.

Has O'Reilly ever gotten personal? Best has - in spades! Heck, he even used the child of Kevin Leitch to get at him, resulting in Kev shutting down his blog to protect his daughter. Best is a meglomaniac, very dangerous and very hard to frighten or intimidate.

Really - the only way to shut him up is to send in the men in the white coats. And take his kid off him. The boy will be better off with parents who actually accept the boy for who he is.

Garrett
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jan 2008, 1:50 pm

Gaia Online has a lot of perverts on it. I told some people to stop looking for sex online and they yelled and called me a noob. There is no point in cyber sex. I once meant this simpleton on the computer that was trying to convince me that I was stupid and the moron didn't even know what common sense is. Talk about irony. And, I meant this other dolt that was trying to convince me that China and Asia are the same thing. I explained to him that they were different but he laughed in disbelief.

SchrodingersCat
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Feb 2008, 5:41 am

zoThats funny!mgaspies.com

Afroman
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Feb 2008, 2:00 pm

Once I gave this guy I kinda know £2.50 for the bus......

He told me he would give it back next time he saw me.....

So Later in the week I saw him I went up to him and asked for it....

And he said to me......

"I dont owe nobody nothing"

I looked at him for awhile then said to him....

"So you do owe somebody something?"

in the end I got the £2.50 back

Crimson_King
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Feb 2008, 7:26 am

"Why can´t a circumference´s radius be equal or lower than zero?"

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 2:03 pm

SchrodingersCat wrote:
zoThats funny!mgaspies.com

Yeah, they're just picking a fight with us which is pointless because WP is much better anyday.