Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

moritz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Sep 2008, 6:10 pm

I am seriously in love with this girl who said she would be my girlfriend but, everytime I ask her out she says she is busy, I believe her but, I feel like crap because I never see her. I love her so much but, I never see and when I do see it is because I standing in the hallway staring at her while she is in gym class. I obsess over her and I want to be with her the rest of my life.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 7:11 am

Best tip I can give you is don't overcrowd her too much. She might be overwhelmed, or feel you are invading her personal space. An guy i am 99% sure is an aspie did that to me once and even though he was a really nice guy i started to resent and eventually hate him for being so intrusive. It's a natural animal reaction to become hostile when someone invades your territory.

I think it is also very aspie to obsess over someone that way - for 3 years I was completely besotted with this one guy, and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, even though he told me after only two months that he didn't feel the same way. In a way, i never got over him, and although it took several years I eventually managed to move on with my life. (it took me 7 years to get over my first crush).

Anyway, i know it might seem I'm implying that she doesn't feel the same way, and I want you to know i didn't mean it that way. She might, she might not. But just remember that sentiments of love that strong can be overwhelming for NT's, and it is always best to try to be as aware of their feelings as possible and as far as expressions of love go, to take things slow for their sake.

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 4:43 am

Try asking her if she have a date that you could be together :D and dont be over her always thats just annoying :P

dalekaspie
Toucan
Toucan

25 Sep 2008, 12:18 pm

dude dont be her doormat, and don't go saying your going to spend the rest of your life with her and crud, belive me ive been there twice and its not nice. try not to keep asking her out and when she keeps saying shes buisy perhaps she is letting you down gently oh and 1 more thing when they say theyre sorry THEYRE NEVER SORRY

Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 7:41 pm

you're 14...

Ashton
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2008, 6:05 am

dalekaspie wrote:
dude dont be her doormat, and don't go saying your going to spend the rest of your life with her and crud, belive me ive been there twice and its not nice. try not to keep asking her out and when she keeps saying shes buisy perhaps she is letting you down gently oh and 1 more thing when they say theyre sorry THEYRE NEVER SORRY

^ This is good info, apparently.

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2008, 12:48 pm

Girlfriends are a waste of time, it always ends badly :(

AnnaFleischer
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Oct 2008, 8:01 am

moritz wrote:
I am seriously in love with this girl who said she would be my girlfriend but, everytime I ask her out she says she is busy, I believe her but, I feel like crap because I never see her. I love her so much but, I never see and when I do see it is because I standing in the hallway staring at her while she is in gym class. I obsess over her and I want to be with her the rest of my life.

Wow. Seriously, I don't know what to say to this. You're freaking her out; a strange Autistic boy watching her all the time. Whenever that's happened to me, it's scared the crap out of me. I'm reminded of the "Autism Awareness" video that German girl had on Youtube.

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 10:17 am

AnnaFleischer wrote:
moritz wrote:

Wow. Seriously, I don't know what to say to this. You're freaking her out; a strange Autistic boy watching her all the time. Whenever that's happened to me, it's scared the crap out of me. I'm reminded of the "Autism Awareness" video that German girl had on Youtube.

Give the guy a break.

Listen, man... Just kinda take a step back from her and just ... occasionally say 'hey' to her.

Taly
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Oct 2008, 10:15 am

886 wrote:
you're 14...

I was like that at this age "for the rest of my life" and still am "I want to be with someone for the rest of my life". Aspies...

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2008, 10:41 am

I do know it is never good to say, "Hi, I'm <name> I'm in love with you"
Give her some nice compliments. I like to mention their hair, maybe some jewellery, and I would often say to them, "You look great in those clothes, it compliments your shape" Knowing which compliments to say and when can be tricky, I just choose one
Give the girl room to breathe, she obviously has friends she would rather be around or feel awkward about some situations. Instead of asking her out, ask if you can help her. If she says no, then let it be. I wouldn't bother to push.

Taly
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Oct 2008, 1:21 pm

At your age. I'd write her a letter "Secret Admirer" letter or send her an email. Then if she shows interest I'd reveal myself, I don't know what's her situation? But I'd apply the rules above on the letter.

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 5:51 pm

lulz

ur 14 kid! i know teen usually get laid at 13 these days but u dunt LOVE her like u wanna spend the rest of ur life with her. HIT N RUN MAN! LIVE UR LIFE TO DA FULLEST!

Asp1e
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Oct 2008, 6:22 pm

DiabloDave363 wrote:
lulz

ur 14 kid! i know teen usually get laid at 13 these days but u dunt LOVE her like u wanna spend the rest of ur life with her. HIT N RUN MAN! LIVE UR LIFE TO DA FULLEST!

Hit n run .. oh man, come on... seriously. Thats so.. so.. so.. i've got no friggin comment lol.
Hit n run, its like. Get drunk, finde a girl, have sex with the girl and then oh hop hey, next !
How stupid is that ? .. only a diva girl is slut enough to think stuff like that is okay, just as long as she can make her drama scene afterwords. PLAYA ! .. it's not cool :wink: :roll:

Taly
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2008, 6:35 pm

Asp1e wrote:
DiabloDave363 wrote:
lulz

Hit n run .. oh man, come on... seriously. Thats so.. so.. so.. i've got no friggin comment lol.
Hit n run, its like. Get drunk, finde a girl, have sex with the girl and then oh hop hey, next !
How stupid is that ? .. only a diva girl is slut enough to think stuff like that is okay, just as long as she can make her drama scene afterwords. PLAYA ! .. it's not cool :wink: :roll:

:roll: I am really curious, have you succeded in this process to give such advice?

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2008, 3:08 am

DiabloDave363 and Asp1e: Some people like casual sex, some like relationships, some like both.

I agree with Asp1e, I think relationships are better and just sleeping with girls for a night is stupid, but some people like it, and the girls must, too, if they do it.

However, people who "hit and run" will get STDs!! !! ! :twisted: