Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Taly
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2008, 9:21 am

You guys are male and 14. Ask the "elders" here what they think.

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2008, 6:30 pm

Taly wrote:

Almost everyone I know (my age) is NOT a virgin.

Amazing, isnt it?

Taly
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2008, 7:00 pm

DeLoreanDude wrote:
Taly wrote:

Almost everyone I know (my age) is NOT a virgin.

Amazing, isnt it?

Wow, what country is that? England?

Guess what? I a 21 year old virgin "lady". I'd suggest you to ask the "old" aspies (18-100 years old) and their opinion on it, and about their sexual maturity at age "13", in my country that's a child!!. Yes, I remeber that in 1998's guiness book I read an English guy was youngest father ever, at age 12. Wow, I was playing with magic rubriks at this age. I didn't even know about sex. Read about, STDs, protozoas, viruses, fungis and my fave HIV and Herpes(that's a joke!! !), contraceptives, and blah. I don't want to bother you teens, but this is a serious issue.

Sean Stewart, Lina Medina.

Mosse
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2008, 9:46 pm

moritz wrote:
I am seriously in love with this girl who said she would be my girlfriend but, everytime I ask her out she says she is busy, I believe her but, I feel like crap because I never see her. I love her so much but, I never see and when I do see it is because I standing in the hallway staring at her while she is in gym class. I obsess over her and I want to be with her the rest of my life.

8O Starting to sound pre-emo, when and if she breaks up with you.

Briarreos
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jan 2009, 8:08 pm

Try an anonymous communication, like a sectet admirerer letter, and see her response / lack of response. Also, she probably isn't into you, but have hope, so you can say you tried.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2009, 9:28 pm

I would keep trying. You'll regret it if you give up but know you may have had a chance. If she says she wants to go out but she's busy then really just wait. If she just says she's busy again and again then I don't know how good your chances are.

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 2:35 pm

I'm 14 and I'm seriously in love with a girl, I can never talk to her though.

Stevopedia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2009, 8:49 pm

I'm 17 (well, 18 in about a week) and half-madly in love with a girl--half-madly because the "over-the-moon-and-stars" passion has died down (it's still there, but dormant), but still an intense loving friendship. I've loved her for two years now, and have though three different relationships of hers--three different boyfriends that were not me. I've asked her out several times, but she said "no" and was nice about it.

And you know what? I'm completely okay with it. We're close friends, and I'm deeply grateful and pleased with that. Even if we never reach that higher level. There will be someone I run across who will be even better than her, because she'll love me back. And that's true for everyone. Don't forget that.

Oh, and take things at HER pace; don't push it. Taking things too fast or being too pushy is a surefire way to kill a relationship.

Oh, and love never dies. Once you fall in love with someone, you'll always love them, to some degree. If you feel like your love has died, it's only gone dormant, waiting to be rekindled.

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 5:06 pm

Taly wrote:
Asp1e wrote:
DiabloDave363 wrote:
lulz

ur 14 kid! i know teen usually get laid at 13 these days but u dunt LOVE her like u wanna spend the rest of ur life with her. HIT N RUN MAN! LIVE UR LIFE TO DA FULLEST!

Hit n run .. oh man, come on... seriously. Thats so.. so.. so.. i've got no friggin comment lol.
Hit n run, its like. Get drunk, finde a girl, have sex with the girl and then oh hop hey, next !
How stupid is that ? .. only a diva girl is slut enough to think stuff like that is okay, just as long as she can make her drama scene afterwords. PLAYA ! .. it's not cool :wink: :roll:

:roll: I am really curious, have you succeded in this process to give such advice?

You dont even need to try... It will be bad... I have freinds who do this... and uhhh... Asp1e is right...

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 6:37 pm

Stevopedia wrote:

Oh, and love never dies. Once you fall in love with someone, you'll always love them, to some degree. If you feel like your love has died, it's only gone dormant, waiting to be rekindled.

Uhhh stev... That is the most sappy crap i have ever heard in my life.... (And just in time for valentines day... W2G!! ! :wink:)