Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TheSocialReject
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 May 2009, 9:54 am

I use to poke fun at people but I looked at my self and said What am I doing ? I now hate my self fo teasing people...Wish
I never did it... Ima hypocrit If I bully someone because im bullied to...

In primary school it got so out of hand me and my friends had like a gang war but with kids from primary it ended with me with 22 bruises Black eye busted lip Nothing that seriouse except when they pegged rocks at me and put string around my throat but my friends where there thank god...

Now in high school Its not as worse but With the schools reputation and the WANNa'BE gangsters do anything for rep...
Ive had knifes pulled out on me ive been bullied Tormented I ignore them walk away If anyone wants to fight I wont Ill walk away unless they do something that really gets on my nerves like
*threating my friends or family
*hitting or swearing (basically abusing) agirl or women I HATE IT!
ye you can hate me for being A bully But I know im A better person from my cruel mistakes of tormenting someone...
Its funny until something happens to you and it chnages your life...

Emor
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 May 2009, 6:40 pm

One I head banged her head for her and the other I kicked(though that was mainly to get her out of beating up someone who was defending me in an argument).
The latter I regret because it was a misunderstanding and resulted in my head getting throw against the wall but the former I wish I strangled right now. I don't know how someone can be so ineffably horrible, she made me suicidal. Honestly, at the time I probably wouldn't have been very hesitant to kill her- I know that sounds terrible, but at the time I wasn't also hesitant to kill myself(yes, I know it doesn't really justify me not being hesitant to kill her[even though I don't know if one can really control that], but for a minor defence).
People think calling people names and such doesn't do any harm and they'll get over it, but when you watch things like Criminal Minds a lot of the people who are twisted is just a result of bullies at school and such... Sometimes I've even emphasized with serial killers when psychologists couldn't understand them in documentary. Though I didn't/don't have that much hatred.
I don't know. I just never would have been so mean to someone who never said anything to me as people have been to me, and it's left me with an unhealthy generalization of teenagers.
EMZ.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 7:00 pm

I used the aspie-stare to my advantage. Constant eye-contact doesn't just freak us out :p I also put on my "psycho killer" expression, or as close as I can come to one.

I got in a fight once though, in the end I had a broken nose, busted lip and a black eye while the other guy had a sh itload of bitemarks and very sore genitals. Not my proudest moment, I admit.

scorpileo
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 7:28 am

Yeah staring works but you will get pick on for that.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 12:31 pm

scorpileo wrote:
Yeah staring works but you will get pick on for that.

That's possible, I suppose I was lucky in that everyone just steered clear from me.

RockJustice
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2009, 7:57 pm

Most of the time, I just take the BS people say about me and ignore it.
However, from time to time, I do something about it besides ignorance.

SamAckary
Toucan
Toucan

29 May 2009, 2:27 pm

Honestly I don't know, it just stopped really, I mean i'm like 5' 9" - 5' 10" but i'm incredibly hench, with really broad shoulders and a lot of muscle mass, I don't know if that stopped people pissing with me or just that I kind of got accepted as the 'weird but smart' kid, which is a nice thing to be because you kind of get respect from people because they need your help for stuff, its a fun life.

zombiesandwhatnot
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jun 2009, 8:09 pm

Whenever someone pushes i push back if they try to intimidate me i stare back it helps also if you spread rumors that you have mental stability issues and will likely kill people if they mess with you. Also i find that if someone makes fun of you you can always give them they psychotic killer evil eye stare of doom. They ussually back off but if they don't you can always tell them if they keep abusing you then you won't be able to control the thoughts of you stabbing them in the eyes with a pencil and then while they're blind using your teeth to rip out their jugular and then dare them to continue so you can have a chance to taste their blood!! Then if they call what they think is a bluff you have to hit them in the face and bite a chunk out of their arm. :twisted:

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2009, 11:20 pm

They use what scares them most. If they diss your looks, what do you think they're insecure about? When they insult your social status? Intellect? Weirdness? Sexual orientation?
It's also the ones who use violence who are most afraid of being beaten up. Lucky me I'm 5'10".

Mikey7236
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Jul 2009, 11:08 pm

learned martial arts/self defense, a good one i could recommend would be muay thai or jiu jitsu..a combination is best...but thats for physical bullies lol, you just ignore verbal ones ^^

sharpshootingusopp
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Aug 2009, 2:00 pm

Well, it stopped in 8th grade when i hit a kid in the temple... he went home crying, and the teacher didn't even care :D , he asked if I would get into trouble for it, but that was it.

NUTSY
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2009, 2:06 am

DeLoreanDude wrote:
I told the teacher.

THE TEACHER RUINED MY LIFE. :evil:
I told her and the next thing I knew she interrogated me and the bully in a same room.
The bully mixed the fact as if I'm the wrong one.
The bullying got worse and I got depressed so bad.

Well I dont know maybe it works for other people

LifeOfTheSpectrum
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Oct 2009, 4:28 am

I verbally fight back, using any material I know. Like say their mother's died of Cancer.
"You're not in the same position as me, so go ask your moth- OH WAIT. NO. YOU DON'T HAVE ONE! Well... you did, but then she got diseased!" Then laugh and walk off.

It works.

Antonius
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Oct 2009, 12:39 pm

Well.. I.. :?

I fight back. Hard. Not a big, strong guy. Still.. I fight back. Mostly, they learn fast. Others.. don't. That's when things turn.. ugly.

Avarice
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2009, 4:00 pm

I don't have to really, I simply ignore them until they leave. They see me not bothering to even look at them and get bored, then they move to the people who get angry.

That and I tend to be taller and somehow physically stronger than the bullies... they leave the tall people alone is what I've noticed.

musicislife
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 4:09 pm

FieryGatoh wrote:
I figured that perhaps a topic on people's success stories where bullying is concerns might be benefical to anyone who is being bullied. Who knows, you might manage to pick up a few tips.

I have been verbally bullied for most of my school life, based on the fact that I am different from everyone else and make little effort to fit in. Of course, people will always pick on the strange, shy female who stands alone. My most recent occasion of bulling happened in September, when a group of 'populars' decided to have a go at me. My response: Lash out and deal as much damage as I could. Not the best way to go about things, but it did work ^_^;;

So what are your stories? How did you manage to stop people from bullying you?

i was in the same position as you, the different, shy girl who sat in the corner (in my case, with my nose in a book). i was picked on from kindergarten to the end of my senior year of high school (just graduated this past june). i tried to ignore all through school, but nothing got better, at least until my junior & senior years, 'cause i had gotten a couple of friends who are reeeeeaaaaallllly big guys, one of whom is now my boyfriend of almost a year. :)

'kay back to story. all through school not a single teacher/adult/person of authority noticed a thing, and the few times i actually went to my teachers, they ignored what i said and nothing changed, even in junior high.

my suggestion is find a group of people who have some of the same interests as you. as hard as it may be, try to reach out and let them get to know you, the real you. the bullying gets much easier to take, and eventually disappears, when you have a group, or even just one, good friends who will stand up for you because they truly care.

Good Luck Chica!