scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 734 of 2215 [ 35434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737 ... 2215  Next

Betterclassed
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Aug 2008, 7:49 am

Still similing :D :lol: I say another 10.

byrlawson
Raven
Raven

18 Aug 2008, 1:33 pm

I have never felt that worthless and puny before in my life. I am looking for something or someone to live for.

Kiski
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Aug 2008, 2:36 pm

3.1-ish

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2008, 9:26 pm

2 Today I'm kind of worried.

Those who know, don't speak.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2008, 10:08 pm

Not sure of a number

I'm feeling negative feelings that I'm not proud of.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2008, 10:40 pm

Still a 2. I can't seem to shake this depression.

Those who know, don't speak.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2008, 10:43 pm

+3

The situation with my friend has been resolved. My number would have been higher, but I am exhausted from checking off the moving list.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2008, 10:45 pm

err... 7/10

it's been a wack day and i've decided that the cheese shop is certainly the answer...
everything that was supposed to happen, happened and then i forgot it happened...hmm...

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2008, 11:44 pm

still manic... I had an art show at a building opening (they are using my art in the building) and 3 people want me to draw their pets. That means I just made another $375! On top of that there is a chance of someone buying my moose picture that I drew and that one is $150. And what's weird about this show is you are not really supposed to sell stuff but people came to me to want to draw their pet, not the other way around. I wasn't expecting much from this show at all because of how you're not supposed to sell your art but people want it so badly so they are going to buy anyways. Someone told us about another art show that I can get into and hopefully they will accept me. With all this extra money I am making ( around $1,000 in the last month) I am planning on advertising in major magazines so I even get more orders or commission work. I am able to draw people's pets, it doesn't matter if it is a dog, cat, bird or whatever if it is an animal, I could draw it. I also put these designs on t-shirts, cards, prints and other things. Most people want the originals and not prints because they think I am going to be famous one day and their $125 piece will soon turn to $500 then $1,000 and so on for the same piece. And people would do anything for their pets. Lots of people want a picture drawn of their pet. I am getting well known in my area and soon the world! We are also planning to do art shows during the fall and there's this big one that I have been accepted into that 9,000 people go to in the 2 or 3 days that it goes for. As I said in an earlier post, I was accepted into a fair that over get ready for this but 1 million people go to in the month that the fair goes on for. It is the biggest one in the area and I live in Washington state. It is the biggest in the state. Hopefully soon I will have so much work that I don't need social security anymore because I make too much money. I would love to make too much money. Give me a million dollars! Now!! !! ! I am so happy but scared at the same time. Too many good things are happening and I'm scared that the good luck will run out. That would be neat if it doesn't run out and I continue to get more famous by the day. That would be so cool if I advertise in a major magazine like Dog Fancy and suddenly I get 100 people wanting me to draw their pet or want it on a t-shirt. That would even be cooler if they do a story on me, I have been in Bird Talk magazine before but that was before I was really good and I was very young it was 8 years ago and I am 25 now. Bird people are also cheap, I have done many bird shows and nobody buys anything. It is probably because taking care of a bird costs so much (mainly the big birds like a macaw- I have one of those) I think they cost more than a dog. A macaw can cost several thousand dollars and then most macaws go through and destroy their toys in 2 seconds and the toys are expensive, sometimes costing $50 or more. Luckily my macaw doesn't do that so we don't have to spend $50 a week for a new toy for him. He is also the cutest thing on this planet. I have so many jobs coming up. I have to do a mural for someone, do those 3 dogs, and soon there's this person that wants me to teach kids how to draw wildlife. I am going to be one busy woman! Never in my whole life of drawing since 12 years has things gone so smoothly and my art is just taking off like crazy. It has never done that before. By the way, I use colored pencils (that is my main medium- I had 13 years experience with it), am learning oils, watercolors, and pastels. People are already amazed at what my oils look like, it doesn't look like a beginner. It was an oil picture of two dolphins swimming underwater. If you would like to see my art, go to www.crittersonthings.com Its not totally updated yet because my dad does all the work on the website and he is slow.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 9:23 am

2 Overwhelmed.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 2:40 pm

Okay but concerned about a feeling I had the other night. They say some people know that they're going to die soon. Usually it can be a couple of days or a week ahead. I haven't had that feeling since but the other night I thought I had that feeling. I was pretty depressed that night before that so maybe it came from that, hopefully. My life may not be worth living at the moment, but I don't want to die without having the chance to make things better. :(

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 2:41 pm

Why is it that liberal people will not go out with me, but they'll go out with total slackers?

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 2:54 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

Why is it that liberal people will not go out with me, but they'll go out with total slackers?

I don't know. I see rather well-adjusted women dating complete losers all the time. If you know the answer, you'd probably win some sort of prize.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 3:10 pm

Phagocyte wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

I don't know. I see rather well-adjusted women dating complete losers all the time. If you know the answer, you'd probably win some sort of prize.

I have my priorities in check, I am going to graduate from college next year, and I have a place of my own. Yet I am always passed up in favor of guys who have no direction, perpetually working in retail, and perpetually living with their parents, despite being in their 30s or 40s.

I know the guy is supposed to make the first move, and that's what I have been doing. I contacted them long before they met the slackers (who they started dating only an hour after meeting them).

I have all the qualities that any sane person would want, yet the losers win.

i_Am_andaJoy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Aug 2008, 7:45 pm

i feel good. +9.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 7:57 pm

8-I am in a good state

mad, but not at anything specific :)