Wrong Planet or is it White Planet

Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 6:11 pm

I am disgusted of how bigoted and hateful Wrong Planet members have become, it is over run with raciest and bigots in PPR, I tried to make a comment in there but was called a Tard and an Indian, and have my people called welfare bums by this member, who has singled me out as for my ethnicity, where are the mods when bigots are allowed to say what ever they wish with no consequences, its seem PPR is over run with Raciest, Bigots and Religious morons, the stuff talked about there belongs on the KKK or Stormfront forums

Mojave wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:
Mojave wrote:
sartresue wrote:
Mojave wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:
Conservatives don't debate, they bellow and throw hissy fits if no one listens to their insane pedantic psychobabble, unfortunately most conservatives in PPR are just to fracking stupid to know when to quit. Oh I highly doubt any liberal or true conservative was afraid of debating some tool like your banned friend, most knew him for what he was, a raciest lunatic, they just gave him enough rope and the rest was inevitable.

Neither do Canadian Indian tards who run to the moderators every time someone says something they don't like. Oh and Canadian Metis are the worst, talk about an undeserved entitlement complex with the folks.

Name calling topic

My oldest daughter is a member of this ethnic group, and would be offended to have her called a t***.

Please be advised, and you have been warned and reported. :evil:

Just stating a fact. This particular ethnic group is notorius for abusing the welfare system in Canada. They are tax exempt from everything, get free university education for their entire undergrads, they are even free to break the laws of the land. I have had it with this particular subgroups entitlement complex, and so are MANY Canadians.

Listen here, I paid for my education and also pay income taxes like most other Canadians, unfortunately being native in Canada attracts resentment and out right hostility from the likes of lowlife bums like you, so shut your hole Sockpuppet

First I am not a sockpuppet. Edited that part out, did ya? Secondly I am a well respected member of my community. I go to school, get good grades. I doubt you asre telling the truth. You don't pay taxes and your Metis. I am calling BS. No f***ing way. You either hardly have any Indian blood in you, or are outright lying. I weill assume the latter.

I will apologize for attacking you based on your ethnicity but that does not change the fact Canadian Natives have an entitlement complex that other Canadians don't recieve the same benefits they do, and that is unfair that you can have 1/6th of an Indian bloodline and still recieve things like a free university education and tax exemptions. Not even Jewish Canadians get that.

Mojave don't even offer an apology because in rings hollow, you have insulted my people and called me a lier, you don't know me and its obvious you don't know any native people, its obvious who you are now.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 6:13 pm

That is terrible and one of the reasons why I don't frequent the PPR forum. I hope this is dealt with swiftly and justly.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 6:19 pm

Friskeygirl wrote:
Conservatives ... bellow and throw hissy fits if no one listens to their insane pedantic psychobabble ...
... most conservatives in PPR are just to fracking stupid to know when to quit ...
... your banned friend ... was, a raciest lunatic ...

How did you happen to believe posting that was okay?

Crimsonfield
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Oct 2010, 6:25 pm

So first you taunt and insult someone from a particular group of people and when he does the same, you throw a hissy fit? Double standard much.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 7:02 pm

I was excited about PPR until I went there. It seems every topic eventually devolves into insults or arguing about arguing

rather than the topic at hand. I don't understand why it's so difficult to debate a point without insulting someone's

intelligence. It's bullying anyway you look at it. I had hoped it would be a place to exchange ideas. For example, if you're

going by belief in a virgin birth and a bodily resurrection, then I am not a christian. However I am very interested in the

history of the bible and various gnostic gospels. I won't even try to bring a subject up because I know from reading other

threads someone just has to jump in and announce he is an atheist and anyone who isn't is a fool. Then the topic

becomes standard issue PPR fare. Disappointed. Bleh.

I count myself lucky to be raised by a father who loved diversity and learning about other people's cultures btw.

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 7:34 pm

So... you're incredibly rude and offensive. Then he's incredibly rude and offensive back.

Take a break from PPR. It's a highly immature forum full of name-calling and... well, stupid stuff like the exchange you quoted. GAD sucks less.

NOT A DOCTOR

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Oct 2010, 7:59 pm

I'm sorry you got these messages from this guy. He's a jerk and I live in Canada and I know Native Indians don't have easy lifes. I think Metis and Natives actually deserve having these special rights, because they also don't get to vote or to get loans, wich is pretty unfair. Beside, Non-native Canadians (the ones of French or English origin, like me, since I come from French settlers in Québec) tried to kill Native Indians, and we also enslaved them, tried to force them to abandon their culture, stolen their lands, imprisonned them in special villages where they don't have any quality of life and we killed them with our diseases, so the minimum is to give them special advantages since their life is so crappy and since we tried to commit genocide on them.

So yeah, you totally deserve free university and stuff. Beside, that guy is an as*hole, srsly.

P.S What is PPR?And what's the link with WrongPlanet?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 8:08 pm

First off now that you got a taste of your own medicine and didn't like it maybe change the formula a bit. Also my reponse to opening ppr

Mojave
Raven
Raven

18 Oct 2010, 8:09 pm

--

Last edited by Mojave on 19 Oct 2010, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 8:16 pm

sErgEantaEgis wrote:
P.S What is PPR?And what's the link with WrongPlanet?

"PPR" = Politics, Philosophy and Religion forum on WP.

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 9:17 pm

Once in a while I venture into PPR, but anything with more than a single page to it and I tend to not look at. Not long after 20 replies it seems the fights break out.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 9:36 pm

Mojave wrote:
Not even Jewish Canadians get that.

And why would they anyway? Jews aren't native to Canada. This guy just has an "everyone oppresses the gentile white man" complex.

alex
Developer
Developer

18 Oct 2010, 11:20 pm

Racist language is strictly prohibited on Wrong Planet and it appears Mojave has crossed the line. I will forward this to the moderators.

TechnicalPacifist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2010, 1:19 am

Personally, I feel that the racism and hatred in PPR should be purged. Preferably with the use of death camps.

No, but seriously. That place is f*****g awful. Stay away as far as possible,

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2010, 2:51 am

Frankly it doesn't surprise me but I could see why it would bypass the insults. If you're a regular everyone seems to know you're not a "racist". If you're sexist....well that's more "complicated" matter that isn't of any importance.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2010, 3:02 am

MXH wrote:
First off now that you got a taste of your own medicine and didn't like it maybe change the formula a bit. Also my reponse to opening ppr

+1

So true. :lol: