Wrong Planet or is it White Planet

Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 12:17 am

Nambo wrote:
When the original poster writes, " when bigots are allowed to say what ever they wish with no consequences, its seem PPR is over run with Raciest, Bigots and Religious morons" is she refering to herself when she uses the term Bigot due to her opinion of the intellect of those who belive in God?
No I was referring to people like you, so pull your finger out of your nose and shut your mouth

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 7:45 am

so only "white" people are racists or bigots....hmmm that sounds like a racist bigigot statment .

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 10:34 am

Eggman wrote:
so only "white" people are racists or bigots....hmmm that sounds like a racist bigigot statment .

Butt out of this since you don't know what happened!

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 10:39 am

you have issues with some people here ok. But you insulted the entireplace not just those individuals

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 10:57 am

I am ashamed of being associated with this site, seems its ok for women to be picked on relentlessly till they hate everything about them, I don't have to defend what I said to the likes of you.
Screw you and everyone at wrong planet, its over run with wannabe aspies and psychopaths

Crimsonfield
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Nov 2010, 11:48 am

Drama lama.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 12:03 pm

Friskeygirl wrote:
I am ashamed of being associated with this site, seems its ok for women to be picked on relentlessly till they hate everything about them, I don't have to defend what I said to the likes of you.
Screw you and everyone at wrong planet, its over run with wannabe aspies and psychopaths

y'know... i agree (except for the "screw you" part).

there are a whole bunch of "aspies" who come across as total psycho/sociopaths (or other psychiatric conditions), and misogynists who blame women for their problems (funny that women on WP don't usually blame men for their problems. what's up with that?), plus there are some NTs who seem to get off on "helping" the little aspies. it is frustrating.

on WP i've become more strident, more quick-tempered, more argumentative, etc. people have said that other sites are like this too, but i wouldn't really know as this is my only real forum experience. i'm becoming disillusioned and angry.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 12:13 pm

Oh boy, I knew I saw this drama coming. **sigh**

(superboyian watches from behind).