Page 225 of 586 [ 9371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 586  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2015, 3:26 pm

i'm tired. I wanna sleep, but I can't fall asleep. I can never get my schoolwork done. I don't do anything. It sucks. I don't know. I don't know what I'm good at. I don't know what I like to do. I feel like I don't have a life.
It feels like I don't know anything. I don't know what to do. I'm confused. I never have the motivation to do anything. I don't know what I wanna do in the future. I don't know what to do with my time.

I don't know what's going on. I am really, really tired.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2015, 7:38 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
^
Same here. Have a hug.

((hug))

:wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2015, 7:39 pm

irene wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:
:lol:

But seriously...
Why most aspies are miserable and negative again? Was it because of the "reality" they faced that they end up being stressed at? Was it because of their current culture being less accepting or inclusive? Was it a choice or the will that made them so? Was it their desires that seem "impossible" but possible for NTs and that's how they see it?
I'm not advocating cures or solutions. You may blame me for not handling enough negativity if you like to. :twisted:
I simply question everyone's negativity, and I question mine. :x

sure, life can be a shat sandwich at times, but when you get to be an old geezer like me, you come to the conclusion that much of the time it is a waste of one's energy to marinate in one's own bile. a notably melancholy man named Abraham Lincoln said "a man's about as happy as he makes up his mind to be."

I wrote a message earlier this year that had the same sentiment. The people who responded were insulted. 8O :oops: :cry: It left me feeling rather foolish for trying to help. Eventually I apologized.

I would not have apologized if I were you, you did the best you could, I would probably have said words to the effect that I didn't meant to cause offense.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2015, 7:40 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
i'm tired. I wanna sleep, but I can't fall asleep. I can never get my schoolwork done. I don't do anything. It sucks. I don't know. I don't know what I'm good at. I don't know what I like to do. I feel like I don't have a life.
It feels like I don't know anything. I don't know what to do. I'm confused. I never have the motivation to do anything. I don't know what I wanna do in the future. I don't know what to do with my time. I don't know what's going on. I am really, really tired.

take it one day at a time, sometimes you gotta take it one hour or even one minute at a time during the really rough spots. but you can do it :thumright:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 2:06 am

It all got too much.
I've self-harmed.
Thought I was past this.
I'm disgusted with myself.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 2:44 am

Raleigh wrote:
It all got too much.
I've self-harmed.
Thought I was past this.
I'm disgusted with myself.

you do the best you can with what is available to you at any given time. you will find a workaround that relieves stress without harming yourself.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 3:32 am

:lol: Yes, I did the best I could with what was available.
Sharp objects and a hard floor were available.
Nothing seems to relieve stress like pain.
How do I work around that?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 3:37 am

Raleigh wrote:
:lol: Yes, I did the best I could with what was available.
Sharp objects and a hard floor were available.
Nothing seems to relieve stress like pain.
How do I work around that?

do whatever is necessary to relieve the stress short of self-harm, even if it results in temporary economic/social dislocation, because economic stress [homelessness/poverty/divorce et al] is still a better kind of stress than the stress many of us deal with in the workplace and trapped in dysfunctional relationships in general.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 4:19 am

I want to leave.
Lots of places.
This world.

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 5:34 am

I'm tired of being a misfit.

Last edited by Cockroach96 on 18 Nov 2015, 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 6:08 am

Hey cockroach, you got me on your side. I've been a fan of your posts and I still am.

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 6:17 am

Thanks. :heart:

LivingInParentheses
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 12:07 pm

I hate my husband so much. So, so much. He's such a bad husband. So mean. Aggressive. Emotionally abusive. 100% of his life is about sex, if he can't have it daily on deman he traumatizes me and any child who might be home at the time because he doesn't edit himself or care if they're here, he says everything is always MY fault, he says "well you MADE me do it", I can't take it, I cannot take it. My God. Every single day. Every. Day. I can't even describe it accurately. I can't go into specifics. I dont' even want specific replies addressing any specifci part of this, though empathy/sympathy/rage on my behalf is more than welcome, I just can't even pick this apart any further right now or I will implode. I just. Can't. He makes me overload until I'm actually stammering and stuttering and go mute.

I can't DO this. I can't DO this every day. Dammit now he's made me cry and he isn't even here. I hate when overload leads to tears because I get all congested and can't breathe. Ugh my life is an emotional horror story. Why did both of my parents have to die before I knew how to be an adult? Why am I completely alone except him and the kids, who arent' old enough to help me, and besides I'm supposed to be helping them, but couldn't do it right all these years, and the two oldest are both in separate rehabs for serious addiction problems and won't be here for thanksgiving and my brother died beore last thanksgiving and i'm going to be alone with my husband and daughter and I CAN"T DO THIS.

And the dishwasher broke.

I'm supposed to be taking my daughter and her best friend WITH my husband to a concert almost 2 hours awya tonight and I'm already overloaded so much I'm in tears.

I don't know what to do.

I'm so tired of being alone among so many people. I don't want to always have nobody to talk to about anything and suck it up because that's what moms do. I just want one friend. But nobody can handle me because I'm all wrong.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 12:43 pm

LivingInParentheses wrote:
I hate my husband so much. So, so much. He's such a bad husband. So mean. Aggressive. Emotionally abusive. 100% of his life is about sex, if he can't have it daily on deman he traumatizes me and any child who might be home at the time because he doesn't edit himself or care if they're here, he says everything is always MY fault, he says "well you MADE me do it", I can't take it, I cannot take it. My God. Every single day. Every. Day. I can't even describe it accurately. I can't go into specifics. I dont' even want specific replies addressing any specifci part of this, though empathy/sympathy/rage on my behalf is more than welcome, I just can't even pick this apart any further right now or I will implode. I just. Can't. He makes me overload until I'm actually stammering and stuttering and go mute.

I can't DO this. I can't DO this every day. Dammit now he's made me cry and he isn't even here. I hate when overload leads to tears because I get all congested and can't breathe. Ugh my life is an emotional horror story. Why did both of my parents have to die before I knew how to be an adult? Why am I completely alone except him and the kids, who arent' old enough to help me, and besides I'm supposed to be helping them, but couldn't do it right all these years, and the two oldest are both in separate rehabs for serious addiction problems and won't be here for thanksgiving and my brother died beore last thanksgiving and i'm going to be alone with my husband and daughter and I CAN"T DO THIS.

And the dishwasher broke.

I'm supposed to be taking my daughter and her best friend WITH my husband to a concert almost 2 hours awya tonight and I'm already overloaded so much I'm in tears.

I don't know what to do.

I'm so tired of being alone among so many people. I don't want to always have nobody to talk to about anything and suck it up because that's what moms do. I just want one friend. But nobody can handle me because I'm all wrong.

Leave him. Right now.

LivingInParentheses
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 1:00 pm

no friends
no family
no savings
no job
no guts
nobody to take care of me or help me with anything
no counselor / psychiatrist who will take my insurance yet (been trying)
no resources
no nothing.

been working on getting excellent credit since 2010 in case the s**t hit the fan, but need an income so that if that happens, i can pay it off. i type really fast and am great with research, especially medical research. i hope i can find a job online and start to put money away to make it so i can eventually but not yet. if i throw myself out there alone with kids i'll be in daily overload/meltdown and not be able to care for them. this way i recover each time an carry on forward towards that goal. but i am working on it.

thank you for the urgent reminder that it's required. i sometimes wonder if i deserve this because i am so broken and wrong. that helps remind me that isn't true. :heart:

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 1:20 pm

LivingInParentheses wrote:
no friends
no family
no savings
no job
no guts
nobody to take care of me or help me with anything
no counselor / psychiatrist who will take my insurance yet (been trying)
no resources
no nothing.

been working on getting excellent credit since 2010 in case the s**t hit the fan, but need an income so that if that happens, i can pay it off. i type really fast and am great with research, especially medical research. i hope i can find a job online and start to put money away to make it so i can eventually but not yet. if i throw myself out there alone with kids i'll be in daily overload/meltdown and not be able to care for them. this way i recover each time an carry on forward towards that goal. but i am working on it.

thank you for the urgent reminder that it's required. i sometimes wonder if i deserve this because i am so broken and wrong. that helps remind me that isn't true. :heart:

I hope things will gets better for you and your children. Hugs Image