Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 225 of 310 [ 4958 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 310  Next

OrdinaryDanny
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Mar 2016, 2:52 pm

Dear every school I have ever attended and its students (apart from the 1% that cared enough to treat me like a human with values),

You are all heartless, abusive, senseless pieces of **** that don't deserve a happy life. Have fun mocking all of the other kids because you think it makes you a functional human being. I really enjoyed being left alone on the playground over and over, treated like an object, being made to sit in the back of the class, being hit with metal objects, spat on, thrown down a flight of stairs and repeatedly shoved into every wall I came across. That was really beneficial to my academic growth, self-esteem and mental development. And do you remember how I enjoyed being shoved into an art cupboard as an infant, Miss? Thanks a lot for that one, best teacher ever!

Sincerely,

OrdinaryDanny.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 5:12 am

I have no idea why you even bother talking to me, really. This isn't a self-esteem or pity thingy, either. I mean, what do you get out of it?

I just don't see any positive for you that can't be easily replicated by anyone else near you.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2016, 8:38 am

Dear You,

It utterly baffles me as to why you are allowed to utter the most stupid crap imaginable, yet no one else is allowed to point out how insufferably stupid it is.

Please note that I am not saying that YOU are stupid; but that what you say often is.

Sincerely,

Me

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2016, 9:08 pm

Dear Miss Crappyshot,

If you want me to leave because 'ohh I'm intruding helphelp!' just say it on my face. I don't take hints and I won't follow it. And oh, how unreasonable of YOU intruding my family affairs and thanks for pissing my mom off.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2016, 9:23 pm

Dear you,

I hate you. I also think that you are a pathetic, infantile loser with endless excuses for your terrible, irresponsible, and selfish behavior.

You constant lies, broken promises, and deceptions are not fooling me. You are only fooling yourself into believing that you are a victim.

I anticipate that you will continue this pattern for the rest of your life and die without having ever accomplished anything that you have wanted. And you only have yourself to blame.

You won't be dragging me down with you any longer.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2016, 10:31 pm

I hope you're doing well. I'm a bit jealous of your mobility. My sister as well. It's a trade off for me, but my kids will have roots at least which I never had.

Don't want to cling, don't want to bore, but truly don't want to be forgotten or a footnote. It's selfish of me, but can you really blame me?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 12:57 am

Dear You,

That anonymous tip came from me. Those people are going to prison for a very long time.

You're Welcome,

Fnord

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2016, 2:41 am

You,
thank you for coming and telling me 'other' people are telling 'certain' stories about me and not saying who or what.
That I don't keep eyecontact which makes people take avantage by thinking they should. There are explanations like this that fit. But if everyone steals so should I?
Maybe they're not my kind of people.

I felt an indian, for this, respecting the other by not wanting to dominate. It's rude to want to dominate your equals, to me.
<Making direct eye contact is inappropriate in some cultures.> Make that most!
Because white culture is rude and violent that doesn't make it the normal way to behave.
Maybe being from BAP-cultural, makes it hard to believe this 'normalicity'. Maybe a natural trust and felt equality makes this rule a scam!
<If you are from a country where direct eye contact is normal, you may be offended or confused when someone is not making eye contact with you while you are speaking to them.> being offended when its not considered normal to offend people, lol.
Must generalise this, for serious fun.
I just can't do more eye, prolooooonged eyecontact, while also this one tries to get his leg over.

Reptilians, blah :( 8)

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 9:53 am

Dear you,

You probably don't use WP these days so likely won't see this.
I hope you found what you were looking for, anyway.

Sincerely, some dude.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 1:07 pm

Dear CockneyRebel,

I know your mum's a b***h, but please don't turn against food because you're upset right now. You're so cute and cuddly.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 6:29 pm

You,

I like you.
People aren't interchangeable lists of qualities where you can just replace one person with another and not lose anything.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 6:32 pm

I haven't seen you in AGES, Who Am I!

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 6:32 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I haven't seen you in AGES, Who Am I!

Yeah, I haven't been around. I needed a break from the site for a while.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 1:10 am

welcome back.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 12:33 am

Hi Gram.

I love you. Thank you for being a part of my life and for teaching me some of life's lessons. You've fought hard for so long, and I know you miss grandpa everyday, so when you're ready to join him, then I hope you're able to go freely and without pain.

-Granddaughter

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2016, 4:10 pm

Dear housemate,

I didn't break the special plate, you most likely cracked it when you were playing 'take your temper out on the tableware', while emptying the dishwasher, also why did you say 'use mine' when I asked if you would make space for my tableware when I moved in, if you told me what was special from the start I would have never used it. :roll:

Me