I will never physically 'grow up'

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2021, 10:49 am

I'm about the height of an average mestizo Mexican male, or Vietnamese male born and raised in Vietnam.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2021, 11:26 am

I guess part of why the ancestry thing stuck with me is that my mum is relieved it's 'not her fault'.

She feels guilty cos I couldn't eat a lot of food growing up.

She thinks that made her a bad parent.

Rather than a parent of a verbally dyspraxic, autistic child with taste sensitivities.

Heck, I couldn't even eat full stop til I was 2.

I still don't 'get hungry'. I eat out of routine. Mum insisting I ate 3 meals a day when my stepdad said 'well she wasn't even hungry' is why I remember that rule.

I didn't eat for a week as an adult cos I was on a retreat where they didn't bother serving autism friendly food. It was only on the Friday, when I was physically collapsing out of the exhaustion of that, that I really noticed.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2021, 11:29 am

I'm around the same height as the average Filipino woman and that's only a little bit off the average Filipino man.

Also Bangladesh.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2021, 3:49 pm

You are a woman who wants to be a guy? Not even few Asian girls are looking a bit child like. Are you into girls or guys despite of that? I once had a strange experience with a girl who did dress like a guy and did crush on me because of a smile. I didn't realized it because I thought her being a pure lesbian one only because of her style. I wouldn't expect that a lesbian women has that much of a problem with the size of another girl. But counting as a guy could become pretty hard. May be you should be glad if you don't do. Guys can be pretty hard and reckless towards each other. So it could be a lot easier for you this way.
Some girls with Asperger's are thinking of themself as being kind of male because of that. It's not right. It's just NTs who don't get if women aren't very empathetic.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2021, 5:28 pm

Trans men are men, sweetie.

Don't speak to people like that in the Haven or anywhere else.

It is rude.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2021, 5:30 pm

Also.

Men as old as 32 are men.

So women as old as 32 are women
Not 'girls'.

You are coming across as a bad and patronising person. Typical for this forum of course.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2021, 5:33 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
You are a woman who wants to be a guy? Not even few Asian girls are looking a bit child like. Are you into girls or guys despite of that? I once had a strange experience with a girl who did dress like a guy and did crush on me because of a smile. I didn't realized it because I thought her being a pure lesbian one only because of her style. I wouldn't expect that a lesbian women has that much of a problem with the size of another girl. But counting as a guy could become pretty hard. May be you should be glad if you don't do. Guys can be pretty hard and reckless towards each other. So it could be a lot easier for you this way.
Some girls with Asperger's are thinking of themself as being kind of male because of that. It's not right. It's just NTs who don't get if women aren't very empathetic.

Transmen can be gay men but they can't be lesbians.

What makes you think you know a stranger better than they know themselves? :scratch:

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

01 May 2021, 5:48 pm

On KT67's request his account has been closed.

Thread locked.