Seriously, why is there so much Misogyny on WrongPlanet?!

Page 12 of 27 [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 27  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:02 pm

There are a lot of variables that go into whether or not one chooses to have sex with someone else.

It probably wouldn’t be hard to find some random person to have sex with, but it probably wouldn’t be that enjoyable. It also sounds dangerous.

Human sexuality can be pretty complex.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:03 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
1. I never said every last woman on Earth, but yes, women, in general, have their choice of when and who to F.

2. I never said I condoned extremism or hatred. I said I understand why these guys are sexually frustrated and vent about it.

When I’m sexually frustrated, I masturbate.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:06 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
1. I never said every last woman on Earth, but yes, women, in general, have their choice of when and who to F.

2. I never said I condoned extremism or hatred. I said I understand why these guys are sexually frustrated and vent about it.

It doesn't matter whether you claim to condone it or not though. Acting like hatred is a normal reaction to being sexually rejected is quite literally normalizing the behaviour.

Acting like the poor coping mechanism is normal, natural and inevitable amounts to condoning the coping mechanism.
Saying we need to have more understanding of those who display the poor coping mechanism amounts to condoning the coping mechanism.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:07 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

You don't go online to complain about how Stacy's monopolizing the dick? :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:08 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
There are a lot of variables that go into whether or not one chooses to have sex with someone else.

It probably wouldn’t be hard to find some random person to have sex with, but it probably wouldn’t be that enjoyable. It also sounds dangerous.

It's not hard if you're seeking a male sex partner.

It's usually quite enjoyable.

How would it be dangerous? People have mutually consensual hookups All The Time, very Very few problems ever.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:09 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

We don't speak the languages of other animal species. For all we know, rejected males voice their complaints to others just as humans do.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:11 pm

It seems I didn't read back far enough so my comment about irony may have been premature.

I'll leave this one for you to sort out FXE, as I have to go buff my toenails. :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:14 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

We don't speak the languages of other animal species. For all we know, rejected males voice their complaints to others just as humans do.

That still wouldn't be an excuse to condone misogyny on here from, no matter how sexually frustrated the misogynist is.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:17 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Not in my experience.

Quote:
People have mutually consensual hookups All The Time, very Very few problems ever.
I’d prefer to make sure that I was compatible with someone who is decidedly not an as*hole before sleeping with them.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:17 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

That still wouldn't be an excuse to condone misogyny on here from, no matter how sexually frustrated the misogynist is.

You seem to be conflating my understanding of their position with endorsing it.

Last edited by goldfish21 on 29 Mar 2023, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:18 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Nope, I never have. :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:20 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
You seem to be conflating my understanding of their position with endorsing it.

No, I'm recognizing sympathizing with their reasoning as sympathizing with their reasoning.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:22 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Not in my experience.

Quote:
People have mutually consensual hookups All The Time, very Very few problems ever.
I’d prefer to make sure that I was compatible with someone who is decidedly not an as*hole before sleeping with them.

Probably because females are wired to be emotional about sex whereas males are mostly physical.

Umm, yeah, good plan ? Pretty sure everyone everywhere makes an assessment about someone being an as*hole or not before hooking up with them. It's not challenging to make said assessment in a matter of minutes prior to hooking up with someone. This isn't rocket surgery stuff here.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:24 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Not in my experience.

Quote:

Probably because females are wired to be emotional about sex whereas males are mostly physical.

Umm, yeah, good plan ? Pretty sure everyone everywhere makes an assessment about someone being an as*hole or not before hooking up with them. It's not challenging to make said assessment in a matter of minutes prior to hooking up with someone. This isn't rocket surgery stuff here.

A matter of minutes? Seriously? You are also mansplaining about how women feel.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:26 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Who's Stacy, and whose dicks are online for her to monopolise? 8O :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 2:26 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Not in my experience.

Quote:

A matter of minutes? Seriously? You are also mansplaining about how women feel.

It's not misogyny though, we know that impression is just women being irrational with their feelings and all.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う