Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Roxy1989
Raven
Raven

05 Mar 2012, 8:58 am

thank you for your kind replies guys, im really pleased you took the time to reply

feeling a bit better today have deleted the so called "friends" from my phone and email list,and with help am trying to draw up a good diet plan that can help me maintian a good wieght and not make me feel guitly for eating.
( am going to make a veggie stir fry later - just hope i dont burn my flat down :) )

thanks agian for your kindness it means so much to me hope y'all are well and having Good dAY

<3 much love xxxxx

Freak-Z
Toucan
Toucan

05 Mar 2012, 9:53 am

Great to hear you are felling better Roxy. :D

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Mar 2012, 1:14 pm

Roxy1989 wrote:
thank you for your kind replies guys, im really pleased you took the time to reply

feeling a bit better today have deleted the so called "friends" from my phone and email list,and with help am trying to draw up a good diet plan that can help me maintian a good wieght and not make me feel guitly for eating.
( am going to make a veggie stir fry later - just hope i dont burn my flat down :) )

thanks agian for your kindness it means so much to me hope y'all are well and having Good dAY

<3 much love xxxxx

Sounds like your taking some great steps. Your welcome to PM me if you could use some more supportive friends. The diet plan is good but don't obsess about it too much; it's OK to break it sometimes & enjoy your food. It's good to exercise a little too but don't push yourself too hard with that. Worry about getting & staying in good health instead of your weight & how your body looks. You'll feel a lot better about it if you feel physically healthy

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

ghostar
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2012, 1:21 pm

It is definitely good to hear that you have having a better day. Keep in touch with us. :D