Page 6 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 5:56 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I wonder how many people so far have attempted or committed suicide. I can't stop looking up everything to do with suicide ever since covid and it's become a terrible obsession. But when I talked about it on Aspie Forums some genius gave me this "Jesus can help" personal reply full of religious crap and garbage. I hate religion, I hate politics, they are the reason this world is full of it and we're going to die.

Of course I'm going to get banned from Aspie Forums after saying so, they hate it when anyone tells the truth about religion. And I hate them.

I don't like it when people on these sort of topics start preaching either, but in defense of religion, maybe society wouldn't have gone this way if some time back we didn't say 'f**k religion and God, f**k all natural and moral restraints and taboos". There would be benefits.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 6:04 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
For me I live in Australia which is far away from Ukraine.

I am more worried about China rubbing their hands at the prospect of doing the same to Taiwan which is closer to our shores.

That's another problem. Xi is worse than Putin.

It is important that xi sees the support to Ukraine and the repercussion of a rogue state. 8)

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 8:27 pm

I thought Kim Jong Un was the Earth's nutter and was going to be the one putting death to us all. In fact I had a panic attack about it, before the pandemic I think. He seems to have gone quiet again, and now it's Putin's turn to throw his toys out the pram.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 8:41 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I thought Kim Jong Un was the Earth's nutter and was going to be the one putting death to us all. In fact I had a panic attack about it, before the pandemic I think. He seems to have gone quiet again, and now it's Putin's turn to throw his toys out the pram.
They're both cancer to this world, along with the entirety of China's fascist establishment, the Taliban, and anyone and every leader who is in support of dictatorships anywhere and/or would put themselves first and the people they're supposed to look out for second. Unfortunately, we will never live in a completely peaceful world until they are all dealt with. :(

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 9:58 pm

Joe90 wrote:

Spitting the dummy is all he can do.
He isn't going to start WWII over Ukraine. :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 9:59 pm

Tross wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
They're both cancer to this world, along with the entirety of China's fascist establishment, the Taliban, and anyone and every leader who is in support of dictatorships anywhere and/or would put themselves first and the people they're supposed to look out for second. Unfortunately, we will never live in a completely peaceful world until they are all dealt with. :(

I would have stopped @:
Quote:
will never live in a completely peaceful world
8)